剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Non, c'est tout pour le moment.
谢谢
Merci.
成了吗
It's done?
还要签个合约 不过是的
It's just a matter of signing the contract, but yes.
你现在正式成为我的副手了
You are officially my second-in-command.
你一回来我就去见董事会
I'll fly out to meet the board once you're back.
我肯定会为你说好话的
I'll certainly say good things about you.
吉迪恩
Gideon?
你来这干吗
What are you doing here?
你的状态还不错
You seem okay.
那得看情况
Considering the circumstances.
巴黎现在一团乱 所以...
Paris is a circus, so...
我想还是来这和你一起飞回去参加葬礼
I thought I'd come here and fly back with you for the funeral.
毕竟你是我的姐姐
You're my big sister, after all.
还是我的老板
And my boss.
-我希望你能理解 -我从没想过接手公♥司♥
- I hope you understand that. - I never wanted to run the company.
可谁能拒绝老爸的要求呢 对吧
But who can say no to Dad, right?
-还有你 丹尼尔 即将接手大业 -是啊
- And you, Daniel? Next in line. - Yeah.
自从我在寄宿学校
A lot's changed since that semester
教导你的那个学期之后 很多事都变了
I showed you the ropes at boarding school.
我看得出来
I can see that.
不如我们一起去吃午饭 也让我了解下你俩的最新情况
Why don't we go out for lunch so I can get up to speed?
我们把
And we'll just...
眼泪留到巴黎再流 行吗
save the tears for Paris, okay?
我知道自己是个蠢货
I know I was an idiot.
好吧 你警告过我的
Okay? And you tried to warn me.
干得好 哈维尔
Well played, Javier.
我还担心你会来要我道歉呢
I was worried you were here for an apology.
在那些我以为是同伴的人面前
Well, you did bitch-slap me
你确实狠狠给了我一巴掌
in front of the people I was hoping to call my peers.
不过 我想 相比这几天发生的其他事来说
Though, I guess, in comparison to everything else that's happened,
这件事根本不值一提 对吧
it's small change, right?
这几天确实发生了很多事
Has been an eventful few days.
出狱才几周
Been out of jail a couple weeks.
我已经失去了工作 我的程序
Already lost my job, my app...
我的良师益友
My mentor...
还有我的脚腕监视仪
and my ankle monitor, which is, uh...
所以我得离开一会
why I'm gonna blow town for a bit.
别走太远
Well, don't go too far.
"分身"的事我已经想好了大计划
I've got big plans for Myclone.
有什么用呢
What's the point?
那已经是别人的程序了 兄弟
It's not even ours anymore, man.
暂时而已
For now.
好吧
All right.
我以为已经做好了完全的准备
You know, I pride myself on being prepared.
确实也是你花钱请我的原因
Hell, that's what you pay me for.
那你的下一步最好是个妙招
Well, then, you'd better have a damn good next move.
我更担心他们的下一步动作
What's more concerning is theirs.
警方决定重启有关帕斯卡·勒马尔查尔死亡的调查
The Feds reopened the inquiry into Pascal LeMarchal's death,
而现在因为这个 你成了有动机的嫌犯
and you now have motive because they have this.
你面临着 谋杀 密谋支持恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
You're looking at...murder, conspiracy to support terrorism,
作伪证 干预陪审团等重罪指控
perjury, jury tampering.
而这仅仅是个开始
And they're just getting started.
是时候考虑接受认罪协议了
Maybe it's time to consider taking a plea.
条件是什么
For what?
监狱里的生活
Life in prison.
鉴定结果证明了你的想法吗
So, the tests confirm what you thought?
夏洛特·格雷森与卡尔·波特的DNA
不匹配
只说明那个自称是阿曼达·克拉克的骗子
Only that the liar who called herself Amanda Clarke
与大卫绝对没有血缘关系
was in no way related to David.
如果她有的话
If she were,
她儿子会跟夏洛特有相同的DNA
her son would share DNA with Charlotte.
你打算另写一封信让我寄出吗
Are you gonna write another letter for me to send?
不 做好收尾的准备就行
No. Just be ready to finish the job.
你凭什么认为艾米莉会按你想的做
What makes you think Emily is gonna follow the lead?
一个备受宠爱的女儿还会做什么呢
Because what else would a doting daughter do?
我本该跟你一起去的
I should've gone with you.
我很好 有事的是他
I'm fine. He's not.
要是他们不只一个人呢
And what if there had been more than one of them?
我们之前进展太顺利导致这次决策失误
We have gone too far to take a misstep now.
-如果我失去了你 -不会的
- If I lost you -- - You won't.
很好
Good.
他到底是谁
But who the hell was he?
无论他是谁 都是替维多利亚办事的
Whoever he was, he was working for Victoria.
他的手♥机♥记录显示他们今早刚通过话
His phone showed that they spoke this morning.
我觉得她想让他拿到我的DNA样本
I think she wanted him to get a DNA sample from me.
她盯上你了
So she's on to you.
她觉得自己清白无辜
She thinks she's in the clear,
但有个人
but there's one person
能证明她陷害了我父亲
who can link her to my father's frame-up.
米歇尔·班克斯
Michelle Banks.
关押你的那名心理医生
The therapist who locked you away.
还对我洗♥脑♥ 让我相信
And brainwashed me into believing
我父亲是个坏人
that my father was evil.
我有次找了个理由假扮成她的患者
I got results once by posing as her patient.
所以你不能再去了
So you can't go again.
那我会说服她坦白交待的
Then I'll convince her to come clean.
鉴于你父亲的遭遇
Given what's happening with your father,
她早该做好真♥相♥大白的准备
she should be prepared for the truth to come to light.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe it.
人们终于在谈论我父亲是无辜的
People are finally talking about my father's innocence.
很快 真♥相♥就会大白
Soon, everything will be out in the open.
包括我们的关系
Including us.
我已经迫不及待想知道那是什么感觉了
I can't wait to see what that feels like.
你和玛尔戈有同一个父亲 共同的家园
So...you and Margaux share a father, a homeland,
口音却不一样
but...not an accent.
我们同父异母
Nor a mother.
在令人不快的离婚后
After a nasty divorce,
她送我去了新罕布♥什♥尔的一所寄宿学校
she sent me to boarding school, to New Hampshire,
只为了惹他生气
Just to piss him off.
家庭内部争斗只是个...
Inner-family fighting is just a...
勒马尔查尔家的传统
Lemarchal tradition.
所以我打电♥话♥给你时
Well, that explains why you were...
你那么轻而易举地就接受了
so receptive when I called you.
我姐姐从我手里偷走了公♥司♥
My sister stole the company out from under me
现在还拥有"分身"
and now has possession of Myclone --
价值十亿美元的财产 只有你能解决她了
a billion-dollar property that only you can fix.
已经解决了 我的朋友
Have fixed, my friend.
到时候你会支配数百万美元
It'll be multibillion by the time you take the reins
我们可以合伙
and we partner up.
你一定很讨厌丹尼尔 才会相信完全陌生的人
You must really hate Daniel to trust a total stranger.
你姐姐的走狗
Well, your sister's lapdog
致力于让我痛苦不堪
has set out to make my life miserable,
所以我才来找陌生人的你
which makes you the better of two evils.
自从玛尔戈上任后的第一件事
Well, since Margaux's first act of office
就是让他当副主管
was to make him second-in-command...
我们伤害他 就能影响到她 然后
we hurt him, it hurts her, and then...
我来接管公♥司♥
I take over.
现在
Now...
你有什么想法
What do you have in mind?
他们检查了绑匪生活的那间小屋
They checked the cabin where you think your kidnapper lived.
有打斗的痕迹
There were signs of struggle.
我们会继续搜寻线索
We'll keep pursuing leads.
天呐 很抱歉我没听过他的真实声音
God, I'm sorry I never heard his actual voice
或者仔细看看他 雷兹警探
or got a good look at him, Detective Reyes.
不必道歉 夏洛特 你表现的非常勇敢
Don't apologize, Charlotte. You were very brave.
现在你安全了
And you're safe now.
真的吗
Am I?
如果你还想到其他事 联♥系♥我
Call me if you think of anything else.
谢谢你
Thank you.
夏洛特 亲爱的
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表