剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Federal prosecutors wrapped up their case for treason
大卫·克拉克叛国罪成立
against disgraced hedge-fund executive David Clarke.
是格雷森让你做的 是不是
Grayson put you up to this, didn't he?!
格雷森的证词详尽描述了克拉克如何
Grayson's testimony detailed the scheme Clarke used
大卫·克拉克审判案
向制♥造♥197航♥班♥事故的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
to channel money to the terrorists
格雷森国际
高级行政层度假
提供资金支持
responsible for the downing of Flight 197.
我有家人
I have a family,
而你要以我没有犯的罪名把我送进监狱
and you're sending me to prison for a crime I didn't do!
你知道的
And you know it!
别再放了
No more!
为了保护他们的阴谋 他们还会铲除谁
Who else would they eliminate to protect their plot?
求你别放了
Please stop!
看那日落
Check out that sunset.
不
No!
关掉
Turn it off!
你父母的罪行不能再继续隐瞒下去了
Your parents' crimes can't go unchecked any longer.
你有勇气站出来与他们对抗吗
Do you have the strength to call them out?
你们在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
维多利亚
Victoria.
杀人犯
Murderer!
你怎么敢出现在这里
How dare you show your face here!
如果你接我电♥话♥的话
If you'd answered my calls,
你就会知道夏洛特被绑♥架♥了
you'd know Charlotte's been abducted!
他们绑♥架♥了她 给我发了这个
They took her and sent me this!
你现在能听我说话吗
Now will you listen?
一个人今天早晨联♥系♥了我
A man contacted me this morning.
197航♥班♥的炸♥弹♥摧毁了他的人生
The bombing of 197 has destroyed his life.
他责怪我们
He blames us and demands
要求我们向公众承认我们的所作所为
that we tell the world what we've done.
天啊 这不是真的
Oh, my god. This is -- this can't be happening.
我要打电♥话♥给官方
I'm calling the authorities.
不 我已经尝试突破界限
No, I already tested the boundaries.
这...就是后果
This... was the consequence.
我们按他们的要求做
We'll do as he instructed --
召开记者会说清楚一切
call a press conference and come clean.
夏洛特
Charlotte...
不该为我们的罪过受苦
shouldn't perish for our sins.
我们的罪过
Our sins?
这个绑♥架♥犯让我做什么都可以
I will do whatever this abductor wants,
但是先说清楚
but be clear --
现在发生的一切都是你20年前
what's happening is a result of your deplorable,
贪婪悲惨行为的后果
greedy actions 20 years ago.
如果夏洛特死了 那都是你的错
If Charlotte dies, this will be your fault.
你也别想推卸责任 别忘了
If you need to lay blame, then keep in mind
正是你和大卫浪漫纠缠
that it was your romantic entanglement with David
才让她来到了这个世界上的
that brought her into this world in the first place.
我本可以不用对她付出感情的
I showed her love when I didn't have to.
虽然她是背叛的产物
And though she was born of betrayal,
但我不会让她这样死去
I will not let her die that way.
你绑♥架♥了夏洛特来逼格雷森认罪
You abducted Charlotte to get the Graysons to confess?
-你怎么找到我们的 -夏洛特不见了
- How did you even find us? - Charlotte was missing.
我需要你们的帮助
I thought that I needed your help.
然后你们都不接我电♥话♥
But then when you guys didn't answer my calls,
我知道出事了
I knew something was up,
所以我让她男朋友追踪了诺兰的电♥话♥
so I had her boyfriend track Nolan's phone.
-哈维尔知道我们在哪儿 -那又怎样
- Javier knows where we are? - So what?!
正常人没人会想到
No one in their right mind
你们会干这么变♥态♥的事
would think you guys are up to something this sick.
-你得走了 -为什么
- You need to leave. - Why?
这样你就不用面对你的良知了吗
So you don't have to confront your conscience?
好了 我回家里处理这件事
Okay, I'm gonna take care of that...thing from home.
杰克 我这么接近终点了
Jack, I am so close to the end.
今晚 维多利亚和康拉德就完了
By tonight, Victoria and Conrad will be finished.
我们父亲的名誉就会被澄清
Our father's name will be cleared.
那夏洛特呢
What about Charlotte?
她终于可以活在真♥相♥中了
She can finally live in truth.
之后你永远也别想和你妹妹有什么关系了
You will never have a relationship with your sister after this.
你知道吗
Do you understand that?
我要跟艾米莉谈谈
I need Emily.
艾米莉一个人
Just Emily.
怎么了
What?
她犯恐慌症了
She's having a panic attack.
会过去的 我小的时候经常这样
Well, it'll pass. I had them all the time when I was a kid.
减慢速度
Just slow things down.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
是你说我们不能半途而废的
You're the one who said that we can't do things halfway.
我在那里面看到的是珂兰
All I can see out there is Colleen.
发生在你妹妹身上的事完全不同
What happened to your sister was totally different.
她被绑♥架♥ 被用来当做筹码
She was kidnapped and used as leverage
逼我父亲做一些违背他意愿的事
to force my father to do something against his will.
她被恐吓 被折磨 然后被杀
She was terrorized, tortured, and killed.
夏洛特不会这样的 你知道的
That is not gonna happen to Charlotte. You know that.
但她不知道
She doesn't.
我们不能让她受苦
We can't allow her to suffer.
好吧 我去药店
Fine. I'll go to the pharmacy.
我去买♥♥点药让她安定下来
I'll get something to calm her down.
带波特和你一起去
Take Porter with you.
你把我赶走
You kick me out,
我就去告发这一切
and I will blow the whistle on this whole thing.
我不会离开夏洛特的
I'm not leaving Charlotte.
我九岁被拿枪的人拽出我家
Where were you two heroes when I was 9 years old,
扔进寄养系统的时候
being dragged out of my house by men with guns,
你们两个英雄在哪儿呢
thrown into the foster-care system?
夏洛特一直被保护着
Charlotte has always been protected,
她现在也不会有事
and she will be fine now.
把夏洛特的头发和卡尔的血样拿去实验室
Take Charlotte's hair and Carl's blood to the lab,
告诉他们需要立即处理
and tell them it requires immediate attention.
如果他们很忙呢
And if they're busy?
需要多少钱我都付 要快 拜托
I'll pay whatever it takes. Hurry, please.
一条生命就指望它了
A life depends on it.
艾米莉·索恩
Emily Thorne?
什么事
Yes?
我是纽约警局的霍思科警探
I'm Detective Hosko, NYPD.
我们在调查帕斯卡·勒马尔查尔的死
We're looking into the death of Pascal LeMarchal,
我想或许你有些信息能帮助我们
I think you may have some information that could help us.
实际上 我不是很了解勒马尔查尔先生
Actually, I didn't know Mr. LeMarchal very well at all.
那你有多了解康拉德·格雷森
How well do you know Conrad Grayson?
他是我前公公
He's my ex-father-in-law.
我听说勒马尔查尔先生死的时候他也在场
I heard he was on the roof when Mr. LeMarchal died.
你怀疑是谋杀吗
Do you suspect foul play?
康拉德被拘留了吗
Is Conrad in custody?
我们回局里具体讨论
We'll hash that out at the station.
实际上 我现在不太方便
Actually, it's really not a good time for me right now.
我想你恐怕没得选择
I'm afraid you don't have much of a choice.
那就城里见吧
Well, then... i'll meet you in the city.
对了 有段路在堵车
You know what? There was a pileup on the L.I.E.
堵了好几里了
Traffic's backed up for miles.
还是坐我的车吧
Ride with me.
我可以开警灯 一会就到了
I'll light it up, get us there in no time.
监控录像拍到了这个
Security cameras captured this.
时间显示 他应该目击勒马尔查尔先生
Per the time stamp, this person witnessed Mr. LeMarchal
被卷入直升机桨叶的经过
getting acquainted with that helicopter blade.
有人说这人是你
Someone says it's you.
不是
Well, it isn't.
但你确实在那里
You were there, though.
我的确是在那栋楼里
Well, in the building, yes.
当晚宴会雇佣的摄像师
The photographer hired to document that party
没有拍到你的任何镜头
doesn't have a single shot of you.
怎么会这样
Why would that be?
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表