剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Look, I-I gotta run, okay?
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you about something, man.
你跟玛尔戈的谈话没有起到作用
Your talk with Margaux didn't work.
就算你之前把她糊弄过去了
Even though you-- you threw her off the scent,
她还是在查康拉德
she's--she's still digging into Conrad.
有没有办法
Is there way that you can...
可以监控她的电脑
take control of her computer
追踪她都写了些什么
and keep track of what she's writing?
可以 但是有点麻烦
Yes. But it's just a bit complicated.
我需要她的
I'd need her, uh--
IP地址吗
Her I.P. address?
我不知该说是服了你 还是怕了你了
I don't know whether to be impressed or terrified.
相信我 偷偷查这个
Trust me, going behind Margaux's back
是我为了控制局面不得不采取的办法
is the last way I want to handle the situation,
我不能让她越陷越深
but I can't let her get any deeper.
那么就告诉她真♥相♥
Then tell her the truth.
然后成为她最大的线人吗
And become her biggest source?
她是记者 诺兰 她会把这个事追查下去的
She's a journalist, Nolan. She'll follow the story.
你不能肯定
You don't know that for sure.
为什么不让她自己决定呢
Why don't you let her decide?
你到底帮不帮我
Can you help me or not?
谢谢你陪我找罗森医生
Thanks again for coming to Dr. Rosen's with me.
我应该做的
Of course.
天哪 丹尼尔 快看
Oh, my God! Daniel, look!
记者怎么知道我们在这儿的
How did the press find out we were here?
艾米莉 艾米莉
Emily! Emily! Emily!
不可能 我们只告诉了你妈妈
This is impossible. We only told your mother.
不敢相信 天哪
I can't believe her. Oh, my gosh.
快把车顶关上
Just put-- just put the top up.
快走 开车
Just go. Just drive.
你都做了些什么
What the hell is wrong with you?!
我说过我们不想让媒体知道怀孕的事情
I told you we wanted to keep the pregnancy news quiet,
你还跟他们透露 到底是为什么
and you leaked it anyway. And for what--
是针对艾米莉吗
An-another shot at Emily?
不关我的事
I did nothing of the sort.
你怎么敢确定不是她干的
And what makes you so certain that she wasn't behind it?
算了吧 她为什么要这么做
Come on. What possible reason could she have?
为了确保你会娶她
To make certain that you marry her
而不是转向莎拉
And not leave for Sara.
你在说些什么
What? What are you talking about?
我知道在备用公♥寓♥的那一晚
I know about your night in the pied a Terre.
好吧 我没有跟她上♥床♥
Oh. Well, I didn't sleep with her,
如果你指的是那件事的话
if that's what you're insinuating.
那也不关你的事
Not that it's any of your business.
跟艾米莉有关
No, it's Emily's.
你跟艾米莉说了
You told Emily?
没错 我告诉她了
You're damn right, I did.
你要娶一个女孩
You are marrying one girl,
但却爱着另一个女孩 丹尼尔
and you're in love with another, Daniel.
不 你根本不知道我爱的是谁
No, you don't know a damn thing about who I love.
我觉得我知道 艾米莉也知道
I think I do, and so does Emily.
所以她弄这么一出怀孕的事来套住你
And that's why she trapped you into this pregnancy business.
你已经完全丧失理智了
You've completely lost your mind, you know that?
听我的 她就是个大骗子
Listen to me, she is a con artist.
她会成为我的妻子
She is-- she is going to be my wife,
不管你喜不喜欢 知道为什么吗
whether you like it or not! You know why?
因为她给我了这样的机会
Because she is giving me the opportunity
在一个有爱的家里
to raise a child the right way--
来养育一个孩子
in a loving home.
-那不能是一段没有爱情的婚姻 -得了吧
- Not with a loveless marriage. - Oh, come on.
-丹尼尔 睁大眼睛看清楚吧 -别说了
- Daniel, open your eyes! - Stop!
-她从一开始就在骗你 -够了 够了
- She has deceived you from day one! - Enough! Enough!
明天这个时候 艾米莉和我就要结婚了
This time tomorrow, Emily and I will be married.
你输了 都结束了
You lost. Okay? It's over.
有人吗
Hello?
杰克
Jake?
康拉德·格雷森来了
Conrad Grayson.
但愿我没来太早
Hope I'm not too early.
你来的正是时候
You're right on time.
天啊
My god.
莉迪亚
Lydia?
你好 康拉德
Hello, Conrad.
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
就跟《时代》杂♥志♥要请你做封面人物一样
Almost as hard to believe as "Time" magazine
难以置信吧
wanting you for a cover.
维多利亚幸存下来的时候 我就一直怀有希望
You know, I always harbored a hope when Victoria survived
希望你也能幸存下来
that you'd done the same.
真的吗
Really?
是你让我上的那架飞机
You're the one that let me get on that plane.
要不是某位恶人一瞬间的善心大发 我已经死了
I'd be dead if it wasn't your wife's momentary lapse of evil.
那我真是从没有像此刻这般
Well, then I've never been more grateful for her
感谢她了
than I am at this moment.
你看起来
And you look...
一如往昔
like no time has passed.
我可不信
I'm not falling for this.
我们订婚了 康拉德
We were engaged, Conrad,
你却送我走向死亡之路
and you sent me to my death.
莉迪亚 我尽了一切力量去阻止你
Lydia, I did everything I could to stop you.
如果你还记得 你对我撒了谎
I mean, if memory serves, you conjured
说你母亲病了 从而离开了我
a sick mother to get away from me.
不过事情后来演变成那样 是怪我
But I take the blame for inspiring such a turn, but--
我不相信
I find that hard to believe.
不由你信不信
Believe what you must.
显然你觉得我会与你为敌
You obviously thought I'd be set against you
才会用这招把我骗过来
to use this ruse to get me here.
但是相信我
But believe me,
诚实才是最有用的办法
honesty would have worked.
-我觉得你该走了 -为什么
- I think you should go. - Why?
我看得出 你我还没有了结
Oh, I can see you're not done with me yet.
相信我 康拉德
Trust me, Conrad.
我想跟你了结了的时候
When I'm done with you,
会让你知道的
you'll know it.
今天所有的应该都在这了 索恩小姐
That should be all for today, Ms. Thorne.
还是现在该称 格雷森夫人了
Or should I say Mrs. Grayson?
还不是时候 唐 看明天怎么样吧
Not yet, Don. Let's see how tomorrow goes.
-谢了 -别紧张
- Thanks. - Hey, don't stress.
明天会是你人生中最棒的一天
It's gonna be the best day of your life.
恭喜 索恩小姐
Yeah, congratulations, Ms. Thorne.
-是真的吗 -好啊
- Is it true? - Hey.
-你真的 -怀孕了吗
- Are you really... - Pregnant?
我们本想一开始就告诉你的 不过
We wanted to tell you first, but...
没关系的
I don't care about that.
我真为你高兴
I'm just so happy for you.
我保证会做一个
And I promise to be a much better aunt
比伴娘更好的阿姨
than maid of honor.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我只是觉得我没帮上什么忙
I just feel like I haven't been very helpful,
无论对你 还是丹尼尔
to you or Daniel.
但是你要知道 我会一直支持你的
But I want you to know that I have your back.
现在 伸出你的手和脚吧
And if you'll let me, your hands and feet.
女士们
Ladies?
-你好 索恩小姐 -这是干什么
- Hi. Hi, Ms. Thorne. - What is this?
今天是你婚礼的前一天
It's the day before your wedding.
你该享受一把
You deserve to be pampered.
所以给你修修指甲
So you're getting a mani-pedi.
谢谢你 夏洛特 我可喜欢了
Thank you, Charlotte. I love it.
我们可是姐妹 尽一份力罢了
Hey, we're sisters. It's the least I can do.
我是玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔
Margaux LeMarchal speaking.
勒马尔查尔小姐
Ms. LeMarchal, this is the concierge desk
这里是斯特拉酒店的礼宾接待处
at the Stella Hotel.
很抱歉打扰您
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表