剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
实在没啥区别 亲爱的 还是谢谢你
Pretty much the same, sweetheart. Thank you.
有谁知道你们母亲
Any idea why your mother
为何举办这个家庭聚会吗
has called this de facto family summit?
向你们介绍特别嘉宾
To introduce you to someone special.
他是谁
Who's this?
我们的哥哥
Our brother.
我真怀念楼梯间的喷泉
I gotta say I do miss the fountain in the stairwell.
不仅精通现代主义艺术
Oh, wow. Well-versed in modernists
还对我家了如指掌
and well-acquainted with my home.
你真是充满惊喜啊 奥斯本先生
You are just full of surprises, Mr. Osbourne.
-他以前住在这 -当然了
- He was living here. - Of course he was.
没工作吗
So no job?
帕特里克是个自♥由♥艺术家
Well, Patrick is a freelance artist.
亲爱的 自♥由♥职业可不是职业
Oh, freelancing's not a profession, dear.
而是酒保在换班时的业余爱好
It's a hobby one has between bartending shifts.
给我再倒一杯酒
And I could use another drink.
-别喝了 -我去倒
- You've had enough. - I'll get it.
《晚间报道》后 寄生虫们纷纷写信
You know, after "Nightline," letters poured in from leeches
美国广播公♥司♥的一档深夜新闻节目
声称他们是他的儿子
claiming to be her son.
我们怎么知道你是真的呢
How do we know you're not one of them?
我有
I have the, uh...
我也许 真是的
I could have swor-- you know what I did?
我把DNA鉴定放在另一件外套里了
I left the D.N.A. Test in my other jacket.
他真幽默
He's funny. Well...
别以为你中了头彩 兄弟
Don't think you've hit the jackpot, buddy,
因为我们破产了
'cause we're broke.
帕特里克知道我们的情况
Patrick is apprised of our situation.
你们也许很难相信
And as difficult as it may be for any of you to believe,
有些人并不被金钱所驱
there's some people driven by motivations other than financial gain.
也许帕特里克可以在他的
You know, perhaps Patrick can float us a loan
五百万剩款中借我们一笔钱
from what's left of the $5 million.
虽然那是你维持生活的钱
I mean, that is how you sustain a life.
谢谢 毕竟你是自♥由♥职业者嘛
Thank you, uh, freelancing, I imagine.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
帕特里克成年时
When Patrick here was of age,
他来找自己的亲生母亲
he came and searched for his mother.
我们慷慨的管家弗兰克给了他一笔钱
And our general factotum, frank, paid him that tidy sum
让他消失
to... disappear.
那家伙叫弗兰克啊
The guy's name was Frank?
弗兰克找到我
Well, Frank showed up...
但他只是威胁要伤害我
But he only threatened to hurt me.
钱我一分都没见着
I never saw a cent of that money.
无意冒犯 格雷森先生
And no offense, Mr. Grayson,
我今晚唯一担心的就是
but my only fear coming into tonight was that
你会让他再来害我
you'd try to sic him on me again.
那么我有两个好消息要告诉你
Then I have two happy pieces of news to share.
首先 可怜的弗兰克已经去世
First off, poor Frank is deceased.
第二 不是我让弗兰克去见你的
And I wasn't the one who sent him.
而是你亲爱的母亲大人
That'd be your dear old mum.
是你做的
You did that?
这是真的
It's true.
-抱歉 -不 等等
- Excuse me. - No! Wait.
你来找我的时候
When you came looking for me,
我再次变成那个担惊害怕的年轻少女
I suddenly became that scared teenage girl again.
我犯了同样的错误
And I made the same mistake.
我现在才开始
And I've only just begun
弥补我的过失
to make up for what I've been missing.
我向你发誓 就算要我死
And I swear to you that I will go to my grave
我也会努力弥补我所犯的罪过
to try to atone for those sins.
现在
Now...
帕特里克没做错什么
Patrick has done nothing wrong.
你们这样待他
And for you to treat him like this
毫无道理 令人无法接受
is not only unwarranted. It is unacceptable.
他善良 真诚
He is good, and he is genuine.
如果我还坐这儿让你们诋毁他
And I will be damned if I sit here
那我就太可恶了
and let you drag him down to your level.
他是我儿子 所以他是家人
He is my son, and that makes him family.
那好 敬
Well, then, here's...
康拉德 你还好吗
Conrad, are you all right?
该死
Aah! Damn it!
你看你都做了什么 妈
Look what you've done, mother.
天呐 你怎么如此自私
God, how can you be so selfish?
突然让帕特里克来 激怒爸爸
Springing Patrick on us and riling dad up.
-他病了 你却毫不关心 -夏洛特
- He's sick, and you could care less. - Charlotte--
帕特里克 如果我是你 我会马上离开
Patrick, if I were you, I'd get out before it's too late.
我还是不相信我妈
I still can't believe my mother chose
昨天让帕特里克来家里
to trot Patrick out yesterday.
我相信她有她的原因
Well, I'm sure she had her reasons.
我为什么要关心这个
Why do I even care?
我父母毫无人性
My parents are rotten human beings
屡次让我失望
who continually disappoint me.
但我内心还是想保护他们
And yet I have this innate need to protect them.
因为无论如何 他们是你的家人
Because despite everything, they're your family.
如果有人威胁到了家人
And when someone comes along and threatens that bond,
你会用尽全力去守护
You'll do anything to defend it.
你是因此才没提到那份工作吗
Is that why you haven't mentioned the job--
-因为是在城里 -工作
- Because it's in the city? - The job?
你应该接受 丹尼尔
You should take it, Daniel.
这里交给我 确保帕特里克不会干涉太多
I'll be here to make sure that Patrick doesn't interfere too much,
而且 玛尔戈肯定很期待你的帮助
and besides, I'm sure Margaux is counting on you.
相信我 她一个人没问题
She can handle herself, believe me.
我只是不确定我适不适合
I'm just--I'm just not sure it's for me.
那我就让你来决定了
Well, I'll leave it up to you,
-不过 你考虑一下 行吗 -好
- but just consider it, okay? - Okay.
一会见
I'll see you later.
南方酒店
早上好 帕特里克
Morning, Patrick.
艾米丽 你怎么会来
Emily. What are you doing here?
我本来跟婚礼策划人约好见面
Well, I had a meeting with my wedding planner,
结果她临时取消了
and she canceled last minute.
我记得你住在这里
Then I remembered that you were staying here.
经过昨晚的事
I know that if I were you,
我觉得你会想找人聊聊天
I'd want to talk to somebody after last night.
格雷森一家确实挺烦的
The Graysons can be quite a handful.
我很了解你跟我妈妈 还有他们一家的事
I'm well aware of your history with my mother and her family. So...
我一个人没问题的
I can handle myself.
拜托 卡尔
Please... hey! Carl.
卡尔 等等
Hey! Carl! Hey.
看来有人在闹情绪啊
It looks like someone's in a mood.
他一下午都很烦躁
He's been fussy all afternoon.
我喂过他 给过他玩具
I tried to feed him, I gave him a toy,
-甚至都放过婚礼视频 -过来
- I even tried the wedding video. - Come here, come here.
-根本没用 -小子
- Nothing I did was good enough. - Oh, buddy.
他只是累了 仅此而已
He's just tired. He's just tired.
是啊 受不了他这个小姨了
Yeah, tired of his auntie.
显然我不适合当妈妈
Clearly I'm not fit for motherhood.
什么
What?
你对自己要求太高了
You're being too hard on yourself.
不是
No, I'm not.
你不知道我做过什么事 我一直觉得
You don't know what I've done, and I can't help but thinking
这就是老天在报复我
it's the universe's way of paying me back.
你在瞎说什么啊
What are you talking about?
如果我当时实话告诉德克兰我在哪里
If I had just told Declan where I was instead of lying,
他就不会去格雷森国际找我了
he wouldn't have come looking for me at Grayson Global.
他是因我而死
His death is all my fault.
夏洛特
Charlotte...
你一直在为他的死自责吗
You've been blaming yourself this whole time?
-根本不怪你 -杰克 不要
- It's nothing to do with-- - Jack, don't.
我不值得你同情
I don't deserve your pity.
你弟弟会死都是因为我
I'm the reason your brother's gone.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表