剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
继续完成你对杰克的允诺
and keep your promise to Jack,
你就得解决这问题
you're gonna have to get past that.
赢回丹尼尔的唯一方法
Because the only way to win Daniel back,
就是稍稍向他敞开心扉
is share a piece of yourself.
就这样 谢谢
That's just right, thank you.
跟德国一个拍下奥尔特曼画作的买♥♥家成交了
Closed the buyer for the Altman in Germany.
成交价格比预期的高了不少
For considerably more than expected.
你做生意跟作画一样有天赋
You're as talented a businessman as you are an artist.
是你牵的线 我不过是最终确定
They're your leads. I'm just landing 'em.
合作愉快
We make a hell of a team.
你太认真了
Always so serious.
你应该来丹尼尔的婚礼
You should have come to Daniel's event.
这种场合不适合我
Well, that's not really my scene.
我一定会很享受
I would have enjoyed introducing you
把你介绍给一大群人
to a pool of new people.
你是要给我介绍对象吗
You're trying to set me up?
还真的 丹尼尔说得对
You are. Daniel was right.
-你就是忍♥不住 是吧 -我可不能让你
- You can't help yourself, can you? - I will not allow you
躲在这家画廊或你的画作后面
to hide behind this gallery or your canvases--
虽然它们都很美
beautiful as they may be.
躲着和不想去可是有区别的
Well, there's a difference between hiding and not wanting to go.
事实上
You know, the truth is I-
我以为自己遇到了一个有意思的人
I thought maybe I met someone interesting.
但是
But, um...
也许是我想错了
I think maybe I may have been wrong about that.
一言难尽
It's... It's complicated.
帕特里克
Patrick...
我为了各种错误的理由牺牲了自己的幸福
I sacrificed personal happiness for all the wrong reasons.
希望你不要重蹈我的覆辙
I hope you don't do the same.
你为什么一直对我这么好
Why are you always so good to me?
我有很多要补偿你的
I have much to make up for.
才不是
You don't.
正如我所说 我们现在是搭档了
Like I said, we are a team now, all right?
没什么能改变这一点
Nothing's gonna change that.
我得继续干活了
Now look, I have to get back to work.
我保证会搞定丹尼尔办公室的画
I promised Daniel this piece for his office.
可能要通宵了
So I'll probably be working through the night.
明天见
I will see you tomorrow?
-再见 -好
- Bye. - Okay.
再见
Bye.
艾登
我们得单独谈谈
看来你活得好好的啊
So you're alive and well after all.
是还活着
Well, I'm alive, anyway.
-昨晚的事... -是啊 我们得谈谈
- Look... about last night-- - Yeah, let's talk about it.
在我的家乡 人们非常重视承诺
Where I come from, we honor our word,
而且我们会亲自处理事情
and we deal with things in person.
我不会追着一个
I will not chase a man who does not know
不知道怎么对待女性的男人 而你显然就不知道
how to treat a woman, and you clearly do not.
再见 杰克
Adieu, Jack.
你当然有权生气
You have every right to be upset.
但请听我解释
But please let me just explain what happened.
有人闯入了酒吧
We had an intruder.
天哪
Oh, my God.
卡尔没事吧
Is Carl okay?
我得带他离开 但他现在没事了
I had to take him away, but he's safe now.
但是
But...
说真的 我
To be honest, I...
我很害怕
I was scared.
而我还这样冲你发脾气
And I-I come attack you like this.
-很抱歉 杰克 -不 你也想不到
- I'm so sorry, Jack. - No, no. You couldn't have known.
很抱歉我没有陪着你
I'm... so sorry that I couldn't be there for you.
你真是个好人
You're such a sweet man.
也没有那么好啦
I haven't been that sweet.
说真的
And to be honest...
你是这么久以来
You're the first person in a long time
第一个能逗笑我的人
to be able to make me smile.
是因为杰克·波特吧
I assume this is about Jack Porter.
我的猜想对吗
Were my suspicions correct?
艾米莉出席丹尼尔的派对
Was he the cause of Emily's late arrival
是因为他才迟到的吗
to Daniel's party?
不是 她没见过他
No. She never met with him.
她只是在门廊上坐了一会儿
She just sat on her porch for a while.
我以为是我逼她行动了呢
I'd have thought I spurred her to action.
也许她对丹尼尔比你想的
Well, maybe her fidelity to Daniel
要忠诚
is stronger than you think.
那为什么急着见面
So why the urgency for this meeting?
你也知道 你丈夫让我调查
Well, as you know, your husband had me investigate
事故的原因
the cause of the wreck.
是的 查清杰克有没有责任
Yes, to see if Jack was indeed responsible.
要想破坏的话很容易
Well, the sabotage itself was easy enough to pull off.
只要把线弄坏就行
You just puncture the line.
太简单了 谁都能做
It's so simple, anyone could do it.
只是车♥库♥安保系统并没有入侵记录
Except there was no forced entry past the garage security.
也就是说那人用了访问码
Which means the access code was used.
没几个人知道
Only a few people know that.
那晚只有一个人有机会下手
And only one of them had the opportunity that night.
为什么来找我 而不是直接找康拉德
Why come to me? Why not go right to Conrad?
因为我已经选好了要忠于哪个主子
Because I have chosen which master to serve.
我知道她会想内部
And I knew that she would want to handle this...
-解决此事 -是谁
- internally. - Who was it?
你的一个孩子
It was one of your children.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我得知了一个坏消息
I've learned something terrible.
什么
What is it?
艾登查到是谁要杀你了
Aiden found out who tried to kill you.
康拉德 我
Conrad, I--
我不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what to do.
天啊 是谁
Oh, my god. Who was it?
究竟是谁干的
Who did this?
夏洛特
Charlotte...
不
Oh, no.
天啊
Oh, God.
对不起 真的对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
不 不可能 绝不是你做的
No, it can't be. You couldn't have done this.
是我
I did.
当我知道德克兰死亡的真♥相♥时失去了理智
I went crazy when I learned the truth about Declan,
我恨极了你
and I hated you for it.
就在那时我发现了这个
And that's when I found this.
这是德克兰的
It was Declan's,
让我一下子就想起了
And it brought back all the feelings
你把他从我身边夺走带给我的痛苦
about how you took him away from me,
我也想让你痛苦
And I wanted you to suffer.
但是之后我又好内疚
And then I felt so guilty,
我甚至都无法直视你
I couldn't even look at you.
所以我才这么的疏远
That's why I've been so distant.
但这之后妈妈告诉我你发现了
And then mom told me you found out
觉得是杰克干的
and blamed Jack.
我就不能再沉默下去了
And I couldn't stay quiet.
他与此事无关 是我♥干♥的 我发誓
He had nothing to do with it. It was me, I swear.
我会去坦白一切
I'll confess everything--
不不不 天啊
No, no, no, no. Oh, god.
不
No.
一切到此为止
This ends here.
你是我的女儿 这才是最重要的
You're my girl, and that's all that matters.
我会保护你的
And I will protect you
因为这是父母该做的
because that is what parents do.
你真的能原谅我吗
You can really forgive me?
当然可以
Of course I can.
夏洛特 我想要的
Charlotte, all I've ever wanted
就是我们能一家和睦
was for us to be family again.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表