剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
I have changed.
你也是 你应该离婚
So have you. Divorce suits you.
你的魅力吸引不了我了 帕斯卡
Your charms won't work on me, Pascal.
这次不行
Not this time.
那或许我们该离开了
Perhaps we should go, then.
或许我该试试那件礼服
Oh, maybe I should try on that gown.
毕竟设计师是我朋友
The designers are friends of mine, after all.
我不想冒犯他
I wouldn't want to offend.
而且这礼服美极了
And it's stunning.
期待在《丑角》演出时见到你
I look forward to seeing you at "Pagliacci."
昨晚见到艾米丽了
Saw Emily last night.
她打电♥话♥叫你的吗
Did she call you?
是我去找的她
I went to her.
怎么了
What's going on there?
没什么
Nothing.
因为对你的忠诚 她把我打发走了
She sent me away out of loyalty to you.
我们一起经历了很多
We've been through a lot.
我这个律师觉得你们俩都想好好对待阿曼达
And the lawyer in me says you both want to do right by Amanda,
所以你为什么不愿意呢
so why discourage that?
我知道这很自私 但是...
I know it's selfish, but...
我不想再失去任何东西了
I don't want another thing taken from me.
这值得去斗争
This is worth fighting for.
我不知道是不是真值
I don't know that it is.
一个无辜的人含冤入狱
An innocent man was put behind bars.
如果有什么能做的 我想帮忙
If there's anything that can be done, I want to help.
对你来说这么重要吗
It's that important to you?
大卫·克拉克这样的案子就是我当律师的原因
Cases like David Clarke's were the reason I became a lawyer.
我想战斗在一线 帮助那些受压♥迫♥的人
I wanted to be in the trenches, fighting for the underdog,
我每天处理离婚案件时都在这么做
which is what I do every day in my divorce practice.
对我来说 正义必须得以伸张
For me, it's all about justice.
你打算怎么帮大卫·克拉克伸张正义
And how were you gonna get that for David Clarke?
他被判罪后 我调查过他的案子
After he was convicted, I looked into his case,
我收到一件可疑的证据
and I received a suspicious piece of evidence,
但我无法确定来源
but I couldn't verify the source.
我被取消律师资格后 公♥司♥就没收了所有东西
Once I was disbarred, my firm confiscated everything.
那个没了 希望也没了
And with that... went all hope.
现在没办法弄到那些信息了
Now there's no way to get that information.
按36楼
Push the 36th floor.
杰克 你确定你要这么做吗
Jack, you sure you're up for this?
你就不能直接黑进文件里 然后...
Well, if you could have just hacked the files, then --
如果你想要的是这个世纪的东西 没问题
Well, if you'd wanted something from this century, no problem,
但其他时期的都在硬盘上
but everything else is on hard drives
没有连接任何东西
that aren't connected to anything else.
所以 必须有人闯进他们的档案馆
So, therefore, you have to physically break into their archives.
这东西能打开防盗门吗
And this thing's rigged to open the security door?
会打开的
Hmm. It will be.
听着 你一进去
Look, once you're in,
就找1997年6月的硬...
you're gonna locate the June 1997 hard --
拿走 出来 我知道
Grab it and get out of there. I know. Yeah.
我会面结束后再找你
I will meet you after my meeting.
史蒂维女士的老东家相当知名
Ms. Stevie's old firm is fairly high-profile,
而我需要新律师
and I need new lawyers
才能让市场充满我的新产品
if I'm gonna flood the market with new product.
杰克 我不能一直压抑我的聪明才智
Jack, I can't keep depriving the world of my genius.
是啊 这个嘛 你想让我按停电梯吗
Yeah, about that, do you want me to stop the elevator?
我只需要饶过安保防火墙
I just have to get through the security firewall
绕过安保系统 然后就可以了
through the network, and then we should be good to go.
就要到了
Almost there.
杰克 有点信心嘛
Oh, Jack of little faith.
-刚刚送来给你的 -谢谢
- This just came for you. - Thank you.
我是诺兰·罗斯
Nolan Ross.
我和专利部经理有约
I have a meeting with the head of the patent department.
好的 罗斯先生 请稍等
Yes, Mr. Ross. One second, please.
诺兰·罗斯来见您了 先生
Nolan Ross is here to see you, sir.
请坐 他马上来
Please have a seat. He'll be right with you.
谢谢
Thanks.
97年6月
June '97.
97年6月
June '97.
根本没日期
There ain't no dates.
我工作很快 所以我需要一个团队
Look, I work fast, so I want a team that can secure patents
能在我需要时马上帮我保护好专利
as quickly as I'm going to need them.
无意冒犯 罗斯先生 但最近
All due respect, Mr. Ross, seems of late,
你的法律需求似乎更该是"保护我别被弄死"那种
your legal needs are more the "Keep me off death row" kind.
去年的确有很多不可预见的障碍
Well, last year was fraught with unforeseeable obstacles,
但我准备好另辟新路了
but I am ready to chart a new course.
这样的话 我们或许会对你的回归有兴趣
Well, if that's the case, we may be interested in your comeback.
别说回归嘛
Don't call it a comeback.
我在这里很多年了
I've been here for years.
硬盘没有编码
我不知道该拿哪个
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我们的时间就是金钱 罗斯先生
Our time is money, Mr. Ross.
我能负担得起
And I can afford it.
诺兰
Nolan!
不是 你被转接到哈维尔这里来了
Nope. You got upgraded to Javier.
你知道那公♥司♥是哪年成立的吗
Do you know what year the firm was founded?
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry. Who is this?
你想要他们的信息还是我的信息
Do you want their info or mine?
哪一年成立的 硬盘上的第一个数字是什么
What year, and what's the first number on the drives?
好吧
All right. Uh...
1978年成立 E23754
Uh, uh, 1978, and, um, E23754.
你确定不是56吗
Are you sure that's not "56"?
-你说对了 是56 -就知道是
- You're right. It's 56. - Thought so.
这是基本的滚码加密
It's a basic rolling-code crypto.
我在监狱见过的纹身都比这个难破解
I saw tats in prison that were harder to figure out than that.
好吧
Oh, right. Of course.
你是诺兰监狱的朋友
You're Nolan's friend from prison.
好吧 你想要找97年6月的
Okay, you want June '97.
那应该是L39935 L39936
It's gonna be L39935, L39936.
把L39937也拿着 以防你又看错了
And grab L39937 in case you read wrong again.
我在假释期破例用座机打了电♥话♥
And I just broke my probation on landline,
马上会被追踪到 5 4 3 再见
which is gonna be traced in 5, 4, 3 -- later.
L39935
L39935.
你还在这里
You're still here.
我以为作为一个没有未来的合伙人
I thought without a future as a partner,
你会失去对《想》的兴趣
you would lose interest in Voulez.
我很好奇 在这个新的媒体领域
I was curious as to how, in this new-media era,
一本杂♥志♥会创办得这么成功
a magazine could start out so successfully,
所以我让法务会计调查了一下账本
so I had a forensic accountant look into the books,
我想我或许低估你了 帕斯卡
and I-I think I may have underestimated you, Pascal.
你也低估了勒马尔查尔这个姓氏的能力
You also underestimate the power of the Lemarchal name.
他说得对
He's right.
出去
Now get out.
这才是我女儿
That's my girl.
不 我是说你 帕斯卡
No, I'm talking to you, Pascal.
这是我的杂♥志♥ 它之所以成功是因为我
This is my magazine. Its success is because of me.
你出现在这里不仅没必要
But your presence here is not only unneeded,
而且还不受待见
It's unwanted.
看 这就是过早生育的后果
See? That's what happens when you have kids too young.
不能好好管教他们
You don't raise them properly.
或许是吧
Oh, well, that may be so,
但请允许我为你从低谷爬起来喝彩
but allow me to applaud your success at raising the bottom line.
玛尔戈 看来《想》一直处于亏损状态
It appears, Margaux, that Voulez is losing money
每个季度就亏一百万
to the tune of a million every quarter.
我们的账本显示我们还在盈余状态 康拉德
Our ledgers show we're in the black, Conrad.
确实
No, that's true.
但是一旦到了帕斯卡手上
But when they cross the pond to Pascal's accountants,
数据就改变了
the numbers change.
帕斯卡 这招很聪明 宠着自己的女儿
That's a savvy move, pascal -- indulging your daughter
而自己公♥司♥已经有了一大笔销账
while creating a handsome quarterly write-off.
什么 是真的吗
What? Is this true?
亲爱的 所以我才说你不擅长从商
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表