剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
你要去接受维多利亚
You have to accept Victoria,
因为我们将成为一家人
because we are gonna be a family.
他如愿了
He got his wish.
我现在是格雷森家的人了
I'm a Grayson now.
艾米莉
Emily.
他为什么不听我的
Why didn't he listen to me?
为什么
Why?
要不然一切都会不一样
Everything could've been different.
-本来可以 -不要紧
- It could've been... - It's okay.
-帕特里克 -你好
- Patrick? - Hi.
今天早上过后 我还以为你不会来了
Well, after this morning, I didn't think you would come.
我还是逼着自己来了
Well, I, you know, figured forcing myself out
也许可以帮我自己动摇我的感受 因此
might help me shake whatever it is I'm feeling, so...
重点是 别再用过去的事情
It's important that you stop torturing yourself
折磨自己了 要活在当下
about the past and start living in the present...
因为会总会出现需要处理的问题
...because there are always problems to be dealt with.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
没有需要你担心的
Oh, nothing that you need to worry about.
我们还是来摆好你的画吧
Let's focus on putting your artwork up, yeah?
妈妈 你还是告诉我出了什么事吧
Mom, why don't you just tell me what's going on?
史蒂维·格雷森
Stevie Grayson.
她似乎要比我想象得
She's proving to be more tenacious
更执着于夺取我们的房♥子
at the pursuit of our home than I thought.
市议会是站你这边的 不是吗
You got the city council on your side, right?
在玩弄法律这方面 他们不是她的对手
Well, they're no match for her legal acrobatics.
想想她和康拉德在一起的时候
To think that when she and Conrad were together,
也不过是个享受奢华生活的交际花
she was nothing but a socialite enjoying the high life.
什么改变了她
What changed her?
我
I did.
康拉德为了我甩了她 这个打击肯定惊醒了她
After Conrad left her for me, it must've been a wake-up call.
但如果她以为我会忍♥受她的傲慢
But if she thinks that I'm going to tolerate her insolence,
她就错了
she's wrong.
还有其它办法对付她
There are other ways to deal with her.
你是指什么
What are you trying to say?
既然是我创造出的野兽
That if I created this beast,
难道不该也由我来降服吗
don't you think it's time I slay it?
妈妈 我得知道你打的什么算盘
Mom, I need to know what it is you're planning to do.
在这里我不会跟你说太多细节
I won't go into the details here.
今天的主角是你和你的工作 好吗
Today is about you and your work, all right?
我总算想起来在我昏迷的时候做了些什么
I finally remember what I did during my blackouts.
都是由于这一个记忆
It's all because of that one memory.
这就是我毁掉一切的原因
That's why I was sabotaging everything.
因为你觉得他不配
Because you didn't think he was worth it.
想想我父亲身上的一切事 我懂你的感受
With everything that happened with my father, I understand.
你是唯一一个知道怎么挽救我的人
You're the only person who knew how to save me.
-不知道我是不是配得上 - 你配得上
- I'm not sure I deserve it. - You do.
你父亲也是
And so does your father.
他犯的唯一错误就是
The only mistake he made was...
爱上了错误的女人
...falling for the wrong woman.
所以我还是要继续为他洗清罪名
Which means I still need to clear his name.
这才是我认识的艾米莉
Now, that's the Emily I know.
现在去完成你发起的使命
Now, you finish what you started.
让他们为罪行付出代价
You make them pay for what they've done.
笔触看上去有点沉重
The brush strokes are a bit heavy,
但我认为 或许是故意的
but I think maybe that was intentional.
利欧尼先生 很荣幸见到您
Uh, Mr. Leone. It's an honor, sir.
荣幸这个答案不错
An honor would be an answer to my question.
是的
Right. Uh...
说实话 我当时只是努力
Honestly, I was trying to --
努力画得力透纸背
was trying to ram the paint through the canvas that day,
但这样出不了好作品 不是吗
Which never really leads to good art, does it?
但仍然难掩天赋
But the talent is there.
我知道你在经营一家画廊
I understand you run a gallery.
对 和我妈妈一起
Uh, with my mother, yes. I do, yeah.
也许你对这不感兴趣
Well, then, this may not interest you,
我的托斯卡纳工作室正在招实习生
but I've been looking for an apprentice in my Tuscan Studio.
工资不多 工作时间长
The pay is minimal, and the hours are long.
我
Uh, I...
我都不知道要说什么了
I don't know what to say.
考虑一下吧
Just consider it.
终于愿意谈谈了吗
Finally feel like talking?
是的
Yeah.
很好 过来一下
Good. Come here for a second.
每个人都会犯错误 阿曼达
Now, you know, we all make mistakes, Amanda.
对不起 我们争执了一番 让你害怕了
I'm sorry that we fought and that you got scared.
我 不是有意那样对你
I, uh, never want that for you.
对了
Right.
爸爸 你在干什么呢
Daddy, what are you doing?
现在看起来很糟 是吧
Right now, it all looks really bad, right?
对
Yeah.
但是你和我 我们能解决一切问题
But you and I -- we can fix any problem.
等我刻好了 这标记会提醒我们
When this is done, it's gonna be a reminder
没有错误会让我们分开
that no mistake is ever gonna break us apart.
只要你别忘了 我爱你
As long as you never forget I love you.
艾米莉
Emily?
杰克 你好
Jack, hey.
我能
Can I, uh...
我能和你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
当然
Of course.
你妈妈出现的时候 你和她聊过吗
When your mom showed up, did you get a chance to talk to her?
我是说 坦诚相对
I mean...honestly?
我希望我有那个机会
I wish I could have.
怎么了
Why?
我妈妈不久前回来了
'cause my mother just came back,
我不知道该怎么办好
and I'm not really sure what to do about it.
什么
What?
你20年没见过她了
You haven't seen her in 20 years.
我说的不是我一直怨恨的
Actually, I'm not talking about the person that I've been pissed off
那个抛弃我和德克的妈妈
at this whole time for bailing on me and Dec.
什么意思
What do you mean?
史蒂维·格雷森是我的生母
Stevie Grayson is my biological mother.
什么
What?
她曾和我爸爸有过一段婚外情
She had an affair with my dad,
然后就走了 向康拉德隐瞒了怀孕的事
and she left town, hid the pregnancy from Conrad,
我父母就把我当亲生儿子一样抚养长大
then my dad and mom raised me as their own.
史蒂维·格雷森吗
Stevie Grayson?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
她还说了什么
What else did she say?
就是 很难放下我
Just, you know, that it was hard to let me go,
但我 我能感觉到她有所隐瞒
but I-I can tell that she's holding something back.
既然她对这件事如此缄口不言
And if she's this closed off already,
我不明白为什么还要努力修复和我的关系
I don't see the point in making an effort.
如果这是真的
Well, if this is true...
她就是你唯一的亲人了
...she's the only parent you've got.
确实她在很多年前犯过错 但是
And, yeah, she made a mistake years ago, but...
也许你应该给她一个机会
...maybe you should give her a chance.
但是务必万事小心
Just please be careful.
杰克
And, Jack...
也感谢你给我机会
...thanks for giving me a chance, too.
对我意义重大
It means a lot.
妈妈 我很难说出口
Mom, this is really hard for me to say.
但是
But, uh...
你知道你受伤的时候 我也很受伤
you know that when you hurt, I hurt, too.
而问题是 一旦有人伤害你
And the problem is, when someone hurts you...
我就变成了一个自己快不认识的人
...I become someone I barely recognize,
我会
Someone who will...
抛开所有 去保护我最珍视的那个人
Strike out to protect the one person I value most.
现在我知道这样的恶念是从哪儿来的了
And I know now where that darkness comes from.
那是遗传了我父亲
It comes from my father.
我觉得如果我待在这儿 别人也会受伤
I feel like if I stay here, others will suffer, too.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表