剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, sure.
怎么了 我妈妈放你鸽子了吗
What happened? My mom stand you up?
她迟到了
She's late.
伟大的帕斯卡·勒马尔查尔
The great Pascal Lemarchal
拜倒在女人的石榴裙下
wrapped around a woman's finger.
彼此彼此啊
I could say the same.
我女儿炒了你鱿鱼
My daughter fires you,
然后你就立马过来了
and you run back at the first opportunity.
你完全忘了
You're totally oblivious
自己的女儿有多棒 是吧
to what an amazing daughter you have, aren't you?
在该肯定她的时候我肯定了她
I give her credit where it's due.
不 你没有
No, you don't.
她把这份杂♥志♥办得风生水起的时候
No, y-you've got her pigeonholed at this magazine
你却对她处处为难
when she's capable of so much more.
你之前就一直喜欢她
You were always so fond of her.
我现在也喜欢她
Yeah, I still am...
她毕竟是我的商业搭档
as my business partner.
她已经有男友了 不记得了吗
She's got a boyfriend, remember?
她从不带他过来 所以我很难记得
It's hard to recall since she never brings him around.
我只在剧院里面见过一面
I met him briefly at the opera.
而我敢肯定他看上去是个
Yeah, and I'm sure he seemed like a --
不错的人
a real nice guy.
是吗
Isn't he?
我只知道
What I do know is that
她一直想要你的爱和尊重
she's always wanted your love and respect.
我只希望
And I just hope that she's not
她能得到更好的
settling for something less than she deserves
因为你从没看到过她的闪光点
because you never told her that she was worthy.
就这样 待会见
All right. See you around.
我之前就知道会有新的辩护律师
When I heard I had new counsel,
但没想到会是史蒂维·格雷森
I'd never imagined I'd rate the one and only Stevie Grayson.
我们之前见过面吗
Have we met before?
没有 不过在我还是个小记者的时候
No. But I certainly dined on your reputation
就听说过你的大名了
when I was a young journalist
我当时还只是负责《每日新闻》的夜生活版块
covering nightlife for the daily news.
你的轶事都可以写成散文诗了
Your antics inspired the poetry of prose.
而你的轶事让你锒铛入狱
And your antics earned you a life sentence.
至少你还有酒喝
Well, at least you still have the bite of a stiff drink.
既然你是我的律师
Now, since I'm sure you're presenting as my lawyer
那么我们的谈话不能录音
so this conversation can't be recorded,
我现在只想问你 你是站哪一边的
my burning question is, for whose team are you playing?
我是来帮助艾米丽完成
I'm here to help Emily follow through
她朋友阿曼达对于你的遗愿的
on the promise Amanda Clarke made to you.
艾米丽啊
Emily? Wow.
是个真朋友
She's such a devoted friend.
这是个不对你定罪的动议
This is a motion to set aside your conviction.
几个月后 你就可以出去了
You'll be out in a few months.
索恩小姐同时也将一笔钱
Ms. Thorne has also transferred funds
存入你的卡里 为你支付杂物费
into your canteen account for sundries.
一些杂物
Sundries?
我所期望的
I'm looking for a lot more
不只是擦脸的药膏
than some salve to brighten my complexion.
你没有其它选择
It's the only option.
是吗
Is it?
告诉索恩小姐
Tell Ms. Thorne...
要不我就去投奔G家了
I'm going with what's behind door "G."
不
No!
不 爸爸
No, father!
不要 爸爸
No. No, father.
艾登
Aiden?
你知道的
You know, I...
我很久都没回到这来了
I haven't been back in here...
自从
since...
每一次我从卧室窗户往外看
you know, every time I'd, uh, look out my bedroom window
看到门上我们的暗号♥
and see our code on the door,
我就更恨他了
I'd just hate him a little bit more.
女生禁止入内
女生禁止入内
"Boys only."
是我们发明的这个暗号♥
Yeah, we'd devised this -- this code
只写出字母的下半截
where you'd just write the bottom halves of letters and...
很傻不是吗
silly, really.
他让我觉得
He made me feel like we were
我们有些秘密可以分享
sharing some -- some great secret...
但是事实上
When, in fact,
他才是那个背着我们秘密最多的人
he was the one keeping secrets from us.
你也有些秘密
Well, you're keeping some, too.
艾登 你必须告诉你妈妈珂兰已经死了
Aiden, you have to tell your mom that Colleen is dead.
我做不到
I can't.
一想到她是被抓走的
I couldn't bring myself to tell her
我就开不了口
when I thought that she'd been kidnapped.
孩子们是妈妈的唯一希望了
My mother's hope for her children is all she has left.
我不能把这个也掳走
I can't take that away from her.
但是你可以让她得到一些安慰
But you could offer her something different --
告诉她她爱过的男人到底是个怎样的人
some answers about the man that she loved.
你不会放手的 对吗
You're not gonna leave this, are you?
我有放手过吗
Have I ever?
怎么了
What is it?
我之前没看到过这个
I've never seen this before,
但我应该知道
And I'd know because this table
因为这是我最后一次和我爸在一起时的桌子
is the last thing my father and I worked on.
奥斯卡·查普曼
奥斯卡·查普曼
奥斯卡·查普曼
"Oscar chapman."
那是谁
Who is that?
我也不知道
I don't know.
但我爸显然想让我知道
But my father obviously wanted me to.
无论你手里有梅森·特德韦尔的什么把柄 忘了
Whatever you're holding over Mason Treadwell, let it go.
我需要他出狱
We need him out of jail.
但这人自己承认杀了人
Oh, the man confessed...to murder
还有策划炸掉你当时准备去告发政♥府♥时
and sabotaging the government plane you boarded
所搭乘的政♥府♥客机
in the desperate attempt to turn state's evidence,
而且 别忘了他最大的罪行
and, lest we forget his most heinous sin,
把这些都算到我头上
trying to frame me for it all...
还是在婚礼的大日子上
on my wedding day.
所以你就把他搞到牢里去了
Which is why you had him put away.
我向你保证我没做过
I assure you, I did nothing of the sort.
还是你借此
Or is this lunacy
进入我的房♥间
a ruse to enter my suite?
怎么了 那法国佬待你不好吗
Oh, what's the matter? French grass not greener?
要是我们不是同犯 我根本不想在你身边
Were we not bound by our sins, I would be nowhere near you.
艾米莉对197航♥班♥事件很感兴趣
Emily's interested in Flight 197.
我觉得梅森知道原因
And I think Mason knows why.
除了编故事 他什么都不知道
Oh, he knows nothing but how to spin a tale.
只要艾米莉是你的敌人
And as long as Emily is your enemy,
她就是我的盟友
well, she's an ally to me.
你好
Hello?
是的
Yes.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
谢谢
Thank you.
猜猜今天谁去探梅森的监了
Guess who visited Mason in jail today.
史蒂维
Stevie.
似乎你的前妻开始玩她的老把戏了
It seems like your ex-wife is up to her old tricks.
如果她在给艾米莉做事 那她就玩完了
And if she's working for Emily, god help her.
见到你真开心
It was good to meet you.
-祝你幸福美满 -谢谢你 马西斯夫人
- I wish you only happiness. - Thank you, Mrs. Mathis.
我到外面等
I'll be outside.
好的
Yeah.
她很可爱
She's a lovely girl.
是的
Yeah.
她的确是
Yeah, she is.
妈妈 坐下吧
Mum, please sit down.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表