剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
This is why I said business wasn't for you, sweetheart.
你太坏了
You're an evil man.
这女人为了自己公♥司♥开除了我儿子
Now this from a woman who fired my son to save her company,
我去了曼哈顿总部之后 你坚持雇用了她
whom you're more than welcome to reinstate once I've moved
而现在她却说你太坏了
into the Lemarchal Manhattan headquarters.
你和我都没看走眼啊 帕斯卡
That's assuming we now see eye-to-eye, Pascal.
你确定你要那么做吗
Are you sure you want to go down that road?
因为20年前就注定了
'Cause it goes back 20 years.
史蒂维说你一定要把这些给你
It was important to Stevie that you have them.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do this?
因为你♥爸♥爸对我来说也很重要
Because your father was important to me, too.
杰克 我不想让你陷进去
I don't want you involved, Jack.
艾米莉 你♥爸♥爸是个好人 他是无辜的
Emily, your dad was a good man, an innocent man.
这不就够了吗
And isn't that what this is all about?
为了正义而战
The fight for justice?
那也是我的事 不用你管
This is my fight, not yours.
我帮帮忙都不行吗
Would you just let me help?
不行
No!
你之前是对的
Look, you were right.
我们现在都很好了
We're finally getting back to a good place.
我觉得你之前跟我说的没错
I honored what you asked me before --
所以我没碰你妈妈
I left your mother alone.
我也需要你这样做
I need you to do the same.
别管这些了 求你了
Just stay out of it. Please.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我雇了你的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I retained your P.I.,
他发现艾登在百慕大
who discovered that Aiden's in Bermuda,
这很好 说明他对我们不构成威胁
which is good because it means he poses no imminent threat.
等等 你用了我的侦探
Hold on a second, y-you're using my detective?
什么时候开始的
Since when?
自从艾米莉拒绝那笔可观的协定之后
Since Emily rejected that huge settlement.
丹尼尔 我那是在试探她
I was testing her, Daniel.
我出了价钱 而艾米莉似乎不愿意被收买♥♥
Grifters have their price, and Emily couldn't be bought.
也就说明 她的目标是我们家族 而非钱财
She's targeting our family and not our fortune.
暴露她企图的最好方式
The best way to expose what she's after
就是让她和你在一起
is to keep her here with you.
我不要 我绝对要离婚
Absolutely not. I'm getting that divorce.
你不觉得她之前和艾登·马西斯约会很可疑吗
Don't you find it odd that she happened to date Aiden Mathis,
他父亲正好是197航♥班♥爆♥炸♥的始作俑者
whose father planted the bomb on flight 197
她和阿曼达·克拉克的关系如此亲密
and that she was close with Amanda Clarke,
她小时候还住在阿曼达家里
whose childhood home she was living in.
这之间必有联♥系♥
There's a connection.
我要找出她究竟想干什么
I'm going to find out what her plan is.
你够了吧
To what end?
你这套理论需要几个月甚至几年来证实
Your theories could take months or even years to prove.
现在我最在乎的事情
Now, right now the only plan that I'm concerned about
是让她滚出我的生活
is getting her the hell out of my life.
你知不知道你在干什么
What were you thinking?
我应该告诉你杰克来找过我
I should have told you Jack approached me.
诺兰 不能再这样了
Well, it can't happen again, Nolan.
我们之前谈过了 你怎么...
We've talked about this. What the --
你从哪里弄来这东西的
Where the hell did you even get this stuff?
哈维尔 他解的码
Javier. Uh, he decoded the labels.
哈维尔是谁
Javier?
他是我坐牢时碰到的一个电脑天才
He's this millennial computer genius from prison that I --
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
他跑出来了 然后来我家找我
He got out. He landed on my doorstep.
我也说不清 他很崇拜我
I don't know. He looks up to me.
天知道为什么
Lord knows why.
我知道最近我宅得有点久了
I know I've been a little dormant lately,
但我还是有不少点子的
but...i've still got a lot of ideas.
你不用向我展示你自己 诺兰
You don't have to prove yourself to me, Nolan.
只希望你不要跟哈维尔说太多
I just hope you didn't tell Javier too much.
不必担心
Oh, don't worry.
他不知道我们要偷什么 也不知道为什么要偷
He had no idea what we were stealing or why.
那就好
Good.
过来看看这个
Hey, look at this.
真是个爆♥炸♥性事件
That's a bombshell.
幕后推手是谁呢
But who made the bomb?
我的下个目标
My next target.
你为什么不为闪光灯准备准备呢
Hmm, why don't you practice for the spotlight
这只会越来越白热化
'cause it's gonna keep getting hotter.
夏洛特 真是好久不见
Charlotte, I haven't seen you in forever.
我现在负责《想》的八卦新闻 所以很忙
I cover Voulez' gossip line now, so busy, busy.
但我们还是可以一起找时间吃个饭
But that doesn't mean we can't catch up over lunch.
好主意
Oh, I'd love that.
又来事情了
See what I mean?
帕斯卡·勒马尔查尔来了
Pascal Lemarchal just arrived.
我来引荐你
I'll introduce you.
帕斯卡
Pascal.
夏洛特 你好
Hi, Charlotte. How are you?
这是我的嫂子 艾米莉·格雷森
Have you met my sister-in-law, Emily Grayson?
很高兴见到你
Hi. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 久仰大名
希望是好名声
是的
Really, yeah.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我就知道你没法拒绝
I knew you couldn't resist.
好衣服不展示就太可惜了
Well, fine art's meant to be displayed.
很漂亮
And appreciated.
帕斯卡 离我远一点
Keep your distance, pascal.
这件裙子可以触及我的身体 你就别想了
This dress may touch my body, but you'll never be so lucky.
波特先生 你看起来不错
You look handsome, Mr. Porter.
幸会 格雷森夫人
It's a pleasure, Ms. Grayson.
请叫我史蒂维
"Stevie," Please.
很高兴见到我儿子喜欢的女士
It's so nice to meet the woman who's making my son so happy.
不好意思我失陪一下
If you'll both excuse me.
没事
Sure.
你就是杰克了
Ah. You must be Jack.
勒马尔查尔先生 很荣幸见到您
Mr. Lemarchal, It's so nice to meet you.
我很喜欢和自立自强的人谈话
I always enjoy meeting a fellow self-made man.
我会在这里再待几天
I'm in town for a few more days.
希望能找个时间聚一聚
Hope we can spend some time together.
我也希望那样
I would like that very much.
我们去找我们的座位吧
Should we, uh -- should we find our seats?
我马上就去
Um, I'll just be a moment.
好的 很高兴认识你
All right. Nice to meet you.
保重
Take care.
怎么
Yes?
你不是明天就走吗
I thought you were leaving tomorrow.
我觉得再多待几天
Oh, I might stay a little bit longer
处理没有完成的事情
to handle some unfinished business.
也许顺便教你一些东西 亲爱的
And maybe teach you a thing or two, sweetheart.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我待会再详细告诉你一切
I'll fill you in on everything later,
现在是在爸爸们面前展示自己的时候了
but it's time to show our fathers what we're capable of.
愿意加入我吗
Care to join me?
我已经准备好了
I'm certainly in a fighting mood.
妈妈
Mom.
你快看这个 不敢相信
You are not gonna believe this.
《想》的头条突然出现了这个
This just came across the Voulez tip line.
头条 病人未怀孕
这不是真的吧
It can't be true, can it?
你怎么能这样
How could you?
什么意思
I'm sorry?
假装怀孕来强迫丹尼尔和你结婚
Faking a pregnancy to force Daniel into marriage.
你精神错乱吧
What kind of lunatic are you?!
这种场合这么做好吗
You want to do this now?
你的病历都传出去了
Your medical records are out there.
现在人人知晓了
Now everyone knows.
-那些是个人隐私 -所以是真的吗
- Those are private. - So it's true?
你要去哪儿 艾米莉
Where are you going, Emily?!
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表