剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
不是我开的枪
I am not the shooter.
-我们能别谈这个话题了吗 -好吧
- Let's leave it at that and move on. - All right.
那我们讨论下你和受害人公开不和的关系吧
Let's discuss the public feuds you've had with the victim.
律师到场前 我拒绝表态
Not without my lawyer.
我得送你去医院
I need to get you to a hospital.
别带我回去
Don't take me back.
我们走吧
Let's just go.
就像事先想好的那样
Like we wanted to.
如果我不带你去医治 你会死的
If I don't get you help, you're going to die.
明白吗
Do you understand?
我只想
I just want...
我只想和你在一起
I wanna be with you.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
艾米莉 艾米
Emily. Em.
艾米莉 醒醒和我说话
Emily, you stay with me.
艾米莉
Emily?
天呐
Oh, god.
呼救 呼救 呼救
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
计划全乱了
Everything fell apart.
复仇 第三季第十一集
艾登说维多利亚甚至知道假怀孕的事
Aiden said that Victoria even knew about the fake pregnancy.
这么说是维多利亚开的枪
So Victoria shot her?
不可能是她
She couldn't have.
他把她迷晕之后带离了夹板
He drugged her and brought her below deck.
那是谁干的
Well, then who did this?
我们会查出来的 艾米莉还活着
We're gonna find out. Emily's alive.
她在萨福克县纪念医院
She's at Suffolk Memorial.
我在一艘渔船上找到她 她陷入了休克
I found her on a boat. She was in shock.
情势刻不容缓
So I didn't have much time,
但我肯定船长发现了她
but I made sure that the captain discovered her.
你居然没把她带回来
You didn't bring her in?
我不能冒这么大险
I couldn't take the risk.
一旦我们之间的关系被发现
Our connection would've been revealed,
艾米莉会有暴露的危险
and Emily would've been exposed.
你不能这么轻易让她冒生命危险
You can't toy with her life like that.
你们的计划已经结束了 别管这么多了
Your plan is over. Let it go!
你有什么资格教训我
Who the hell are you to lecture me?!
是你把她逼上绝路的
You were the one who drove her to this.
我们现在要集中精力想办法帮她
So why don't we focus on how we can help her?
因为如果她活下来
Because if she survives,
她仍处在危险之中 也许是前所未有的危险
she is still in danger, maybe now so more than ever.
他说得对
He's right.
一旦格雷森家族发现她还活着
Once the Graysons find out she's alive,
肯定会惊慌失措
they'll--they'll panic.
他们会编造一些故事保全自身
They'll spin some cover story to protect themselves.
又或者他们会赶尽杀绝
Or they'll finish the job.
我决不允许 我要去找出答案
Not on my watch. I'm gonna get some answers.
那你要如何绕过格雷森呢
How you gonna get past the Graysons?
他们会把那个医院变成他们的堡垒
They'll turn that hospital into a fortress.
幸好那个医院有一半的钱都是我付的
Then it's a good thing that I paid for half of it.
你想帮助艾米丽吗
You wanna help Emily?
去和你的女朋友谈谈吧
Go talk to that girlfriend of yours.
她当时在场
She was there.
找出事实的真♥相♥
Find out what happened.
妈妈
Mom?
我找了你一个多小时了
I've been trying to get to you for over an hour.
这里到底发生了什么
What the hell is going on here?
我的天
Oh, my god.
现在外界都在怀疑我
I've become an official person of interest.
在我律师看来
And judging by the look on my attorney's face,
这一切都是有原因可循的
I have every reason to be concerned.
你
Is there...
有什么想跟我说的吗
something you wanna tell me?
如果需要 我可以帮忙的
If there is, you know, I can handle it.
帕特里克 我没杀人
No, I didn't do it, Patrick.
但知道艾米丽的真面目后 我真想杀了她
But after learning the truth about Emily, oh, I wanted to.
什么真面目
What truth?
她几年来一直以我们家为目标
She has been targeting my family for years.
她甚至假装怀孕逼丹尼尔和她结婚
She even faked her pregnancy to trap Daniel into marriage.
我逼问过她 她也承认了
I confronted her. She admitted it.
你真应该看看她当时的表情
But you should've seen the look on her face,
那种嘲弄人的表情
as if she were taunting me.
她为什么要那么针对你呢
Why would she come after you like that?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
就像对我着了迷一样
It's like an obsession.
昨晚我不该离开你的
I shouldn't have left you last night.
别怪自己
Do not punish yourself.
你是唯一我能信任的人了
You're the only person I can truly trust.
我从未如此需要你
And I need you now more than ever.
过来吧
Well, then come here.
请坐下
Sit down, please.
我们会证明你是无辜的
We're gonna prove that you're innocent.
我不知道怎么证明
I don't know how.
我的麻烦大了
I'm in terrible trouble.
艾米丽被枪击的时候我就在场
I was with Emily just before she was shot.
后来发生了什么
And then what happened?
我不知道
I don't know. I, uh...
我
I...
晕过去了
blacked out.
后来我在特等客舱里醒了过来
And then I woke up in the stateroom.
我也不知道我怎么到那里的
I have no idea how I got there.
你要把这些告诉警♥察♥
You gotta tell the police that.
这些听起来就像是一个极力想要
A story that sounds like delusional ravings
证明自己无辜的女人的疯言疯语
of a woman who's trying to prove she's innocent?
不 帕特里克
No, Patrick.
我只希望这永远不要被人知道
My only hope is that this never surfaces.
丹尼尔 我要你仔细想想
Daniel, I need you to focus.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们谈的是你的母亲
We were talking about your mother.
你能跟我们讲讲她和艾米丽的矛盾吗
Can you tell me about her problems with Emily?
有什么用呢
What has that got to do with anything?
我觉得她们可能相处的不太好吧
Well, I think it's safe to say they don't... get along.
我母亲没有枪击她
My mother didn't shoot her.
莉迪亚·戴维斯说
Lydia Davis claims
维多利亚在枪击之前和艾米丽有过争执
Victoria was upset with Emily right before the attack.
关于一张照片什么的
Something about a photograph?
莉迪亚·戴维斯比应♥召♥女郎好不到哪去
Lydia Avis is one step above a call girl.
她的话不能证明什么
Her word means nothing.
如果我只听取大人物的意见
Well, if I only took the word of respectable people,
我可能什么案件都解决不了
I'd never solve a case.
探长先生 能借一步说话吗
Detective, you have a second?
海岸警卫找到了一艘船
Vessel... with the coast guard.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们找到了你的妻子
They found your wife.
她是否
Is she, uh...
是的 她还活着
Yes, she's alive.
艾米丽很幸运
Emily's a very lucky woman.
子弹打中了她的腹部
She suffered massive blood loss
她遭受了大出血
from the gunshots to the abdomen,
由于海水的影响
and she sustained a cranial injury
造成了颅外伤
from the impact of the water.
脑部顶叶有些出血
There's been some bleeding on the parietal lobe,
我们要进一步观测 但是她会挺过去的
which we'll monitor, but she'll pull through.
孩子呢
What about the baby?
我需要跟格雷森先生单独谈谈
I think it would be best if I talk with Mr. Grayson alone.
夏洛特 走吧
Come on, Charlotte.
格雷森夫人
Mrs. Grayson,
警♥察♥坚持认为
I'm afraid the police have insisted
不要让您接近病人
that you not be allowed access to the patient.
丹尼尔我们在屋子里等你
Daniel, we'll be at the house if you need us.
丹尼尔 结果可能有点迷惑
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表