剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
I would love to stay and chat,
但还有些不那么无聊的人等着我呢
but I have less boring people to talk to.
你在这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你答应会远离我们的
You agreed to stay away.
放轻松 我不是为你而来
Relax. This isn't about you.
我来镇上 是领绿色美国奖的
I'm in town to receive the Green American Award
我在环保科技革新上贡献不小
for my innovation in green technology.
我很意外你居然不知道
I'm surprised you didn't know.
你以前可非常热衷此道
You used to be so plugged in.
看看你 费尽心思想要证明
Look at you, trying to prove
你已经不是当年办公室里那个
you're not the same pathetic lapdog
跟在康拉德后面摇尾乞怜的狗了
who followed Conrad around the office.
这些人要是知道
What do you think these people would think
伟大的卢克·吉列姆是怎么起家的 会怎么想
if they knew how the Great Luke Gilliam acquired his wealth?
你真要提这些陈年往事吗
You're really gonna bring that up?
冷静点 维多利亚
Pull yourself together, Victoria.
当年的事你也有责任
You were just as responsible for what happened.
别装出一副与己无关的样子
Don't pretend otherwise.
本来背黑锅的人是你 不是大卫
It was supposed to be you, not David.
但我不是他 我不会让康拉德在背后阴我
Well, unlike him, I didn't let Conrad stab me in the back.
出了事他第一个就想到栽赃我
He tried to frame me the second he got in over his head,
但我很感谢他
but I was happy he did it,
因为就在那时 我学到了最宝贵的教训
because at that moment, I learned the greatest lesson of all --
人不为己 天诛地灭
screw the other guy.
小心点 卢克
Careful, Luke,
否则回到汉普顿将会是你自取灭亡
or your return to the Hamptons just might be your downfall.
真不想坐实你的威胁
I'd hate to meet that threat,
鉴于我手里还有掌握了这么多年的证据
with the evidence I've been holding onto all these years.
那就用吧
Use it!
最让我开心的事情
Nothing would make me happier
不外乎看着你和康拉德狗咬狗
than to see you and Conrad take each other down.
你真该学着放下过去
You need to learn to let the past go.
毕竟那件事上 我们都侥幸逃脱 全身而退
After all, we got away with it, scot-free.
复仇 第三季第十九集
格雷森国际
他叫卢克·吉列姆
His name is Luke Gilliam.
曾是格雷森国际最能捞钱的家伙
He was Grayson Global's biggest earner.
传言他非法操纵能源市场
Rumor was he illegally manipulated energy markets,
康拉德借机捞取暴利
which Conrad used to inflate profits.
所以 给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥洗钱这个罪名
That made him the logical choice
他来背再合适不过
to take the fall for laundering terrorist money.
说实话 他比你父亲更像幕后主使
I mean, he was certainly an easier sell than your father.
但嫁祸给他的诡计败露了 格雷森家别无选择
When that plan failed, the Graysons had no choice.
我不明白为什么你之前没注意到吉列姆
But I don't understand how you missed Gilliam before.
我父亲的日记里从没提过他
My father never wrote about him in his journals.
公♥司♥被查出和炸♥弹♥有关之前 他就就辞职了
He quit before the company was tied to the bombing.
那么 他拿了钱就溜了吗
So, he just took his cut and ran?
他拿那笔钱开了一家天然气公♥司♥
He used his payout to start a natural gas company.
他来这是为了领个奖
He's in town to accept an award for his...
表彰他的技术于环境无害
environmentally safe techniques.
-你有疑虑 -不止于此
- You have your doubts. - It's more than that.
他手上有关于197航♥班♥的证据
He has evidence about Fight 197,
我要从他手上拿到那个证据
and I'm going to get it from him.
你这边的事怎么样
What about you?
奥斯卡·查普曼的个人档案里有什么发现吗
Did you find anything in Oscar Chapman's personnel file?
没有 没有 没什么实在的发现
No, no. Nothing -- well, nothing concrete.
勒马尔查尔传媒
伦敦分部
奥斯卡·查普曼
记者
他在纽约长大
He grew up in New York,
然后在爆♥炸♥事件前后被调职到伦敦
was transferred to London around the time of the bombing.
如果如梅森所说 奥斯卡是假死
If Mason was right and Oscar faked his own death,
那可能他回老家躲起来了
then he may have returned home to hide.
-真希望能帮上你 -你专心忙你的事吧
- I wish I could help you. - You stay focused.
拿到那个证据
Get that evidence.
不过多久 你就能用上这支笔
You're gonna need this later.
我们要搞大一点 必须让他刮目相看
We want bigger. We have to wow him.
要用男性化的颜色 大红 橙黄 湛蓝
And masculine colors -- red, orange, blue.
不要显得太柔弱
Nothing too soft.
我可没东西给你
Oh, I got nothing for you.
杰克 你回来了
Jack! You're back!
今早飞回来的
Yeah. I flew in this morning.
谢谢
Thanks.
这里可真是热火朝天
It's pretty crazy around here.
我和丹尼尔刚谈了一笔大生意
Yeah. I'm just about to close a very big deal with Daniel.
你在洛杉矶玩得开心吗
Did you have a good time in L.A.?
其实我不是去度假的
Well, it wasn't really that kind of trip.
我母亲情况很严重
My mom was dealing with some pretty heavy stuff.
对
Oh, sure.
抱歉 我不是有意这么说的
No, I'm sorry.
玛尔戈 你能看一下这个吗
Margaux, can you look at this?
请稍等 请等会
Excuse us. Excuse us.
玛尔戈
Margaux...
我知道你正在忙的事很重要
I get that what you're working on is really important.
但是
But...
我离开了一个星期 我们一次话都没说过
I was gone for over a week, and we didn't talk once.
最近发生了什么吗
What's going on?
我父亲想让我做接♥班♥人
My father asked me to take over his business.
不仅是《想》 是整个公♥司♥
Not just "Voulez" -- all of it.
看来我们有很多事要分享
Well, we clearly have a lot of stuff to catch up on.
我们得腾出点时间给彼此 玛尔戈
We need to make time for each other, Margaux.
今晚怎么样
How about tonight? Hmm?
我去找人照看卡尔 我们关了手♥机♥
I get a sitter, we turn off our phones,
好好了解一下近段时间彼此的情况
and we try to get back on the same page.
可以
Uh, yes.
可以 但今晚不行
Yes. But tonight is impossible.
我保证 等这事一忙完
I promise, once the deal is done,
我就全是你的了
I'm all yours.
你的绣球花都死了
Your hydrangeas are dead.
曾几何时 你那么在乎它们
Time was you cared for them
仿佛它们是花神亲自赐给你的礼物
like they were gifts from Chloris herself.
你对栽培可从来都没什么兴趣
And you've never shown any interest in botany.
说吧 你到底来干什么 康拉德
So what do you really want, Conrad?
好吧 整个汉普顿都在疯传
Well, Hamptons gossip is buzzing
你跟卢克·吉列姆的事
about your confrontation with Luke Gilliam.
我们已经离婚了
We're divorced,
你没有任何权利再来过问我的事了
and you forfeited any right to question my actions.
也对
Oh, you're right.
不过我是来保护我自己的利益的
I'm merely here to protect my interests.
为了让卢克闭嘴 我可花了大价钱
I paid Luke handsomely for his silence.
我很不高兴
And I'd hate for you to
你不按理出牌 违背我们的休战协议
derail that armistice with your irrational behavior.
很高兴你现在都不计较了
I couldn't be happier to leave all that behind
反正真正的幸福已经在望了
now that I have true happiness on the horizon.
跟帕斯卡吗
With Pascal?
很遗憾 恐怕你近期的露水情缘
I regret to inform you that your latest romantic facade
并不是以诚实和信任为基础的
isn't built on a foundation of honesty and trust.
你不如问问他在这场阴谋里扮演了什么角色
Why don't you ask him about his role in the conspiracy
对你挚爱的大卫·克拉克横加陷害
that doomed your beloved David Clarke.
要出去吗
Going somewhere?
我的保释官打电♥话♥来了
My parole officer called.
可能是想知道
Probably wants to know
我怎么还没找到有报酬的工作
why I haven't found gainful employment.
要不你跟我一起 跟他解释解释
Maybe you could come with, huh? Explain why?
咱们还是把话说清楚吧
Why don't we just clear the air?
咱们没能达成一致 没关系
We couldn't make a deal. It's fine.
你达成今天的成就 就是通过自私自利
You got to where you are by looking out for your own interests.
不 我成功是因为有人信任我
No, I got to where I am because someone believed in me.
你是说大卫·克拉克 那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Oh, you mean David Clarke, the terrorist.
这么说吧 不管这世界上其他人怎么想
You know what, despite what the rest of the world thinks,
反正他是个好人
he was a great man.
你知道什么秘密吗
Do you know something that I don't?
没错 自作聪明的 我就是知道
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表