剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Revenge.
《复仇》前情提要
Daddy.
爸爸
When I was a child,
我还小的时候
my father was framed for a crime he didn't commit.
我父亲被人栽赃陷害
Daddy. Amanda.
爸爸 阿曼达
Amanda Clarke no longer exists.
阿曼达·克拉克已经死了
Before he died, he left a roadmap for revenge
他去世前 为复仇留下了线索
that led me to the people who destroyed our lives.
让我知道了这些摧毁我们生活的罪魁祸首
the Grayson family is decimated.
格雷森一家亡在旦夕
I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
我看到了这段黑暗征途的一丝曙光
Jack came by here yesterday, didn't he?
杰克昨天到这来了 对吧
Did you kiss him?
你吻他了吗
Yes.
是的
Bye, Emily.
再见 艾米莉
Jack and I are gonna have a baby.
杰克和我有孩子了
And who are you?
敢问你是哪位
You murdered my father.
你谋杀了我父亲
If you board that plane...
如果你执意登上那架飞机
It's gonna be the last thing that you do.
你就死定了
The government-chartered jet exploded shortly after takeoff.
这架政♥府♥专用客机在起飞不久后坠落
Charlotte! Charlotte! Charlotte!
夏洛特 夏洛特 夏洛特
Everything that could've exonerated my father
一切洗清父亲罪名的证据
was on that plane. Not exactly.
都在那架飞机上 并非如此
There's much more to the story.
事情远不止那么简单
What is she saying?
她什么意思
Your mother's alive.
你母亲还活着
Sonar has picked up wreckage at 46 meters.
声纳在四十六米深处探测到残骸
Roger that.
收到
We'll continue surface sweep for survivors.
我们继续在海面搜索幸存者
Destiny...
命运
to believe that a life is meant for a single purpose,
注定人生将坚守重任
one must also believe in a common fate.
注定人生终难逃宿命
we have a visual on the vessel.
我们看到船了
Roger that.
收到
Father to daughter,
父女之间
brother to sister,
兄妹之间
mother to child,
母子之间
blood ties can be as unyielding as they are eternal.
血脉息息相连不可割断
Looks like some kind of fire or explosion brought her down.
像是火灾或爆♥炸♥造成了船的沉没
This wasn't an accident.
这不是一场意外
But it is our bonds of choice
然而我们自己的选择
that truly light the road we travel--
照亮我们的征途
Love versus hatred...
爱恨相争
Loyalty against betrayal.
忠诚与背叛相纠葛
We got a body. Have the captain radio the coroner.
找到一具尸体 请船长通知验尸官
A person's true destiny
真正的命运
can only be revealed at the end of his journey.
只有在旅途终点才会揭晓
And the story I have to tell...
而我要讲述的故事
is far from over.
还远没有结束
三个月前
日本 大岛
It is not the ropes that bind her.
绑住她的不是绳索
It is her fear.
而是她的恐惧
She's not afraid to die.
她不怕死
I thought I might find you in here.
我就猜你在这里
Sorry. I should've knocked.
抱歉 我没敲门
It's okay.
没关系
Gonna take some getting used to,
我还需要些时间习惯
her not being here.
这个房♥间没了她
And yet everywhere, all at the same time.
这整栋房♥子少了她也显得格外冷清
This room was her sanctuary.
这房♥间是她的避难所
I'll tell the staff that it's off-limits
我会告诉工作人员别动这里
and to leave everything as is.
保留房♥间原样
No. No, nothing good comes from dwelling in the past.
不用 沉迷过去不会有好结果
Let's just move forward
按我们说好的
this summer, like we promised.
这个夏天重新开始
Okay.
好吧
I'll give you some space.
我让你独自待一会儿
Jack! You down here?
杰克 你在下面吗
Yeah.
在
Well, the health inspector's coming in a half an hour.
卫生督察员半小时内到
Mm. Okay.
好的
I'll be there. I'll be there.
我马上过去 马上过去
Looks like you threw yourself one hell of a pity party last night.
看来你昨晚独自开了个失意派对啊
Watch it.
说话注意点
I am watching it.
我很注意了
I don't like what I see.
我不喜欢我注意到的事
You know, ever since Amanda came back,
自从阿曼达回来以后
you have been pushing further and further away.
你就越来越堕落了
Ready, Jack?
准备好了吗 杰克
Our 10 o'clock prenatal?
我们预约了十点去产检
Hold on, Amanda. Give me your hands.
等等 阿曼达 扶着我的手
Right. Uh, I...
对了 我
Dec. Oh, yeah, sure.
德克 好的
I'll go see if I can push the health inspector
我看能不能让卫生督察员晚点来
till later. Excuse me.
先走了
Fourth night in a row you spent out here.
你连续第四晚在这儿过夜了
You want to tell me what's going on?
想说说是怎么回事吗
Nothing. I just, uh... I haven't been sleeping well.
没事 只是有些失眠
Didn't want to drag you into minsomnia.
不想弄得你也睡不好
You need your rest.
你需要充分的休息
What I need is you, Jack.
我需要的是你
Don't worry.
别担心
Once the baby comes, things will be different.
等孩子出世了 一切都会好转的
In all the time you've known me,
你认识我这么久
have I ever broken a promise to you?
我曾经失信于你过吗
Today marks Charlotte's 60th day of sober living.
今天是夏洛特脱离毒品的第六十天
Congratulations. That's quite an accomplishment.
祝贺你 这是很大的成功
Charlotte always was an overachiever.
夏洛特的表现总是超过别人的预期
Just like my mother.
就跟我妈一样
May she rest in peace.
愿她安息
Well, in light of your daughter's
鉴于令媛
clear commitment to her recovery,
积极配合治疗 寻求康复
I'm recommending we move ahead with her transition
我建议从下周开始将疗程
to outpatient care next week.
过渡到门诊治疗阶段
I was hoping to be out in time for Memorial Day.
我希望能在阵亡将士纪念日那天外出
There's an art auction my mother used to sponsor
我母亲生前曾赞助的一个艺术品拍卖♥♥会
at the start of every season. I'd like to be there.
每个夏季初都会举办 我希望能到场
I don't know, sweetheart.
我不太确定 宝贝
That might be too much, too soon.
时间这么紧 这个要求是不是有点过了
Don't you think, doctor?
你觉得呢 医生
What would be too much
真正过分的是
is losing a second chance to honor her.
再次错过哀悼她的机会
I already missed mom's funeral.
我已经错过妈妈的葬礼了
Don't take this away from me, too.
不要连这个机会也从我手中夺走
I have never taken a single thing away from you.
我从未从夺走你的任何东西
You know that.
你心里清楚的很
I'll tell you what.
不如这样吧
Why don't we stick with the timetable,
我们继续按疗程进行
and I'll escort you to the party?
我会陪你去参加那个聚会
Thanks, Dr. Thomas.
谢谢你 托马斯医生
Yes, doctor, thank you so much.
是啊 医生 感激不尽
Marco!
马可
Polo!
波罗
Marco!
马可
Polo!
波罗
Marco!
马可
Polo!
波罗
Marco!
马可
Marco!
马可
Polo!
波罗
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表