剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
我父亲是清白无辜的
My father was an innocent man,
他被权势之人所害
destroyed by powerful people.
格雷森一家是幕后黑手 他们会付出代价的
The Graysons are behind this, and they're gonna pay.
我付诸一生为他报仇雪恨
I've dedicated my life to avenging his death...
你最终会被发现的
Eventually, someone's gonna find you out.
他们都要为此付出代价 否则我决不罢休
And I won't stop until they've all paid the price.
-这在哪里 -当然是格雷森庄园
- Where am I? - Grayson Manor, of course.
-你是武田的女儿 -我叫妮可
- You're Takeda's daughter. - Niko.
我本不该在此的
I'm not supposed to be here.
我本该跟艾登远走高飞 嫁给他
I should be away with aiden, with his ring on my finger,
-而不是丹尼尔 -你跟艾登订婚了
- not Daniel's. - You and Aiden are engaged?
艾米莉显然不知道我们之间的事 我们的过去
And Emily obviously doesn't know about us-- our past.
由于为了救你所做的手术
Because of the surgeries required to save your life,
你以后再也不能怀孕了
you'll never be able to conceive.
艾米莉在怀孕的事上说谎了
Emily lied about the pregnancy.
她编造出来好赶走你
She made it up to scare you away.
你是要和我结束关系吗
Are you ending this with me?
你们都在怀疑是谁朝我开的枪
There has been much speculation as to who shot me,
是莉迪亚·戴维斯
it was Lydia Davis.
我知道是你 丹尼尔
I know it was you, Daniel.
艾米莉牺牲了莉迪亚而救了你
Emily cemented Lydia's fate and saved yours.
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
儿时
When I was a child,
父亲每天早晨都会用同一句话叫醒我
my father woke me every morning with the same phrase --
"生活是美好的日出"
"Life is a great sunrise."
这句话改变了我眼中的黎明
The words shaped the way I saw the dawn.
但父亲遭奸人所害之后
But after my father was taken from me,
朝阳就如火一般灼烧着我
the morning sun burned like fire.
那时我学会了仇恨
That's when I learned what hatred was
而这种恨意将伴随我生命中的每一天
and that it would greet me each day to come.
你在睡梦中把线拆了
You pulled your stitches out in your sleep.
谢谢你这么快赶来
Thank you for coming so quickly.
我父亲会希望我帮助他的爱徒
My father would have wanted me to help his favorite disciple.
而不是像上周那样
Not punch you in the stomach
揍你肚子一拳 夺门而出
and storm out of here like I did last week.
很高兴你那么做了
I'm glad you did.
你让我重新记起了武田的教导
You helped me recommit to Takeda's teachings.
来缝针吧
Well, let's get you stitched up.
我决定用更快的方式
I've decided on a quicker fix.
你叫我来给你烧灼伤口
You called me here to cauterize you?
你疯了吧 我不干
That's insane. I'm not doing it.
你知道当孤儿不再希冀父母归来以后
Do you know what orphans dream of
还有什么梦想吗
when they stop wishing for their parents to return?
我们想组建自己的家庭
We think about filling the emptiness
来填补内心的空虚
with families of our own.
多亏了丹尼尔 我这个梦想算完了
Thanks to Daniel, that hope is gone for me.
但你还不能动用武力
This doesn't mean you're ready for a sparring match.
你得慢慢恢复身体活动
When you resume physical activity, you have to do it slowly.
那我就先跟他们玩心理战
Then I'll start with mind games.
不过首先 得给你找个咬的东西
First things first, you need something to bite down on.
直接来吧
Just do it.
欢迎来到清算日
Welcome to reckoning day.
不必皱起你那英俊的眉
No need to furrow that handsome brow.
我没带警♥察♥来
I'm not here with the police...
不过我真应该报♥警♥
though I should be.
诺兰 我真不知道该怎么说抱歉
Nolan, I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am.
这事可不是一句抱歉就能算的
We are a million miles past sorry.
你攻击了我
You assaulted me.
偷了我的东西
You stole from me...
全为了赢得母亲的青睐
All to win favor with your mother?
你内心扭曲了 简直是变♥态♥
There's something twisted about you. You're sick.
够了
Stop.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
我知道你很想
I know that you're desperate
知道自己的身世
for answers about how you came to be,
还有
and...
我知道维多利亚不肯说
I know that Victoria hasn't been forthcoming.
这是1974年的
So...this is a police report
警方报告
from 1974.
去年维姬·格雷森让我帮她
I dug it up last year when Vicky G. enlisted me
寻找失散多年的儿子时我查到的
to help her find her long-lost son.
根据这份报告 还有人也在寻找
You see, according to this, someone else was searching
小帕特里克·奥斯本的下落
for little Patrick Osbourne, as well.
-德里克 -维多利亚
- Derek. - Victoria.
我听说你不会在家
I was told you wouldn't be here.
都怪我
Oh, this is completely my fault.
罗宾逊医生会来出诊
Dr. Robinson only agreed on a house call
是因为我太虚弱 去不了他办公室
because I felt too weak to get to his office.
你不是要去打网球吗 维多利亚
I thought that you'd be at your morning tennis game, Victoria.
我的双打搭档无故取消了
My doubles partner mysteriously cancelled.
太尴尬了
Well, this is awkward.
我先失陪了 女士们
If you'll excuse me, ladies.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看我的心理治疗师多久了
How long have you been seeing my therapist?
今天刚开始
Just today.
夏洛特说
Charlotte mentioned how
在她知道自己的生父是大卫·克拉克之后
helpful he was in bringing you two back together
罗宾逊医生在帮助你俩修补关系上帮过大忙
after she learned that David Clarke was her father.
如果你想修补我们的关系 艾米莉
If you're trying to build a bridge between us, Emily,
给你个提示 还是好好安分守己吧
Here's a tip -- stay on your side of the river.
罗宾逊医生提醒过我也许你会这么想
Dr. Robinson warned me you may feel this way...
同时丹尼尔也会很抗拒
And that Daniel might be resistant, too.
抗拒
Resistant?
他已经好几天没正眼瞧过你了
He hasn't laid eyes on you in days.
他的住处离这都很远
His quarters are so far away,
他宁愿睡马厩也不愿回来
he may as well be sleeping in the stables.
我想还是让时间治愈一切吧
Well, I guess we'll just have to give it time, then.
你真的不介意经常在我那过夜吗
Are you sure you don't mind always sleeping at my place?
我喜欢你的公♥寓♥
Oh, I like your apartment.
很温馨
It's cozy.
我在宽敞空荡的大城♥堡♥里长大
I grew up in drafty chateaus so big,
从来看不见我父母兄弟的人影
I never knew where my parents or brothers were.
我喜欢早上一睁眼就能看见
I love opening my eyes in the morning
你和卡尔在身边的感觉
and seeing you and Carl so close.
这才是家的感觉
That's what makes it a home.
看 出版了
Ooh, it's there!
波比
Hey, Bobby.
很高兴见到你 能帮我个忙吗
Good to see you, man. Could you do me a favor?
这周能一直把这些杂♥志♥放第一排中间吗
Would you keep those front-row-center this week?
-为了讨女士的欢心 -好的
- It's the lady's pride and joy. - Sure.
大家干得真不错
The staff did such a good job.
慢着
Yeah. Wait.
这不是我写的
I did not write this.
作者署名是你
The by-line says you did.
不 是我写的 但这几句不是
No, no, I-I mean, yes, I did, but not with those words.
不 我必须去一趟办公室
No, I must get to the office.
这下有人可闯大祸了
Someone's head is going to roll.
你是来送我走的吗
Are you here to escort me out?
让我在这场家庭矛盾中孤立无援的女人
How apt that the woman who left me without an ally
由你来送我最后一程♥真♥是太合适了
in this family conflict should show me the door.
你要搬出去了吗
You're moving out?
抱歉 我不知道你要走了
I'm sorry. I didn't know you were leaving.
说实话 我很高兴 就像被假释的犯人
Well, truth be told, I'm elated, like a prisoner paroled.
不过与其带走
But rather than shuffling off
一袋袋的私人财产
with a plastic bag of personal effects,
我宁愿拿走我的初版书珍藏
I'm taking my first editions.
康拉德 我想为自己解释
Conrad, I -- I'd like to explain myself.
解释什么呢
Yeah? What's to explain?
当你召开那场新闻发布会
When you held that news conference
把莉迪亚推入深渊的时候
and you threw Lydia under the bus,
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表