剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
那人告诉他的
who tipped him off!
他又一次地夺走了我的未来
He's taken my future away from me again,
我要让他在地狱里受尽折磨
and I'm going to see him burn in hell for it.
我们并不知道当时到底发生了什么
We don't actually know what happened up there.
我的看法是
And from where I stand,
你身边没有一个是好人
neither guy was looking to do right by you.
你竟敢这么说
Don't you dare.
帕斯卡是爱我的
Pascal loved me.
还有别的事
There's something else.
来吧 你先洗干净 这...
Come on. Let's get you cleaned up. This is, like...
丹尼尔 求你了
Daniel, please.
我只想一个人待着
I just want to be alone.
有一件事我想不明白
There's one thing I can't wrap my head around.
如果联邦调查局在查帕斯卡
If the Feds were running Pascal,
他们现在在哪
where are they now?
您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥已停机
The number you have dialed is no longer in service.
如果您所拨的号♥码有误
If you think you've reached this number in error,
请挂机后重新再拨
please hang up and try again.
您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥已停机
The number you have dialed is no longer in service.
因为在革命中唯一确定的事
Because the only guarantee in a revolution
就是无辜的人会身先士卒
is that the innoce are the first to fall.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表