剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
你结婚的时候我送你一颗红宝石
It'll be my wedding present to you.
班尼在等着呢
Benny's waiting.
谢谢 拜拜
Thank you. Bye.
当你告诉比兹·普雷斯通你要结婚时
When you confessed to Bizzy Preston about your marriage,
你就知道维多利亚会上钩
you knew that Victoria would take the bait,
然后接下来两周再跟踪她的动向
and spend the next two weeks chasing her tail.
今天在场的人都能作证
And anyone who was there today
维多利亚有多绝望
can testify to how desperate Victoria was
以至于要毁掉我的订婚
to destroy my engagement.
证据确实堆积成山了
The evidence does keep piling up.
这肯定是场"壮观"的婚礼
This is gonna be one hell of a wedding.
我以为你没收到我短♥信♥
I wasn't sure you got my text.
丹尼
Danny. Um...
我只是来告诉你我不会帮你做婚礼蛋糕
I only came to say that I won't be making your wedding cake.
还有 再见了
And... good-bye.
什么
What?
是因为我怪你和我妈共事吗
Is this--is this because I accused you of working with my mother?
如果是这样的话 对不起
If--if so, I'm sorry.
不是的 别道歉 你没有错
No, no. Please don't be. You weren't wrong.
好吧 过去的两周
Okay, for the past two weeks,
她都试图诱惑我
she's been trying to snake charm me
让我介入你和艾米莉之间
into coming between you and Emily.
但我不能那么做
And--and I couldn't do that.
尤其是在我今天所见之后
Especially after what I saw today.
就我来说
Oh, well, after what I saw,
我觉得我不能结这个婚
I don't think I can go through with this wedding.
直到今天我才明白
And it took until today to realize
艾米莉和我妈妈是同一类人
that Emily and my mother are the same person.
我可不想跟我妈那样的人结婚
And I do not wanna marry my mother.
给你看点东西行吗
Can I show you something?
记得这个么
Remember this?
那个夏天我送给你的
I gave it to you that summer.
我从来没告诉过你 但是...
I never told you, but...
在事故之后 我以为我失去你了
After the accident, I thought I'd lost you.
一整晚我都徘徊在医院大厅
I spent that night pacing the hospital halls,
医生过来告诉我你情况稳定的时候
by the time the doctors came by to tell me that you were stable,
我因为把钻石攥得太紧 都割伤了手
the diamond had cut into my palm from clenching it so tightly.
我都没意识到是急诊医生把它给我的
I mean, I didn't even realize the E.M.T.S had given it to me.
你一直留着它
You held onto it all this time.
我一直以为...
I never...
我不会有机会还给你
Thought you'd allow me the chance to return it.
我们不能回到过去了 丹尼
We can't undo our past, Danny.
我知道
I know.
但我也不想忘记
I just don't wanna forget it, either.
能给你带上吗
Can I?
我不需要你为任何事负责
I'm not asking you to commit to anything.
但在我想和你共度此生的时候
I just can't commit to Emily,
我没法对艾米莉负责
not when I feel this way about you.
我不想再失去你了
I won't risk losing you again.
不不不不
Mm. No. No, no, no.
我们不能这样
No, we can't do this.
懂吗 在你向她坦白之前
Okay? Not until you've spoken to her.
不会的 我保证
We won't. We won't.
我只是不想和你道别
I just don't wanna say good night.
某人愚蠢地在婚前派对之后把这些送了过来
Someone had the daft idea of sending these here after the shower.
我觉得你可能想带回家
And I thought that you might want to take these home.
这样就可以早点写感谢信了
So you could get an early start on your thank-yous.
似乎你可以让人把它们放到我房♥里
It seems you could've had your staff bring them down to my house.
哦 对了
Oh yes,
有一件礼物我不放心交给别人
but there's one gift I wouldn't trust anyone to deliver.
但你已经给了我最棒的礼物 维多利亚
But you've already given me the greatest gift, Victoria.
能再次见到罗翰我很高兴
It was lovely to see Rohan again.
艾米莉...
Emily...
你瞒着丹尼尔一个这么大的秘密
Had I known that you were keeping such a secret from Daniel.
这不就是你所希望的吗 不是吗
That what you were banking on, isn't it?
是的
Yes.
你很清楚我一直怀疑你对我儿子的忠诚度
You've always known that I doubted your devotion to my son.
但我从来也没怀疑过他
And I've never questioned his until now.
这是什么
What's this?
你看 这么多年了
You see, for years,
格雷森家的男人都有一个备用公♥寓♥
The Grayson men have had a little pied a Terre near the met.
他们代代相传
And they've passed it down from generation to generation,
还招摇过市
one after another have strutted around,
以为老婆太愚蠢发现不了他们的小情人
thinking their wives were clueless about their liaisons.
但我们想知道时就能知道
But we've always known if we wished to.
并把这张小卡片
And we've passed that little card
传给每个新的格雷森太太
to each new future Mrs. Grayson.
算是结婚礼物吧
As a sort of wedding gift.
谢谢你 维多利亚
Well, I appreciate the gesture, Victoria,
但是丹尼尔和我跟你和康拉德不一样
but Daniel and I are nothing like you and Conrad.
我俩比你以为的相似多了
We're more alike than you think.
打吧
Go on.
你亲耳去听吧
See for yourself.
你好啊 格雷森夫人
Hello again, Mrs. Grayson.
看来您的儿子和他的女性朋友
It seems your son and his lady friend
今晚在这儿过夜了
have settled in for the night.
我还能为您做点什么吗
Is there anything else I can do for you?
安德森 麻烦你再拿点儿冰来 好吗
Anderson, can we get some more ice, please?
这就来 格雷森先生
Right away, Mr. Grayson.
没有了
No.
这样就好了
That'll be all.
就你一个人吗
You alone?
是的 丹尼尔在城里
Yeah. Daniel's in the city.
很好 我想跟你谈谈 关于你妹妹
Good, 'cause I wanna talk to you. It's about your sister.
好
Okay.
有人偷了她的手♥机♥
Some guy stole her phone.
那人很显然在拿手♥机♥敲诈她
He was apparently blackmailing her with it.
-她没事吧 -没事
- Is she okay? - She's fine,
因为你的男朋友在我酒吧里把他打了个半死
because your boyfriend beat the hell out of him in my bar.
-艾登打的吗 -非常凶狠
- Aiden did? - Brutally.
从你的反应看来 他还没跟你说
And I can see from your reaction that he hasn't told you.
你跟我说一切结束后发生什么
Now you told me it's none of my business
不关我的事
what happens when this is all over.
但是你有多了解艾登
But how well do you know Aiden?
我以为你要说我妹妹的事
I thought this was about my sister.
你在哪里遇见的他
Where did you meet him?
我们曾在一起接受训练
We trained together.
我们非常像 他也失去了亲人
We're a lot alike. He lost his family, too.
这我听说了
So I heard.
那你还想知道什么 杰克
What do you want, Jack?
我想要确定你知道自己在做什么
I wanna know that you know what you're doing.
我当然知道
Of course I do.
就算你不知道 你会告诉我吗
Would you even tell me if you didn't?
你总是那么神秘
You were always secretive.
你从小就是如此 你看见流星
Even when we were kids, and you'd see a shooting star,
你都不会告诉我你许了什么愿
you'd never tell me what you wished for.
我现在发现了 不是因为
I realize now it's not because you didn't think
你觉得愿望不会实现 而是因为...
it was gonna come true. It's because...
你害怕
you're afraid.
害怕什么
Of what?
害怕对别人敞开心扉
Of letting people in.
知道吗 或许我那时候比较聪明
You know, maybe I was a lot smarter then,
因为如果我没告诉你真♥相♥ 我到底是谁
because had I not told you the truth, who I really am,
或许你现在就不会恨我
maybe you wouldn't hate me right now.
我对你永远也恨不起来
I could never hate you.
不是因为我没试过
And not for lack of trying.
只是 看见今天艾登 我...
It's just, after seeing Aiden today, I...
我觉得你值得拥有更多
I think you deserve more than you're getting.
你都不了解他
You don't even know him.
而且说实话 你都不了解我
And to be honest, you don't know me.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表