剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
我还记得以前让你混进我的派对
Now I remember when I let you sneak into my parties.
现在我居然要派对等着进你的场
Now I'm lining up to get into yours.
你都开创了《想》杂♥志♥
Yeah, well, open up a "Vouletab"...
我可以给你个放行牌
and I can guarantee you a both
随时来都行
anytime you want.
只要你保证那些时尚达人会点餐
Just make sure those fashionistas order food,
就算他们根本不吃
even if they don't eat it.
看来我那些提升利润空间的话你还真听进去了
I see you took my advice about boosting profit margins.
真为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
要是你知道我做了什么 可能就不会骄傲了
You might not be after you see what I've done.
她丢了工作
She lost her job.
起码我能帮忙再给她一份工作
Helping her get another was the least I could do.
家里的律师带她去了洗衣店
Our family lawyers took her to the cleaners.
解决协议上说
The settlement language specified
只有她的住院费用会被报销
only Sara's hospital expenses were to be covered.
用这种方法来逃避
That was a disgusting way to get out of paying
为她多年来治疗和恢复负责 真是太恶心了
for the years of rehab and physical therapy she needed.
你会跟她聊聊吗
So are you gonna talk to her?
我本来想的 我...
I was planning to. I...
我不知道说什么才好
I don't know what to say.
说实话就好 自然会有话说的
Just be honest. The words will come.
真香啊
Smells good.
我结交过的一个黑♥手♥党♥
Yeah, a mafia don I did time with
给了我他祖母的千层饼菜谱
gave me his nonna's lasagna recipe.
杰克一会儿要来
Jack's coming over for, um...
男生夜话
boys' night.
你跟帕特里克怎么样了
How'd it go with Patrick?
结束了
It's over.
杰克去找了康拉德
Yeah, Jack went to, uh, Conrad,
告诉他是帕特里克动了他的刹车
and told him that Patrick tampered with his brakes.
我们说话这会 他可能正被追杀呢
He's probably being chased out of town as we speak.
杰克去干这种事 你居然没告诉我
Jack went rogue, and you didn't tell me about it?
其实 我祝福了他
Actually, I gave him my blessing.
这事与你无关 艾米莉
This had nothing to do with you, Emily.
维多利亚冒着极大危险掩盖这件事
Victoria took a huge risk covering that up.
她很宝贝帕特里克
Patrick is precious to her,
所以他对我非常有用
which makes him invaluable to me.
你没有权利踢走
You had no right eliminating someone
对我计划有用的人
who was an asset to my plan!
扶稳了 我要说下一件事
Well, buckle up for what's next.
我告诉杰克我是知情者
I told Jack that I'm in the inner circle.
什么
What?!
他绝不应该知道
He was never supposed to know that.
你知道你有多高高在上吗
Do you realize how out of touch you sound?
艾登 杰克 还有我 我们三个
Besides, Aiden, Jack, and I
是仅有的围着你艾米莉行星运转的卫星
are the only moons circling planet Emily.
我知道你试图让我们在不同轨道运转
I know you've tried to keep us in separate orbits,
但我们不免要撞上 还有你知道吗
but we were bound to collide. And you know what?
我很开心我们真的撞上了
I'm glad we did,
因为这样我们之间再没有秘密
because there are no more lies between us
关于你或者其他事情
about you or anything else.
-这是个大错误 -对我来说不是
- That's a huge mistake. - Not for me, it wasn't.
就因为你需要掌控所有
Your need to control everything and everyone
才让我孤立无援 而我并不需要这样
has kept me isolated when I didn't need to be.
我找不到人发牢骚
I've had no one else to talk to about the crap that I'm going through.
帕特里克我跟你说过吧
I talked to you about Patrick!
你只是让我理智些
All you did was tell me to be rational.
我没法截断我的情感 我不是机器人
I can't turn off my emotions. I'm not a robot.
我是人类
I'm a human being.
我以为我们是一条船的
I thought we were on the same page.
你想参与进来
You wanted to be a part of this.
没错
Yeah.
但 小艾 我真正想要的...
But, Ems, all I have ever really wanted...
是友情
was friendship.
我们来海湾仓库做什么
What are we doing in this bayshore dump?
我的线人告诉我这有康拉德的财产
My contacts provided me with Conrad's financials.
我进行了挖掘
I did some digging,
把各个线索串了起来 结果你是对的
Connected the dots, and you're right.
他确实藏了不少
He does have a problem with sharing.
-这里有什么 -别害怕 维多利亚
- What's in here? - Don't be scared, Victoria.
敬请期待
Heaven awaits.
是不是闪瞎了眼
Now isn't that a sight for sore eyes?
-这都是我们的吗 -是的
- Is it truly ours? - Yes.
这是遗失的格雷森财产
It's the missing Grayson fortune.
你这个骗子
You scam artist!
你对我隐瞒了所有的事
You have been hiding everything from me!
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
这个家族所有的财产都锁在仓库里
This family's entire estate is locked in a warehouse.
全是金子
In gold.
我亲眼所见
I saw it with my own eyes.
如果是真的的话
Well, if that's the truth,
我想知道在哪儿
I'd like the coordinates of that location.
别给我装蒜
Do not feign ignorance. To think I almost
我差点什么都没拿到就跟你离婚了
walked away from this marriage with nothing.
如今我不会这么容易就被你打发的
Well, I am not going to leave quite so easily now.
对于这意外之财我很是困惑啊
You know, curious as I am as to the cause of this windfall,
我一直等着你回来跟我讨论一件事
you know, I've been waiting your return to discuss
虽然没那么值钱
one of my own, although mine's a little less financial
也稍有争议
and a little more forensic in nature.
我之前得知这把刀是德克兰·波特的
This knife that I was told belonged to Declan Porter,
夏洛特说她对我的车动手脚
the one that Charlotte said she used
为了置我于死地
to sabotage my car in order to kill me.
事实证明
Well, it turns out it comes from
它是帕特里克·奥斯本的
the Patrick Osbourne collection.
你知情吗 别装蒜
Were you aware of that? And do not feign ignorance.
你从哪知道的
Where did you learn of this?
从那个掩盖了汽车残骸的
Oh, from the same detective who covered up the details
探员那知道的
of the car wreck in the first place.
做得非常好 说服你女儿去自首
Remarkable-- convincing your daughter
只为了救你那个孽种
to confess to murder just to save your mongrel son.
别说了 康拉德
Please, Conrad...
你是要我为他求情吗
would you have me beg for his life?
维多利亚 我不打算杀了他
Oh, Victoria, I'm not gonna kill him.
不 不 我只是要你永远见不到他
No, no. I'm just gonna pluck him away from you forever.
我朋友已经着手去办了
My associates are already handling it.
我还支持大都会队是因为你
You know, I still root for the Mets because of you.
我爸爸不会原谅我的
My father will never forgive me for it.
扬基队球迷乐坏了
Yeah, well, Yankee fans are spoiled
他们越打越好
and used to getting their way.
我最美好的回忆就是
You know, some of my favorite memories
在你家看比赛
are watching those games at your house.
在沙发上喝啤酒
Beers on the couch,
还有随性的烧烤
barbecues that didn't call for coats and ties.
昨晚我看了眼住的地方
I took a look at the settlement last night.
我从来没住过那种地方
I never had before.
我一直以为你过得很好
I always thought you'd be better taken care of than you were.
虽然我妈我爸 他们让...
Though my mom and dad, they led...
你能不能成熟点
Oh, would you grow a pair
别躲在你♥爸♥妈身后了
and stop hiding behind your parents?
我没躲在我爸妈身后
I'm not hiding behind my parents.
如果你觉得我是在 -求你可怜
And if you think that I'm - looking for a handout--
-能不能让我说完
- Will you let me finish?
我以为你过得很好 莎拉
I thought you were set for life, Sara.
现在我知道发生了什么
And now I know what really happened.
你被耍了 这很糟糕
You were cheated, it wasn't right,
我非常抱歉
And I am sorry.
对不起 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
为什么要这样 丹尼尔
Why are you doing this, Daniel?
为了让你原谅我
To earn your forgiveness.
我知道我还差得远
I know I have a long, long way to go,
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表