剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Charlotte, dear...
他们帮到你了吗
were they able to help you?
别担心 妈妈
Don't worry, mom.
关于你的事 我什么也没告诉他们
I didn't tell them anything I learned about you.
-我不是那个... -省省吧
- That's not what I -- - Save it.
我相信对你而言 今天已经很难过了
I'm sure this is already a pretty sad day for you
自从我爸爸的案子被重审
since my father's case has been reopened...
让你多年前做的那些努力付诸东流
undoing all that hard work you did years ago.
别把康拉德的行为跟我的混为一谈
Do not confuse Conrad's actions with mine.
事情发生后
After everything that's transpired,
我仍旧把我的孩子放在首位
I am still putting my children first.
我希望你知道我有多爱你 夏洛特
I hope you know how much I love you, Charlotte.
就跟你爱大卫·克拉克一样吗
Like you loved David Clarke?
继续走 先生们
Keep moving, gentlemen.
走到你们的牢房♥前站成一排
Step out of line in front of your cell.
转身面对牢房♥
Turn and face your cell.
去你的牢房♥ 里科
In your cage, Rico.
四区关门
Close them up on Block Four.
218别关门
Hold open 218.
有什么问题吗 莫茨科夫斯基警官
Is there a problem, Officer...Mostrowski?
没有
No.
你这个可悲的垃圾
You sad piece of crap.
没有那些钱保护你 也没那么艰难是吧
Not so tough without all that money to protect you, huh?
对于那架飞机上的人 我唯一能说的就是
The only thing I can say for the folks on the plane
他们死前没受折磨
is they died quick.
你就没那么幸运了
You won't be so lucky.
放开我 里内拉
Get off me, Rinella!
老兄够了 拜托
That's enough, man. Come on.
站起来
Get up.
关上218囚室
Close 218.
够了
That's fine.
我很感谢你这么快就来见我
I appreciate you seeing me on such short notice.
你这么关心我的病人
Well, I wouldn't be doing my job
我不见你的话
If I turned away someone
岂不是很不称职
concerned about the safety of one of my patients.
现在能告诉我到底是哪个病人么
Now, on whose behalf are you here?
我的一位老友
An old friend of mine.
也是你的老友
And yours.
阿曼达·克拉克
Amanda Clarke.
愿她安息
May she rest in peace.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是谁对你不重要
Oh, that's none of your concern,
但我相信你肯定没忘记
but what I imagine hasn't escaped your notice
关于她父亲的真♥相♥
is the truth about her father.
难道你认为康拉德·格雷森不该为他的
Conrad Grayson should pay for what he did,
所作所为付出代价吗
don't you think?
当然该
Well, yes. Of course.
涉案的所有人都该付出代价
As should everybody involved.
我想你知道我找你的目的
I think you know why I'm here.
你要揪出维多利亚
You want Victoria.
我知道你把阿曼达关起来以换取风光的事业
I know you locked Amanda away in exchange for an a-list career.
我要你的证词
So I want the promise of your testimony,
你手中的证据 现在交给我
anything else you have, and I want it now.
我有记录 我现在去拿
I have records. I'll go get them.
他是你的了
He's all yours.
抱歉我来晚了
Please forgive my tardiness.
我知道下午茶对你们英国人有多神圣
I know how sacred afternoon tea is to you Brits.
你干了什么
What have you done?
拉平下彼此的实力呗
Just leveled the playing field.
我早知道艾米莉会派你来做一些见不得人的勾当
I knew that Emily would send you here to do her dirty work.
你真的爱错姑娘了
You really did pick the wrong girl to fall in love with.
去死吧你
Go to hell.
你肯定不喜欢脆弱和被♥操♥控的感觉
You must hate feeling so vulnerable and manipulated,
你当时搬到我家我就感觉到了
much the way you made me feel after you moved into our house...
那时才刚入夏
At the beginning of summer.
现在夏季结束了 马西斯先生
Well, summer is finished, Mr. Mathis.
当毒素使你♥麻♥痹♥无力
And once that toxin leads to paralysis...
你就完蛋了
so are you.
动手啊
Do it!
艾米莉让我无法和相爱的人一起
Emily ripped away my chance for true love.
公平起见 我只能以牙还牙
It's only fair that I do the same for her.
艾米莉会赢的
Emily will win.
到这个地步还为她说话
Loyal to the bitter end.
伟大的爱情啊
It's a beautiful sentiment.
作为碑文就更好了
And an even better epitaph.
再见了 马西斯先生
Goodbye, Mr. Mathis.
诺兰 什么事
Nolan, what is it?
杰克...
Jack...
打开电视机
Turn on the tv.
美国对上大卫·克拉克的臭名案
The infamous case of the United States vs. David Clarke
联邦调查局重新调查
has been reopened by the FBI
爆♥炸♥新闻 大卫·克拉克洗脱所有罪名
因为在康拉德·格雷森案中
due to the surfacing of new evidence
有新证据出现
brought to light in the trial of Conrad Grayson.
20年前对克拉克的
The 20-year-old conviction
终生监禁判决
that landed Clarke in prison for life
现在被联邦地方法♥院♥
has now been officially overturned
正式推♥翻♥ 因此已故的
by the U.S. District court, thus posthumously
大卫·克拉克洗脱所有罪名
clearing David Clarke of all crimes.
真是爆♥炸♥新闻啊
Again, that is breaking news,
今夜我们还会报道
and we will have more information
更多消息
as the night continues.
艾米莉...
Emily...
你完成了不可能的任务
...you did the impossible.
跟你订的死期差两周
And just two weeks shy of your deadline.
天啊
Oh, my god.
我知道这需要付出代价
I know that all of this came with a price.
别说了
Stop.
你今天不止是为你父亲平♥反♥
You haven't only honored your father today.
你还为德克兰和阿曼达平♥反♥了
You honored declan and amanda, too.
你是他们的骄傲
They'd be proud of you.
我的骄傲
I am.
别再流泪了 好吗
No more tears, okay?
让我们庆祝一番
This is cause for celebration.
各位听着
Everyone, listen up.
今晚酒水免费
Drinks are on the house.
你看见新闻了吗
Did you hear the news?
我们成功了
It happened.
我父亲洗脱罪名了
They cleared him.
艾登
Aiden?
你还好吗
You okay?
艾登
Aiden?
艾登 你还好吗
Aiden, are you okay?
艾登 醒醒
Aiden, wake up.
艾登 醒醒
Aiden, wake up!
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
艾登 醒醒
Aiden, wake up!!
不不不
No! No, no!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
小艾
Ems?
我爱他
I loved him.
胜于爱其他人
More than I ever loved anybody.
我知道
I know.
我们本可以一起生活
We could've had a life together.
我本可放弃一切 可我不能
I should've given everything up, but I couldn't.
我做不到
I couldn't.
艾登
Aiden...
为你付出了一切 因为他爱你
dedicated himself to your cause because he loved you.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表