剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
因为没人支持你
because you may not have it.
我们的观点可能永远都不会一致
We may no longer see eye-to-eye,
但是我永远都会在你身边
but I'll always be here for you.
我在这参加的首个派对就看到有人乘降落伞下来
So you can imagine my shock when a man parachutes
你能想象我是有多震惊吧
into the first party I attend here.
诺兰·罗斯的确很会吸引别人的注意
Nolan Ross does know how to get attention.
但好的一面是 他很聪明
Mm, and for good reason. He's brilliant.
让人琢磨不透
Unpredictable.
-走在时尚的前沿 -但我觉得
- On the cutting edge of fashion. - Now you ask me,
罗斯是害了我父亲的罪魁祸首
Ross is what led to my father's collapse.
那你应该让他去
Well, then maybe we should ship him off
会会我的父亲
to meet mine.
至少你父亲同意你把《想》
Well, at least your father gave you permission
办到了美国来
to bring "Voulez" to the States.
杂♥志♥的名字也就代表了帕斯卡的慷慨程度
The name is the extent of Pascal's generosity.
如果按爸爸的想法 他的独生女
If papa had his way, his only daughter
应该当个慈善会的董事 然后结婚生子
would join the board of a charity and get married.
这样也不算很差啊
It's not so bad, really.
我的天 不 不是
Oh, my goodness. No, no, no.
我不是那个意思 真抱歉
I-I meant nothing by that. No, no, I'm sorry. Oh, no.
我想我是手头上的事太多了
No, I think I'm just preoccupied with matters at hand--
要找可靠点的广♥告♥商
finding reliable advertisers...
财力雄厚的投资人什么的
and investors with deep pockets.
或者你可以雇人来帮你
Or you could just hire someone to do that for you.
根据我的商业经验
With my business experience,
我们可以很好地运作这件事
we can make a good run at this.
我父亲认为他的两次离婚都是因为
My father attributes two of his divorces
为《想》付出的太多
to the demands of "Voulez."
当然 我认为是我父亲自身的原因
I, of course, attribute it to my father.
但是我不能妨碍你
But I couldn't live with myself
享受新婚第一年的幸福时光
if I took away your first years of marriage.
我也不能
I couldn't live with myself
阻止他去追求自己的梦想
if I prevented him from pursuing a dream.
你们俩慢慢聊吧
Why don't I leave you two to talk?
失陪了
Excuse me.
夏洛特
Charlotte?
真高兴在这见到你
Nice to see you here.
我来这是想给丹尼尔和玛尔戈一个惊喜
I came here to surprise Daniel and Margaux,
但俗话说 "三人成伴 四人不欢"
but you know what they say-- "Four's a crowd."
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
我只跟你说过
You were the only person I told
我母亲好像有外遇了
about my mother's supposed affair.
结果我听说
Next thing I know,
却是阿什莉以此来要挟我妈
it's gotten back to her through Ashley.
不是我说的
I didn't say a word.
肯定是阿什莉通过别的方法得知的
Ashley must have found out some other way.
你也知道她有多八卦了
I mean, you know how nosy she is.
以前我妈妈说你不好的时候
You know, I used to defend you when my mother would
我都会维护你
go on one of her Emily rants,
但是现在我不会了
But now I think I'll stay quiet.
夏洛特 我知道你很生气
Charlotte, I understand that you're upset,
但那不是我说的
but I didn't do it.
再说了 不就是几句八卦消息吗
And anyway, it's just a little bit of gossip.
几句八卦消息
A little bit of gossip?
或许你还不知道即使一个很小的谎言
Maybe you don't get that even one tiny lie
也能造成很大的伤害
can cause a lot of damage.
夏洛特 别这样
Charlotte, please.
你是为数不多的几个
You were one of the few people left in my life
我认为能说真心话的人
I felt connected to.
而现在 我不知道能不能再信任你了
And now I don't know if I can trust you anymore.
谢谢你的关心
So thanks for the concern,
但是我不需要
but no, thanks.
来得正好 艾米
Hey, perfect timing, Ems.
我在监狱的厨房♥工作时培养了新的兴趣爱好
I picked up a new hobby working in the prison kitchen.
知道吗 即使是反♥社♥会♥人士
See, it turns out that, uh, blueberry muffins
吃了蓝莓松饼也能心情平静
can calm even the most sociopathic heart.
那我应该吃一个
I should have one.
我先是因为说出实情而失去了杰克
First I lose Jack for telling the truth,
之后又因为说谎而失去了夏洛特
then I lose Charlotte for lying.
那就深呼吸吧
Then take a breather.
因为那个人不光是个牧师
Especially since the guy on deck is not only a priest,
简直就是布朗克斯的特蕾莎修女
but practically the Mother Teresa of the Bronx.
世界著名的天主教慈善工作者
布朗克斯牧师招待无家可归的人
关心百姓的牧师
社区宗教联盟真心关心百姓
我戒网了 所以去图书馆查了查
Got a library card in lieu of Wi-Fi.
之前对付的每个人
Every other takedown
都是罪行累累 但是
had histories that read like rap sheets, but...
所有的资料都表明 保罗是个好人
all signs point to Paul being a good man.
我爸爸更是个好人
Well, my father was a better man.
对 艾米丽的信条
Right. The gospel according to Emily--
-以其人之道还治其人之身 -没错
- Sin unto others as you've had sinned unto you. - Right.
这次 我觉得
This time, I just--
我觉得你有点过火了
I kinda think you're going too far.
如果你不能原谅保罗
If--if you cannot forgive Paul,
-又怎么指望别人原谅你呢 -我不指望
- how do you expect to be forgiven? - I don't.
我还有两个月就要结婚了
Look, I have two months before the wedding,
所以我不会手下留情
which means I'm not pulling any punches.
要对得起良心 艾米莉·索恩
Just check your soul, Emily Thorne,
如果你开始欺负弱小的人
'cause once you start taking down kittens,
我就退出
I'm out.
马上把你的手从我的画上拿开
Unhand my painting this instant.
先生们 不用理这个女人
Uh, pay no mind to the lady of the house, gentlemen.
该怎么做还怎么做
As you were.
你想干什么
What do you think you're doing?
如果我没记错的话
I was under the impression that you had
你至少还要再过几个月才会变成痴呆
at least a few more months before dementia kicked in.
说得真好
Charming.
维护马厩
Maintaining stables,
在南方酒店订房♥间
standing suites at the south fork,
以及你又喜欢上的游艇
and our yacht you've suddenly grown fond of again,
都是要花钱的
actually costs money.
把一幅画拍卖♥♥掉
Auctioning off one of the pieces
今天下午拍卖♥♥掉你的一副收藏画的钱
from your collection this afternoon
能够帮我们维持到六月份
will keep us afloat... for June.
那请你告诉我什么时候
Oh, and when, pray tell,
轮到你牺牲你的法拉利呢
will you be sacrificing your ferrari?
我负责七月呗 除非
We can discuss that in July. Unless, of course,
你忽然找到被偷走的那几百万
you've suddenly found our stolen millions?
那就七月吧
July it is.
索恩小姐
Miss Thorne.
我烤了点糕点
I decided to do some baking.
美食得共享 就拿过来了
I thought I'd... share.
蓝莓的
They're blueberry.
那是我的最爱 真贴心...
That's my favorite. How considerate...
讽刺的是 我妻子竟是家里
and ironic that my wife is
唯一不关心我的女人
the only woman in this family who doesn't care about me.
失陪
Excuse me.
今天见到你找的神父了
Well, I met your officiant today,
还是我该说是"再次见到"
or I should say "re-met."
我真希望你能提前跟我说一声
I really wish that you would clear such things with me.
抱歉维多利亚 但是当我听说
Oh, forgive me, Victoria, but when I heard that
你和保罗神父之前就认识时
you and Father Paul had a history,
我觉得这是改善另一段关系的绝佳机会
I saw an opportunity to mend another fence.
-另一段 -比如说 帕特里克
- Another? - Well, like Patrick.
我想你会让他参加我们的婚礼吧
I imagine you want him to be a part of our perfect day.
你真是太善良了 为我考虑如此周全
Oh, you're kind to pour sugar on that wound,
但我想还是不请他了吧
but I prefer to keep him separate.
我想帕特里克也习惯了
Oh, well, I suppose Patrick's used to it.
不过真遗憾 我从没见你那么开心
That is a shame, though. I've never seen you so happy.
但是考虑到你家的现状
But considering your family's current state,
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表