剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
但你不能就这么抛弃我
but you don't just get to abandon me
也不听听我的想法
without hearing my side of things.
听着 我没法忘记我俩一同计划的未来
Look, I can't forget about the future we planned together.
好吗 你也不可能忘了
Okay? And neither can you.
否则你为什么来这儿 给我些错误的暗示呢
W-why else would you be coming here, giving me mixed signals?
-你很矛盾 -不 我没有
- You're conflicted. - No, I'm not.
如果你走出这里 一切都结束了
If you walk out of here, this is over.
你就得自食其果
You're gonna have to live with your choice.
就像你选择搞上妮可吗
Like your choice to screw Niko?
我知道是你把不实信息放进去的
We know it was you who planted the misinformation.
先来侮辱 现在又搞诽谤吗
First libel, now slander?
换我可能会注意一下言辞 勒马尔查尔小姐
I would watch my words if I wre you, Ms. Lemarchal.
别废话了 爸
Cut the crap, dad.
只有你会自我诽谤 只为搞垮我
Only you would malign yourself just to screw me over.
那好 想怎么解决呢
Okay. How do we fix this?
只要你开除我儿子 我立马撤诉
I'm willing to drop my suit just as soon as you fire my son.
你想表达什么
What are you trying to pull?
不过是法语里称之为"政♥变♥"的事情
Just something the French call a coup d'etat.
我的线人告诉我 丹尼尔的合同里有个条款
My sources inform me that there's a clause in Daniel's contract
允许你回购他在《想》的股份
that allows you to buy back his shares in Voulez.
作为回报 我会以市场价的两倍
I would, in turn, purchase them from you
从你手里把这些股份买♥♥走
at twice the market value.
如果你以为我们会屈从你的威胁 你就
If you think we're gonna cave to your threats, you have --
可以
I'll do it.
玛尔戈
Margaux.
没什么好讨价还价的
This is not about negotiating.
他竭尽全力想毁掉你 但我不会让我的成功
He's out to destroy you, and I won't allow my success
或我家族的名声在交锋里受到损毁
or my family's reputation to be killed in the crossfire.
你想和魔鬼共舞吗
You want to get in bed with the devil?
显然 我没法阻止你
Clearly, I can't stop you.
我猜想撒旦想要高管办公室
I assume Satan will want the corner office.
我可没什么心思按时上下班
I have no desire to punch a clock --
我只关注我儿子
Just my boy.
这是啥
What is this?
艾登在哪里
Where's Aiden?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们约好了吃晚饭 但是他不见了
We were supposed to have dinner, but he's gone.
没打电♥话♥ 没发短♥信♥ 就消失了
No call, no text, just gone.
别人不体谅你 你不觉得难受吗
Doesn't it bother you when people are inconsiderate?
觉得啊 妮可 我会觉得难受
Yeah... Niko, it does.
而且...
And, uh...
听着 尽管我很想跟你闲扯淡
Look, while I was hoping to chew this fat with your boo present,
但我觉得也该跟你摆明了说了
Uh, I think it's time I just ripped off the band-aid.
我...勒个去
O...M-G.
我开始研究我父亲的尸检报告了
I'm studying my father's autopsy for the first time.
当局对杀人武器不很清楚
The authorities were unclear as to the murder weapon,
但这些刺伤的伤口很说明问题
but those stab wounds tell a tale.
是武士刀刺的 他的武士刀
They were made by a katana. His katana.
你为什么这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
因为他随身携带
Because it traveled everywhere with him
现在却不在他的公♥寓♥
and now it's not in his loft.
我觉得是凶手偷走了
I think the killer stole it.
无论天涯海角地 我会找到他的
And I will hunt him to the ends of the earth.
在此期间 我还在练习剥皮
In the meantime, I'm practicing separating skin from flesh.
你是不是想跟我说点啥
Was there something you wanted to say to me?
-不急不急 -行
- It can wait. - Okay.
你回来了
You're home!
我准备了惊喜
I have a surprise.
之前我去你讲究的厨房♥找东西吃
I stopped by your full gourmet kitchen for a snack earlier.
发现那没人 我就自己闲晃了会儿
Nobody was there, so I started puttering around,
之后嘛
and next thing you know...
这都是我随便做的
everything's from scratch.
蕃茄芝士沙拉 时蔬意面
Caprese salad, pasta primavera,
甜点是开心果冰淇淋
and pistachio gelato for dessert.
用餐之后 在放映室看《罗马假日》
And after dinner, our Italian theme continues
更能突显今天的意大利主题
with "Roman Holiday" In the screening room.
你想得太周到了
Why, you're very sweet.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我父亲把我从《想》开除了
My father had me ousted from "Voulez".
丹尼...
Danny...
最近是怎么了
What's going on lately, huh?
好像都不太走运
Just seems like you can't catch a break.
你开玩笑的吧
Are you kidding me?
我最幸运的事就是...
I just caught the biggest break of my life...
拥有你
you.
说不好 我现在没法待在这里
I don't know. I-I-I just can't be in this house right now.
这里的一切都让我想起我父亲
Everything reminds me of him.
好 那我们离开这 去你想去的地方
Okay, well, let's go out. Anywhere you want.
好啊
Okay...
去意大利吧
Italy.
真的吗
Seriously?
那你的婚姻要怎么维持
Uh, what about keeping up appearances for your marriage?
艾米莉要怎么办
What about Emily?
这些我都不在乎
I don't care about either of those things.
明天我们搭飞机
Tomorrow, you and I are gonna hop on the jet
实现我们自己的"罗马假日"
and take a Roman Holiday of our own.
亲一个
Come on.
你不该跟着我来这
You shouldn't have followed me here.
你从家里溜掉
Well, after I saw you steal
我只能跟着你来这了
away from the house, you left me no choice.
那些人为吉米工作
Those guys over there work for Jimmy.
我给他的建筑公♥司♥打过电♥话♥
I, uh, called his construction company,
装作是在找工作的屋顶工
pretending to be a roofer looking for a job.
要找他常来的酒吧不是很难
It wasn't hard to find his favorite watering hole.
好吧 在你跟他接触之前
All right, before you make contact with that man,
我得先告诉你他的为人
there are things I have to tell you about him.
我不太想听
I don't really want to hear it.
我们重逢之后
There have been too many times since we've reconnected
你总是想挑起这个话题
that you've punted this conversation.
我想自己去了解我的父亲
I want to meet my father on my terms.
而不是凭你的片面之词
Not through your impressions of him.
所以 拜托...
So, please...
你走吧
just go.
是你...
You...
别紧张嘛 亲爱的
Relax, honey.
-放松点 没事的 -带我离开这
- It's okay. Shh, shh! It's okay. - Take me out of here, please.
来 走吧 走吧
Come on. Let's go, come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
实际上 我不喜欢喝茶
Did you know, deep down, I hate tea?
你外婆非常喜欢速溶咖啡
My mother was a fan of instant coffee.
她是个下♥贱♥的人 我15岁那年
She was a vulgar woman who murdered her lover
她杀了自己的丈夫 还让我来承担过错
when I was 15 and forced me to take the blame.
后来她又获得我的监护权
When I released back to her custody...
她其中一个男朋友调戏我
she stood by as another one of her boyfriends...
她却袖手旁观
molested me.
被赶出家门后
After she threw me out,
我开始喝福特纳姆的伯爵茶
I made myself drink Fortnum's Earl Grey
为了忘记过去 跻身上流社会
as a way to forget about my past and seem more upper-crust.
吉米·布伦南跟你有什么关系
What did Jimmy Brennan do to you?
之前告诉过你 他和我住在同一楼
Well, as I told you, he lived down the hall.
以前我总想装成熟
I was a child pretending to be an adult,
为了改头换面不顾一切
desperate to re-create myself.
吉米比我年长些 就像大哥哥
Jimmy was like a big brother, a few years older than I,
他很照顾我
and he always watched over me.
有一天公♥寓♥停电了
So, when a fuse blew one day in my apartment,
我想都没想就跟着他进了地下室
I didn't think twice about following him down to the basement.
帮他修电路
To help him fix it.
他亲了我...
He kisses me...
我告诉他我们只是朋友
and I say, "No, we're just friends,"
并试图摆脱他
and I try to pull away.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表