剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
《复仇》前情提要
Previously on "Revenge"...
天呐
Oh, God.
法医把这归为意外了
The coroner ruled it an accident.
我们人生中的黑暗篇章终于结束了
This dark chapter in our lives is finally over.
我们可以继续生活了
We can move on.
我不知道我还能不能
I don't know if I can.
让他走 妮可
Let him go, Niko.
他杀了我父亲 还在这事上对我撒谎
He's guilty of killing my father, lying to me about it.
艾米莉 别 她罪不至死
Emily, no! She doesn't deserve to die.
我经常出现短暂性失忆
I've been blacking out.
去检查 趁你还没做出更多后悔的事
Get help before you do something else you regret.
你是康拉德的第一任妻子咯
So, you're conrad's first wife?
我们都会犯错 不是吗
We all make mistakes, right?
这房♥子是属于我的
This house belongs to me.
我是这地方的主人
I own this place,
我希望你在这周末前就搬出去
and I want you out by the end of the week.
杰克 我是你母亲
Jack, I'm your mother.
你怎么了 艾米
What is going on with you, Ems?
眩晕
Blackouts?
我抨击你 我使艾登陷入危险
I lashed out at you. I jeopardized aiden's life.
我开始伤害不该伤害的人了 诺兰
I'm starting to go after the wrong people, Nolan.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
我们穷尽一生
We spend our lives
努力抓住我们最重视的事
struggling to hold on to the things we value most...
无论是人还是事
To the people and things
若是失去 我们也许便无法存活在世
we believe we could never exist without.
但我们的记忆往往只是假象
But our memories are often an illusion...
为了保护更具毁灭性的真♥相♥
protecting a far more destructive truth.
他们想要全现金收♥购♥吗
They're considering an all-cash offer?
你有没有告诉他们 我有个小儿子
Did you tell them that I have a little boy?
好吧
Fine.
再见
Bye.
在这里找房♥子挺难的啊
House hunting in this market's tough, huh?
我只想回到正轨
I'm just trying to get on with my life.
这是你过去三天没回我电♥话♥的原因吗
Is that why you haven't returned my calls in the past three days?
杰克 我只是
Jack, I just...
我希望你听我把话说完
I'd like for you to hear me out.
我很纳闷为什么我从没见过任何
I wondered why I'd never seen any photos of me
婴儿时期和妈妈的照片
as a newborn with my mom.
在拍下这张照片
I said goodbye and...
一周之后 我说了再见
I left you with your father a week after...
并把你留给了你父亲
that picture was taken.
他这些年来一直寄纪念品给我
He sent mementos over the years --
你的艺术作品和航海缎带
your artwork and sailing ribbons.
他使离开没有那么难忍♥受
He made it possible to bear being away.
很高兴他使离开变得容易
I'm glad he made it easy.
从没容易过 杰克
It was never easy, Jack.
我...
And I...
我无法弥补失去的时光
I can't make up for the time we lost.
为什么现在想了
So why try now?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
我们继续各自生活对大家都好
I think it's best if we keep our lives to ourselves.
他这一生很不容易
Man never had it easy,
对 他是犯了很多错
and, sure, he made his mistakes.
但他总能克服困难
But he always rose above,
我们支持着他 就像他支持我们一样
and we stood by him, just like he stood by us.
没错
Yeah, he did.
敬你一杯 吉米
So, here's to you, Jimmy.
你英年早逝
Taken too soon,
但我们知道你已经回到圣彼得的怀抱了
but we know you're throwing back with Saint Peter now.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
他把你们都愚弄了
Guy had you all fooled.
你有话要说吗 朋友
You got something to say, pal?
吉米·布伦南是个强♥奸♥犯
Jimmy Brennan was a rapist
他现在的归宿完全是罪有应得
who deserves to be exactly where he is right now --
在棺材中腐烂
rotting in a box.
你在收拾东西
You're packing up.
很高兴看到你知道什么时候该认输
Good to see you know when to surrender.
我的字典里可没有"认输"这个词
Well, that word's not in my vocabulary.
这些只是暂借给汉普顿画廊的
These are simply pieces on loan for the Hamptons Art Walk.
我哪儿也没想去
I have no intention of going anywhere.
这处房♥产是属于我的
Yet this property belongs to me.
这个说法可相当站不住脚
Well, that is a rather tenuous claim,
鉴于你离开的这些年 既没有在这里生活
as you've neither set foot on nor paid taxes for this land
又没有给这儿纳税
in all your years away.
你的律师建议你用放弃请求
Oh, your lawyer's advised you to deny me access
来否认我的所有权 很聪明
with the claim of abandonment -- clever.
但如果他真懂行
But if he were really sharp,
就该知道我被骗走了这儿的产权
he'd know that I was defrauded title
因为康拉德向我隐瞒了他的业主身份
since Conrad hid ownership from me.
几十年过去了 你还是他的棋子
Decades later, you're still that man's pawn.
维多利亚 我是
What I am, Victoria,
这栋房♥子的合法业主
is the legal owner of this house,
而我打算把这里夷为平地
which I intend to raze to the ground.
史蒂维
Oh, Stevie,
你我都很清楚
you and I both know the only thing
唯一会倒的只有你
guaranteed to crumble is you.
诺兰
Nolan?
天呐 下次我同意担任画廊的主席 请...
God. Next time I agree to chair an art walk, please --
又发生了
It happened again.
-什么意思 -你觉得呢
- What do you mean? - What do you think?
前一秒 我还在格雷森庄园
One second, I'm at Grayson manor,
接着 我就拿着这个在我家门廊上
and the next, I come to on my porch with this.
你到底干了什么
What the hell did you do?
毁了我父亲的雕刻
Destroyed my father's carving.
-至少对象不是人 -只是这次罢了
- At least it wasn't someone. - This time.
我以为这短暂失忆在你的控制之中
I thought you had these blackouts under control.
我也这么以为
Yeah, so did I.
我得想想办法
I need to figure something out.
艾米莉 也许你该...
Emily, maybe it's time --
别叫我去看医生
Don't tell me to go to a doctor!
行 那我来帮你
All right, then I'll help you.
我们离开这里
We'll leave town.
随便去哪儿
We'll go anywhere.
不 我得善始善终
No, I need to finish what I started.
如果你连自己都不能相信 还要怎么善终
How can you if you cannot even trust yourself?
不如你先从把刀放下开始
Look, for starters, why don't you put the knife down?
你不能让这事毁了你
You can't let this destroy you.
不会的
I won't.
艾米
Ems.
艾米莉 等等
Emily, wait.
-你干什么去 -一开始就该做的事
- What are you gonna do? - What I should've done in the first place.
我要把他们全杀掉
I'm gonna kill them all.
复仇
第三季 第十五集
我没事
I'm all right.
不 帕特里克 你有事
No, Patrick, you're not.
你为什么要去吉米的守丧礼
Why would you go to Jimmy's wake?
去揭露他是怎样的一个混♥蛋♥
Expose him for the bastard that he was.
然后让自己被一群恶棍暴打一顿吗
And allow yourself to be beaten bloody by a bunch of thugs?
你这是去送死
You're going to get yourself killed.
也许我就该去死
Well, maybe I should.
你心里不是这么想的
You don't honestly believe that.
我不知道该怎么想
I don't know what I believe anymore.
相信我爱你
Believe that I love you...
吉米罪有应得 我们也该继续生活
That Jimmy got what he deserved, and that we need to move on.
别让愤怒毁了你
Don't let your rage consume you.
也许已经太迟了
It might be too late.
既然你不回我电♥话♥
Well, since you won't return my phone calls,
我只能启动我的"寻找老友"应用把你找出来
I figured I'd use my "Find a former friend" App.
我只是 我想离开这里
I'm just -- I'm trying to get out of town.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表