剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
"And I know I said this before,
你成为真正的克拉克会是我最骄傲的时刻之一"
but the day you became a Clarke was one of my proudest moments."
没有署名
There's no signature.
那句"我以前曾说过"是什么意思
And what what does that mean -- "I said this before"?
我完全不知道 有人要吓唬你吗
I haven't the foggiest. Someone who's trying to scare you?
我不知道 妈妈
I don't know, Mom.
阿曼达曾给我看过一些大卫写的日记
Amanda once showed me some journals that David wrote.
里面的笔迹和这很相似
And the handwriting is similar.
有没有一丝可能大卫还活着
Is there any chance David is still alive?
夏洛特
Charlotte...
历史证明 总有人喜欢假借
History has proved that there are always people out there
大卫·克拉克鬼魂的名义
who enjoy haunting this family
来骚扰这个家
with the specter of David Clarke.
但这封信里写得那么情真意切
But that letter seems so sincere.
亲爱的 别让幻想冲昏了头脑
Darling, don't let your imagination run wild...
尤其是在这更为愉快的时刻
Especially when there are far lovelier things to think about.
你订婚了
You're engaged.
太快了吧
That was fast.
希望有一天你也能找到命中注定的归宿
I hope one day your heart knows such certainty.
我的宝贝
Oh, sweetie.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
所以你明白了吗 何必为这些事烦扰
So you see why we shouldn't let anything rattle us?
给我吧 我来处理掉它
Give me that. I'll get rid of it.
不
No.
我不希望你再为这种恶意玩笑
I don't want you to spend another second
浪费丝毫时间
with such an evil prank.
这家伙的血比冰还冷
Dude has ice in his veins.
所以他才能做出
I guess that's why he had no trouble
近距离枪杀奥斯卡的事
shooting Oscar at point-blank range.
那件事我俩也有责任 诺兰
That's something that we have to carry, too, Nolan.
扣动扳机的不是你们
Neither of you pulled that trigger.
帕斯卡才是应该付出代价的人
Pascal's the one who has to pay.
资料上传完毕 现在干什么
Well, everything's loaded. Now what?
查看近几天的任何音频视频资料
Access any audio or video from the last few days,
康拉德就是在那时联♥系♥我的
since that's when Conrad contacted me.
一旦帕斯卡揭发康拉德 康拉德就会揭发维多利亚
Once Pascal rolls on Conrad, Conrad will roll on Victoria.
我们就能让他们自掘坟墓 就这个
We'll have them dead their rights. There.
我都处理好了 不会出岔子
I have everything handled. There won't be any fallout.
保持镇定 没事的
Just stay calm, and it'll all be fine.
但他们都有大♥麻♥烦
But they are in big trouble.
丹尼尔和吉迪恩都还是孩子
Daniel and Gideon are kids.
相信我 雷纳王子可不希望
Trust me -- the last thing Prince Rainier wants
因为酒柜被入侵 而疏远格雷森家族
is to alienate the Graysons and the LeMarchals
和勒马尔查尔家族
over a raided wet bar.
该死 这和197航♥班♥无关
Damn it. This has nothing to do with Flight 197.
帕斯卡在虚张声势
Pascal was bluffing.
可康拉德并不知道
Conrad doesn't know that.
我要你帮我做些事
I need you to get me something.
你是过来煞风景吗
You here for your sour grapes?
不 我听说了消息
Mm, no, I heard the news.
我以为你即将离开的消息
You know, I thought that your imminent departure
能让我轻松一些
would bring me solace.
可没想到 有另一种感觉
But oddly, there's another sensation
让我难受得肠子都绕起来了
kicking around inside of me.
我希望是阑尾胀破
A burst appendix, I hope.
不 比那更让人忧心
No, something far more concerning.
有一种要保护你的奇怪冲动
It's a bizarre impulse to protect you.
似乎你的使命就是
You know, it seems as if your mission
像园丁一样每周按时来这报到
is to stop by weekly like the gardener
想要说服我 帕斯卡碰不得
to convince me that Pascal is a weed.
要不是我早就认清了你
If I didn't know better,
我会以为你还对我余情未了
I would think that you were still in love with me.
我确实爱过你 维多利亚
And I was once, Victoria.
现在有帕斯卡爱我
As Pascal is now.
他真爱你么
Is he?
他爱你不过是因为在强迫我服从他以后
After trying to force my compliance to his demands,
他要确保你不能在法律上证明
he needs to make certain that you are legally incapable
我关于他的那些证词
of corroborating my testimony about him.
你这是胡说八道
I assure you that is not the case.
不信的话你可以去问问奥斯卡·查普曼
Why don't you ask Oscar Chapman?
因为你未婚夫为了自保
'cause he's the man your fiance Killed in the city yesterday
昨天去城里杀了他
To save his own skin.
他跟你求婚前没把这事告诉你吗
Or did he not tell you that before he proposed?
你再迈进这房♥子一步
If you ever set foot in this house again,
我就告你擅闯民宅
I will have you arrested for trespassing.
据我所知 下次你应该就不在这里了
Oh, from what I hear, you won't be around to make that happen.
你会成为一个美丽的新娘 维多利亚
You will make a beautiful bride, Victoria.
我惟愿这次的结婚
I only wish the vows of matrimony
不会让你又以离婚收场
didn't lead once more to your being a miserable wife.
玛尔戈让你来拿她的东西吗
Did Margaux send you for her stuff?
我还没帮她打包呢
'cause I haven't boxed it up yet.
不是
No.
杰克 真的很抱歉
But, Jack, I am so sorry.
我从没想过事情会变成这样
I never meant for that to happen.
这是早晚的事
Yeah, well, it had to...
不管有没有你哥哥从中作梗
With or without your brother's meddling.
你来有什么事
What brings you by?
你一定会觉得我疯了
You're gonna think I'm crazy.
谁写的
Who wrote this?
我猜呢
I have a guess.
不可能是大卫
It can't be David.
阿曼达有本笔记 上面有他的字迹
Well, Amanda had some journals with his handwriting,
所以 查一查也无妨 对吧
So it can't hurt to check, right?
夏洛特 你亲生父亲已经死了
Charlotte, your father is dead.
这明显只是哪个混♥蛋♥想扰乱你的思绪
This is obviously just some jerk messing with your head.
对 我妈也是这么说的
Yeah, my mother said the same thing.
但我在她的废弃物里找到了这个
And then I found these in her vanity ...
另外两封信
Two more letters.
她为什么要隐瞒 还要当面骗我
Why would she hide them and then lie to my face about it?
她做什么事不都是随心所欲么
Who knows why she does anything?
求你了 我就看看日记行吗
Please, can I just see the journals?
我不知道阿曼达给你看了什么 我这里什么都没有
I don't know what Amanda showed you, but I don't have anything.
那我只能去找我妈对质了
Then I guess I'll have to confront my mom about it,
反正...我就是有种感觉
Because... I just have this feeling.
等等
Hang on.
我应该能帮你
I think I can help you.
真遗憾我们没一起打过扑克
It's a shame we never got to play poker.
不然我就会知道你是在虚张声势了
I would have known you were bluffing.
不过很明显 康拉德上钩了
But Conrad obviously took the bait.
也就是说你一无所获
Which means you have nothing.
除了一份你犯罪的详细时间记录
Except an exact timeline of your guilt.
你在格雷森国际那些初期投资
Your initial investment in Grayson Global.
你跟康拉德一样 利用爆♥炸♥事故获利了数百万
You made millions off of that bombing just like Conrad.
要怎么保住那些赃款
What do you do to protect it?
你杀了特雷夫·马西斯
You kill Trevor Mathis.
我们能证明这是你写的
We have confirmation that you wrote that.
我写了什么 一堆没意义的字母吗
Wrote what? Some meaningless letters?
对奥斯卡·查普曼来说可不是全无意义
Not to Oscar Chapman.
当然
But, of course...
你心知肚明
You know that.
为了堵住他的嘴 你杀了他
You killed him to keep him from talking.
这不过是你的猜测
Well... it's circumstantial.
这足够关你一辈子了
It's enough to detain you indefinitely!
也许下一个就是玛尔戈了
Maybe Margaux will be a little bit more forthcoming.
玛尔戈毫不知情
Margaux knows nothing.
是吗
Oh, really?
她一来这里就开始打听
She's been digging around for information on flight 197
197航♥班♥的详情
Since she got here.
要么你乖乖合作 要么我就盯死她了
Either you cooperate, or I'm going after her.
你到底想要什么
What do you want, huh?
我从一开始就只想要
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表