剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Because I didn't just come here to take down the Graysons.
是为了你而来
I came because of you.
但我不想被人愚弄
But I will not be made a fool of.
我让杰克付出的够多了
I have cost Jack enough.
我不会让再他出事的
I will not let anything happen to him again--
艾米莉 他不属于这
He--he doesn't belong here, Emily.
至少不是现在 康拉德知道有人要杀他
Not now that Conrad knows somebody tried to kill him.
他怎么会知道
And how does he know that, huh?
我不得不告诉康拉德刹车片的事
I had to tell Conrad about the brakes,
因为他打算让我滚蛋
Because he was about to cut me loose.
而你在下次计划中也需要我
And you need me inside for your next part of the plan.
你太感情用事了
Or are you so blinded by emotion,
-你也忘了吗 -那杰克怎么办
- you've forgotten about that, too? - And what about Jack?
你还告诉康拉德是杰克做的吗
Did you lead Conrad to him, too?
我们引导调查的走向
We're staying ahead of the investigation.
你完完全全就是嫉妒
Don't pretend that you are acting out of anything
你有意让杰克置于危险之中
other than jealousy. You willfully endangered Jack.
-这才是真♥相♥ 艾登 -真♥相♥吗
- That is the truth, Aiden. - The truth?
你想要知道真♥相♥吗 这才是真♥相♥
You want the truth? Okay, well, here's the truth.
你被维多利亚耍了
You've just played right into Victoria's hands.
她让我跟着你
Yeah, she had me follow you.
故意告诉你那些信息
She fed you that information,
希望你直接去找杰克
hoping that you'd run straight to Jack.
而不是陪在丹尼尔身边 你本该去陪他的
Instead of standing by Daniel as you're supposed to.
我也不希望是真的
I prayed it wasn't true,
但我亲眼所见
but I had to see it with my own eyes,
现在答案出来了
and I guess now I have my answer.
那我想我们俩都失败了
Then I guess we both failed.
因为杰克哪也没去
Because Jack isn't going anywhere,
他躲起来了 确保我如约完成了这事
he's staying behind to make sure I end this like I promised.
那他就是个傻子
Yeah, well, then he's a fool.
他是个有原则的人 我以为你也是
He's a man of principle, which is what I thought you were.
艾登 我会让丹尼尔回到我身边的
I will get Daniel back, Aiden,
但你最好帮杰克洗脱罪名
But you better clear Jack's name.
这是我最后一次信你
For the last time, I am trusting you.
别让我后悔
Don't make me regret it.
找了个好伴嘛
You're in good company.
达芬奇也对水着迷
Da Vinci was obsessed with water, too.
他称水为"万物之源"
He called it "The driving force of all nature."
他还说其中充满悖论
He also said it was full of paradox,
水可以随意变化
that it could be anything--
强大 温柔
Strong, sweet...
致命
deadly...
有点像人
Kind of like people.
虽然他把欺骗忘了
Although he forgot about deceitful.
没错
Yeah.
关于这个...
About that...
帕特里克 我最近感觉有点奇怪
Patrick, I've always been wired a little differently.
当谈到发明装置时
You know, which is great when it comes
感觉还不错
to inventing gadgets and...
但与人相处的时候不太好
Not so great when it comes to dealing with people.
是的 我懂
No, I get that.
我在这待了半年了 还是像个局外人
I've been here for six months. I still feel like an outsider.
我不懂的是 你为什么要这么做
What I don't get is why you did what you did.
自我保护
It's a defense.
人们总是... 刻薄
People have been... mean,
虚伪 我没法相信他们
dishonest... making it hard for me to trust them.
你觉得这样就能置身事外吗
So what, you just thought you'd stay ahead of the curve?
不
No.
我弄砸了...
I screwed up...
咱俩的关系
with you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
诺兰 老实说 你吓坏我了
Look, Nolan, I gotta be honest, you freak me out.
这两个女人让我们的生活
Look, things are complicated enough,
足够混乱了
thanks to the two women in our lives.
相信我 我明白
Believe me, I know.
但是你还想给我个机会的话
But if you want to give me another chance,
就来找我吧
come find me.
我想 我看到有个女人正失望着
I thought... I recognized the telltale signs of a woman masking disappointment.
这跟你父亲缺席有什么联♥系♥吗
Does this have anything to do with your father's absence?
这么明显么
Am I that obvious?
在你出生之前我就认识帕斯卡了
I have known Pascal since before you were born.
像所有有权势的人一样 他很有魅力
And like most men of means, he is charming...
- 但也无情 -他不是有事
- and often cruel. - He did not have an accident.
他拒绝出席
He refused to come.
他寄给我他所有的文章评论
He sent me this with all his critiques.
他讨厌这些
He hated it.
我为他做了这么多 他还这样侮辱我
I've done all this work and then he insults me like this?
帕斯卡总把女人当花瓶看
Pascal has always viewed women as pretty fools.
想要获得他的赞同比登天还难
Chasing his approval would be a fruitless endeavor.
但欣慰的是
But if it's any consolation,
你父亲这次大错特错
your father couldn't be more wrong.
你今天的成就非常大
What you have created here is magnifique.
至于你父亲
And as for your father,
我唯一的建议是
the only advice I can offer is this--
你可以让掌权人士控制你的一生
you can spend your life being controlled by powerful men,
或者你可以学会控制他们
or you can learn how to control them.
安保系统日志
失陪了
Will you excuse me?
很抱歉我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late.
没关系
You know what? It doesn't matter.
-我...挺好的 -丹尼尔 别这样
- I'm just-- I've been fine. - Daniel, don't be like that.
我不想在这吵
I'm not doing this here.
吵架的事我知道你很生气
Look, I know you're upset about the fight.
不关吵架的事
This is not about the fight.
为了我们的未来 我累死累活地
I've been busting my ass trying to make this magazine
忙着杂♥志♥的工作
into something for our future.
我知道这段时间只有自力更生
Because I knew the only way we'd make it this time around
才能渡过难关
is if I stood on my own.
但今晚 你没有出现
But tonight, when you didn't show up,
我意识到只有我一个人在为我们努力
I realized I'm the only one fighting for us.
-不是这样的 -是吗
- That's not true. - Really?
因为最近我觉得
Because lately I've been feeling like
我只是在你写的故事中扮演一个角色而已
I'm just playing a role in a story you're writing.
面对现实吧 我们定下婚期
Let's face it. We only set a date
是因为我们以为我爸病了
because we thought my father was sick.
现在我们知道他没病
Now we know he's not.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我也不想承认
Something I didn't want to admit,
但我不能继续无视这个问题了
but I can't ignore it anymore.
我不能娶你 艾米莉
I can't marry you, Emily.
我不能让他取消婚礼 诺兰
I can't let him call off the wedding, Nolan.
你想控制的事情越多
The more things you try to control,
就越容易犯错
the more chance for error.
我可不是来听你说箴言的
I didn't come here for platitudes.
有时这些话千真万确 艾米
Well... Sometimes they're true, Ems,
不论你是否希望如此
whether you want them to be or not.
坦白说吧
I mean, can we be honest?
丹尼尔变聪明了
Daniel's changed. He's... evolved.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
你给不了他想要的
Because you can't give him the one thing that he needs--
那就是你
you.
真正的你
The real you.
人们想要的不过是
All people want is for their partners
伴侣的坦诚
to be honest with them,
撒谎很容易会被识破
and they catch on pretty damn quick when you're not.
丹尼尔能看出你假装爱他...
Daniel can tell you're faking it with him--
因为我受不了待在他身边了
Because I can't stand to be around him.
艾米
Ems...
如果你希望这事能成
If you want to pull this off
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表