剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
But...
我需要同盟
I need an ally.
我不禁注意到
And I couldn't help but notice
在我的案子上你并没有选择公众立场
that you've yet to take a public stance on my guilt.
在知道所有细节前 我一般会三思而后行
I like to know all the details of a story before I tell it.
杰克把康拉德对他家人的所为告诉了你
Jack told you what Conrad did to his family?
是的
Yes.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
我不知道
I didn't.
但杰克是个有原则的人
But Jack is a man of principle,
我觉得他应该希望你了解真♥相♥
and I would think that he would want you to know the truth,
毕竟你与我们家相识已久了
given your long-standing history with my family.
听说了康拉德的手段 我很震惊
I was shocked to hear what Conrad is capable of.
我觉得他想要陷害我
I think he's trying to frame me.
你需要的可不只是盟友 维多利亚
You want more than an ally, Victoria.
你需要客观的第三方来帮你洗脱嫌疑
You want an objective party to help prove your innocence.
并且揭露康拉德的罪行
And expose Conrad's guilt.
你当时在场 玛尔戈
You were there, Margaux,
而且你似乎不太买♥♥警♥察♥的帐
and yet, you don't seem to buy the police's theory.
你是不是有事相瞒
Is there something you're not sharing?
这些是艾米莉被枪击后的那段时间拍下的照片
These are copies of photos taken moments after Emily was shot.
每一位客人都声称自己当时在主舱
Each guest claims to have been in the main room.
莉迪亚
Lydia.
她不在那儿
She's not here.
也就是说她对警♥察♥撒了谎
Which means she lied to the police.
你看起来特别美
You look so beautiful.
整场婚礼就像童话成真一样
It was a like a real-life fairy tale.
你一定记得一些事
You've gotta remember something.
我不记得了
I don't.
你以后会记起来的
I know you will.
你是我的动力之源 艾米莉
You're my inspiration, Emily.
我总是依靠你的力量来渡过难关
I've always relied on your strength to get me through tough times.
我多希望知道你是从哪获得的这些能量
I just wish I knew where you got it from.
从我父亲那儿
My father.
你记得他
You remember him?
是的
Yes.
太好了 艾米莉
That's good, Emily.
他叫什么名字 告诉我
What's his name? Tell me.
大卫
David.
他的名字是大卫·克拉克
His name is David Clarke.
这些照片是枪击后
These were taken in the yacht's main cabin
在游艇的主舱里拍下的
moments after the shooting.
莉迪亚不在那里
Lydia's nowhere to be seen,
这跟她的说辞可不一样
which contradicts her official statement.
如果你想要陷害她
Oh. If you're trying to frame her,
我向你保证 这计划真是绝望又鲁莽
I assure you, your plan is as foolhardy as it is desperate.
我才不会陷害莉迪亚
Oh, I won't be framing Lydia.
你去
You will.
那你简直是痴心妄想
Well, now you can add "Delusional" to the list.
我为什么要答应你
Why would I consent to that?
为了保护丹尼尔
To protect Daniel.
是他开枪打伤了艾米莉
He shot Emily.
真是荒谬
That's absurd.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he?
因为她是个恶心又恶毒的骗子
Because she is a sick and venomous liar
玩弄了他的感情
who toyed with his emotions.
她伤透了丹尼尔的心 康拉德
She broke him, Conrad.
他得知了她的真面目后
And when he finally learned the truth about her,
怒火中烧
he lashed out.
我的天
My God.
你是说真的
You're serious.
跟丹尼尔想要保护我的心一样真
As serious as Daniel's desire to protect me.
我们再不行动的话他就要去自首了
He will confess unless we act.
我们不能让他因为那个毒妇
And we cannot let him throw his life away
而葬送大好前程
for that vicious woman.
我们只有一个办法了
Which leaves us one course of action.
让莉迪亚背黑锅
Lydia goes.
背叛你爱的人的感觉可是糟透了
It's a terrible feeling, betraying someone you love.
你能亲身体会到这种感觉
I'm so pleased that you finally get
真是让我无比欣慰
to experience the sensation yourself.
我以为你去接卡尔了
Hey. I thought you'd be getting Carl by now.
我也这么以为
So did I.
但现在我不太确定
But now I'm not so sure.
艾米莉的事
This thing with Emily has really...
真的吓到我了
It's really gotten to me.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
我一直试着帮助她
I've been trying to help her,
但刚刚发生了一件很古怪的事
but the weirdest thing just happened.
怎么了
What?
艾米莉说记得她的父亲
Emily said she remembered her father.
我问她名字的时候
And when I asked what his name was,
她说 叫大卫·克拉克
she said, "David clarke."
她可能是
Well, she--I mean, she probably...
看见你然后搞糊涂了吧
Saw you and then got mixed up, you know?
也许是
Maybe.
但她看起来十分确信
She seemed so sure of it.
差点吓死我了
It freaked me out.
夏洛特
Charlotte, um,
如果我能见见艾米莉的话 也许能帮到她
I think it might help if I see Emily.
她现在明显糊里糊涂的
Look, she's obviously confused.
我想我能帮她记起来她是艾米莉·索恩
I think I can help her remember that she's Emily Thorne
而不是
And not...
其他人
someone else.
你来了
There you are.
我知道这一切就像场噩梦一样
I know everything that's happened has been a nightmare.
但我很安心 因为我们会同舟共济
But I feel safe knowing that we're handling it together.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们暴露了
We've been exposed.
我得和警♥察♥修改证词
I have to revise my statement to the police.
那他们就会知道我说谎了
They'll know I was lying.
莉迪亚 我别无选择
Yeah, well, Lydia, I have no choice.
我面临着妨碍司法公正的指控
I mean, I'm facing an obstruction of justice charge.
康拉德 这可是涉及到我的生活
Conrad, we're talking about my life.
我们的生活
Our life.
我什么也没做错
I haven't done anything wrong.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我会陪着你的
Well, and I'm gonna be there for you.
你有什么好担忧的
Oh, come on. What do you have to be concerned about?
毕竟你是...你是无辜的 对吗
After all, you're -- you're innocent, right?
你只需要相信我
All you have to do is trust me.
你对大卫·克拉克也是这么说的
That's what you said to David Clarke.
这和那会儿情况完全不一样
Oh, come on. This is an entirely different situation.
不是吗
Don't you think?
我会照顾好你的
I'm gonna look after you.
别草率行事
So don't do anything rash.
待在这儿
And stay here,
让我知道能在哪儿找到你
I know where to find you.
南方酒店
我帮您开门
I'll get that for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
乐意效劳
My pleasure.
一切妥当
It's done.
她走了
She's gone.
很有趣的纹身
That's an interesting tattoo.
有什么涵义吗
What does it mean?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
我之前见过你
I saw you earlier.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
抱歉 能回避一下吗
Excuse me. Could you give us some privacy, please?
好的
Sure.
艾米丽
Emily,
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表