剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
我想过所有你有机会告诉我的时刻
Well, I think about all the opportunities you had to tell me,
那晚在烟花下
that night under the fireworks,
-山姆死的那晚 -我想说的
- the night Sammy died. -I wanted to.
但你没有
But you didn't.
所以我自问为什么
So I ask myself why--
为什么这对你如此重要
Why was this so important to you?
然后在几周前 我
Then a couple weeks ago, I...
我开车离开我叔叔在匹兹堡的家
I was leaving my uncle's place in Pittsburgh,
卡尔在后面睡着了
and Carl was asleep in the back.
我看着后视镜
I looked in the rearview, and...
他睁开眼睛 跟我四目相对
Just as he was waking up, his eyes caught mine.
然后
And...
一下子充满了活力
He just sprang to life.
在那一刻 我看见了
And in that moment, I saw...
一个孩子对父亲的爱
the love that a child has for their father.
我也明白了
And I understood...
你为什么要做那些事
Why you're doing what you're doing.
为什么你都告诉了我
And why you told me when you did--
是为了救我
to save me.
我到现在才真正明白我对你的感觉
I didn't know how I felt about you till this moment.
但很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我什么也感觉不到
I just don't feel anything.
我会给你保密
I'll keep your secret...
但现在只剩我和卡尔相依为命了
But it's just me and Carl now.
离我们远点
Leave us alone.
南方酒店
今天早晨在楼下吃早饭时没见到你
Oh, you know, it was so strange coming downstairs this morning
我感到很奇怪
and not seeing you at breakfast.
很显然 你也这么觉得
And obviously, you felt the same
因为你让我赶紧过来
since you asked me to pop by.
我会很开心与你聚在一起的
And I could use a happy moment.
你看上去 你看上去美极了
You look--well, you look incredible.
我只是随便穿的
Oh, it's just something I threw together
下午要参加艾米莉的揭幕式
for Emily's party this afternoon.
这是怎么回事
What's this?
这其实 就是我给你打电♥话♥的原因
That's actually-- that's why I called.
我要偶尔作作画
Um, I can only consider myself a freelancer
才算是真正的自♥由♥职业者
if I actually paint on occasion.
所以 我打算回城市了
So, um, I'm going back home to the city.
这么说你要离开我
So you're leaving me?
还是你一直都是这么打算的
Or was that your plan all along?
先和我亲近
Drawing me in,
然后再抛弃我 算是对我的报复
then abandon me as payback for my transgressions?
不是的
No.
怎么会有人做出那种事 我...
I don't even know what kind of person would do that. I--
那到底发生了什么
Then what happened?
有人跟你说了什么吗
Did someone say something?
只是我需要一点时间
It's just time.
我们都需要时间冷静一下
Time for both of us.
而且...
And, um...
我们会保持联♥系♥的 我保证
I'll be in touch. I promise.
再见
Bye.
你敢相信吗 我们已经认识两年了
Can you believe it's been two years since we met?
天啊 给我的感觉远远不止两年
Gosh, it feels like so much longer.
需要给你拿杯喝的东西吗
Can I get you something?
给我拿杯水就好
Uh, just water would be great.
-好的 一会见 -谢谢
- All right. I'll see you in a bit. - Thanks.
不是吧
No, no, no!
别告诉你现在戒酒了
Don't tell me you've stopped drinking now.
拜托 你了解我的
Oh, come on. You know me better than that.
-是给艾米莉的 -你的未婚妻 对吧
- It's for Emily. - Your fiancee, right?
阿什莉
Ashley.
-欢迎 -真是大胆的突破啊
Welcome. That's a bold move--
把揭幕式从海上移到陆地
taking this tradition from the sea to the land.
大家可以随时自♥由♥的离开
Well, people feel less like prisoners
起码少点被囚禁的感觉
when they have the option to leave.
相信我 我不会离开的
Trust me, I'm staying.
贝莱兹医生
Dr. Velez.
你一定就是阿什莉
You must be Ashley.
-豪尔赫·贝莱兹 -迷人的名字
- Jorge Velez. - Charmed.
我们是在阿尔茨海默患者救济会上认识的
We met at an alzheimer's benefit.
我想你们俩会合得来
I thought you two might hit it off.
-我先失陪了 -好的
- Oh, um, if you'll excuse me. - Sure.
-我真高兴你们能来 -艾米莉
- I'm so happy you could all make it. - Emily.
很感谢你没用什么红毯
Thank you for picking up the mantle
而是把揭幕式弄得很时尚
and launching the season off in style.
我希望你今天能在我致辞后说几句
I hope you say a few words after my dedication today.
我的话
Oh, I, uh, you know,
我准备了一些话
I may have prepared a little something.
你也是吗 维多利亚
And you, too, Victoria?
我可不想在你的揭幕式上
Oh, I don't want to take the spotlight
抢了你的风头
on what's essentially your coming out party.
消失了半年后
Well, after a 6-month absence,
我想这也是属于你的 亲爱的
I daresay it's also yours, my dear.
是的 他们都很想知道你的近况
Yeah, they'd all love to hear what you've been up to.
相信我 我没什么兴趣讲话
Trust me, I have very little of interest to say.
看来阿什莉很想展现自己啊
It doesn't look like Ashley has that problem.
我要去找丹尼尔了
I'm going to go look for Daniel.
格雷森州长
Governor Grayson.
很高兴见到你
Oh. Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Great to see you.
丹尼尔 你的家人都到了
Daniel... your family arrived.
我没想到你能把他们拉来
Huh, I didn't think you could pull it off,
他们竟然都来了
but the gang's all here.
艾米 来见见玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔
Em, I'd like for you to meet Margaux Lemarchal.
帕斯卡·勒马尔查尔的女儿 幸会
Oh, Pascal Lemarchal's daughter. Enchantee.
他所有的出版物 我都非常喜欢
I'm a huge fan of all of his publications--
特别是《想》
Especially "Voulez".
这正是我来这的原因
Oh, that's why I've moved here--
我准备发行美国版
to start the american version.
在数字化时代发行一本杂♥志♥
A new magazine in the digital age?
虽然你们的牌子很响
Even with a strong brand behind it,
但是前景也不容乐观
it's not an easy prospect.
所以我不会按照帕斯卡的意思去做
Which is why I'm doing it against Pascal's wishes.
有时你得跨过重洋
Sometimes it needs crossing an ocean
才能摆脱你父亲的影响
to get out of a father's shadow.
你是做什么的
And what do you do?
除了举办这温馨的揭幕式以外
I mean, besides throw lovely parties.
我为好几个慈善组织做事
Well, I work for a lot of different charities,
让人们得到他们所应得的
Making sure people get what they deserve.
通知保安
Notify security.
失陪了
Excuse me.
待在那别动 待在那别动
Hold it right there. Hold it right there.
你这是干嘛 诺兰
What the hell are you doing, Nolan?
我本想回你的请帖 但是...
I meant to, uh, R.S.V.P., but, uh...
我莫名其妙地被拘留了
was unceremoniously detained.
他们会开枪的 罗斯先生
You could have been shot, Mr. Ross.
总比等着被判死刑要好 州长先生
Beats waiting for a death sentence, Governor.
留意点他
Keep an eye on him.
你好像很生气 康拉德
You look piqued, Conrad.
我不能再因为那个白♥痴♥
I cannot suffer any more bad press
而造成更多的负面报道了
due to that fool.
还是专注揭幕式吧
Well, let's get straight to the unveiling.
-把注意力放在大家身上 -好主意
- Refocus the crowd. - That's a good idea.
今天我们要揭幕一副画像
Today we unveil the portrait
它会让我们记得
that will serve as a remembrance
你为我们的后代所付出的所有心血
for all of the good that you've done for generations to come.
女士们 先生们 他就是
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...
康拉德·格雷森州长
Governor Conrad Grayson.
首先 我想对来到现场的每个人
Well, first of all, I would like to offer each and
致以最热烈的欢迎
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表