剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Jack plays a significant role in her present.
你丈夫对杰克另有计划
Well, your husband has other plans for him.
那与我无关...
Oh, well, that's not my concern...
你也不应该掺和
nor should it be yours.
你之所以搬过来 是因为你说
You moved here because you said you wanted
你想帮我阻止这桩婚事
to help me stop this marriage.
所以我建议你好好想想 哪位主子
I suggest that you determine which master
才值得你效忠
is in your best interest to serve.
那您希望我做什么
So what would you have me do?
-艾米莉 -维多利亚 你怎么来了
- Emily. - Victoria, what a surprise.
-我得和你谈谈 -能等等吗
- Well, I needed to speak to you. - Well, can it wait?
我们都不想错过丹尼尔的宴会
We wouldn't want to be late for Daniel's party.
恐怕等不了
I'm afraid it can't.
事关那场保罗神父为之丧生的
This involves the unfortunate accident
不幸车祸
that took Father Paul's life.
如今新的证据表明
The tragedy has become even more unsettling
这次事件背后的真♥相♥可能会令人更不安
in the light of new evidence.
什么新证据
Evidence of what?
蓄意谋杀
Sabotage.
康拉德确信 杰克·波特就是幕后黑手
Conrad is convinced that Jack Porter is responsible,
我也觉得有可能
and I fear that he may be right,
毕竟他在选举那晚也意图不轨
given his actions on the night of the election.
那次是特殊情况 你也知道的
Those were extraordinary circumstances. You know that.
我相信 他可能是无辜的
I don't disagree. He may well be innocent.
但康拉德可不会轻易改变主意
But there is no persuading Conrad.
为什么告诉我
Why are you telling me this?
夏洛特说 你还常常光顾他的酒吧
Charlotte mentioned that you still frequent his bar.
我怕康拉德做出什么事来
And I would hate for you to get caught
会殃及到你
in Conrad's line of fire,
尤其是现在 你们大婚将近
especially so close to the wedding.
谢谢你的关心
Well, thank you for your concern.
我们马上就是一家人了
You're about to be family now.
丹尼尔的晚会上见
I'll see you at Daniel's party.
我知道这种笑容 代表着自豪
I know this smile-- it is pride.
是啊 我很骄傲 真的很不错
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. It feels pretty damn good.
而且我最引以为傲的就是"格雷森国际"
The best part is the words "Grayson" and "Global"
这几个字完全没有出现
aren't anywhere in sight.
我出生行业世家 你则天生就是个干这行的
I've grown up in publishing, and you're a natural...
这是好事 也是坏事
both the good and the bad.
你还是对我心怀怨恨
Ah, you're still holding a grudge
因为我和你♥爸♥爸沆瀣一气了
about the move I pulled with your father?
没有 但下次你再这样
No. No, but try another one like that,
你就等着看吧 我也是有利齿的
and you will find that I, too, have claws.
好吧
Okay.
某人今天穿得很洋气嘛
Wow! Look who left his blue blazer in the closet.
康拉德
Conrad...
-真是时髦 -玛尔戈
- You look dashing. - Margaux.
今晚这场高级时尚派对可带着欧洲风情呢
Well, it is a high-fashion party with a European flair.
所以我也得穿得应景点啊
so I thought I'd dress the part.
说到时尚界的大亨 你父亲帕斯卡呢
Speaking of fashion hounds, where is your father, Pascal?
真不幸 他来不了了
Alas, he could not come.
他摔断了腿 医生们不让他坐飞机
He broke his leg, and they would not let him fly.
-但他要我代为问候你们 -我也是
- But he sends his best. - Then I send mine in return.
恭喜你们两个
Congratulations to you both.
-我真的很高兴 -谢谢
- I couldn't be happier. - Thank you.
-来一杯吗 先生 -谢谢
- Would you like some wine, sir? - Thank you.
我来吧
I got it.
-要不要坐坐 -好的
- Do you want to sit down? - Ah, good idea.
瞧瞧你 真漂亮
Look at you. You look fantastic.
晚会很棒 办公室也很棒
The party is awesome. The offices look awesome.
我真的以你为傲 丹尼尔
I'm so proud of you, Daniel.
愿不愿意告诉我 你和爸爸是怎么了
You want to tell me what's going on with you and dad?
不愿意
I definitely do not.
况且今天是你的大好日子
Besides, tonight's about you.
我们就把麻烦抛到脑后 好好享受吧
Let's just have a good time and forget our troubles.
好吧 我给你拿点喝的
All right. Let's get you a drink.
酒吧怎么关门了
Why is the bar closed?
因为我想让任何人进门
Cause I didn't want anyone coming through this door.
-怎么了 -我现在不想说 艾米莉
- What's going on? - I can't talk right now, Emily.
康拉德知道刹车的事了
Conrad knows about the brakes,
他认为是你下的黑手
and he thinks you're responsible.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know how it happened,
但我必须来告知你
but I had to tell you right away.
康拉德已经派人来过了
Conrad already sent someone.
我回家的时候 那人就在这儿等着我
He was here waiting for me when I got home.
所以在你信守诺言
So until you keep your promise,
结束这一切之前
and you end this,
我要带着卡尔远走高飞
I gotta get Carl the hell out of here.
我要带他去安全的地方
I gotta take him somewhere safe.
等你搞定了 我再去接他
And when you're done, I can go get him.
但我会回来的
But I'm coming back.
因为我不能听天由命
Cause I'm not leaving any of this to chance.
你逼得我现在只能如此了
And that is the only option that you left me.
-杰克 我很抱歉 -别再道歉了
- Jack, I am so sorry. - Don't waste time being sorry.
赶紧把你的那些事了结吧
Just finish whatever it is you're gonna do.
不然下一个康拉德派来的人
Cause the next guy that Conrad sends
可能就不会给我逃命的机会了
might not give me the chance to run.
等等 什么人
Wait. What guy?
我不知道 我之前从没见过他
I don't know. I've never seen him before.
高个子 短头发 英国口音
He's tall, short hair, british.
你认识他
You know him?
艾登·马西斯
Aiden Mathis.
-他是我的人 -你究竟是何方神圣啊
- He works for me. - Who are you?
-杰克 -别说了 我一直告诉自己
- Jack-- - No, no, I keep telling myself
不要去知道这一切
I don't want to know.
既是保护我自己 也是保护你
Like, maybe I'm trying to protect myself or you,
但我经历得越多 我就越疑惑
but the more I see, the more I-I wonder what happened
当年那个海滩上遇见的小姑娘究竟怎么了
to that little girl that I met on the beach.
究竟怎么了
What happened to her?
她失去了一切 杰克 你怎么就不明白呢
She lost everything, Jack. How do you not get that?
我知道失去的痛苦 艾米莉 我知道
I know about loss, Emily. Believe me.
但那不能成为你如今所作所为的借口
But that doesn't explain what you're doing--
我反正理解不了 而且那也不能解释
not to me, and it sure as hell doesn't explain
为什么你的人
why somebody who supposedly works for you
闯进了我家门
broke into my house.
听着 我会处理好的
Look, I will handle this.
你要怎么做 艾米莉
And how are you gonna do that, Emily?
连身边的人你都不能相信了
You can't even trust the people you have on your side.
给你的香槟
Champagne for you.
未成年你喝苏打水
Club soda for my underage sister.
我想念欧洲
I miss Europe.
我想念你的未婚妻 丹尼尔
And I'm missing your fiancee, Daniel.
我知道她不在这
I am aware she's not here.
那她去哪了呢
Well, I wonder where she can be.
好吧 我说
You know what? Fine.
艾米莉和我正在闹矛盾
Emily and I are having problems.
我自己会解决的 好吧
But I'm going to deal with them myself, okay?
不要在他重要的日子上这样
Don't do this on his big night.
我只是想他能明白
I simply want him to understand
支持他的人都在这
that the people who support him are right here.
没这么单纯吧
Nothing's ever simple with you.
艾登 看到给我回电♥话♥
Aiden, call me the second you get this.
-你疯了吗 -那你呢
- Have you lost your mind? - Have you?
你威胁杰克 让他逃走
You threatened Jack? Tell him to run?
-他很碍事 -碍谁的事
- He's in the way. - Of who?
碍你的事 看看你...
Of you. Look at you--
一有困难就找他
running to him at the first sign of trouble.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
你真的要问我这个吗
Oh, are you seriously asking me that?
我必须知道 艾米莉
I need to know, Emily.
我来这不是为了毁掉格雷森一家
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表