剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
I can't have the family dragged through the mud
我不能让这个家跟着陷进去
one week before my magazine launch.
我现在终于能白手起家自立门户
I'm finally making a name for myself,
靠自己的努力 而不是靠什么遗产
building it with hard work, not legacy.
我现在要考虑的有很多
I have something to lose now.
我是康拉德
This is Conrad.
弗罗里达州 杰克逊维尔
这里真是干燥呀
The humidity here is awful.
你一定是从洛杉矶来的
You must be from L.A.
纽约
New York.
该死 我一般都能猜对的
Damn it. I'm usually right.
你知道我最爱南方的什么吗
You know what I love about the south?
南方人都真友好
People are so friendly.
是因为宗教的影响
It's a product of bible belt fear.
但是相信我 这里还是有一些
But trust me, there are some...
不那么招人喜欢的人
less than desirable folks around here.
比如说你的 前夫
Like your, uh... ex-husband?
帕特里克·奥斯本 对吧
Patrick Osbourne, right?
你究竟是谁
Who the hell are you?
如果是他让你来的
I-I-if he sent you here--
不 不是
No, he... he didn't.
我只是在帮一个朋友调查他
I'm just... looking into him for a friend.
帕特里克就是个瘾君子和骗子
Patrick is a user and a liar.
这就是我要说的
And that's all I have to say.
等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.
能详细点吗
I need details.
你觉得
Would, uh...
两万元能让你改变想法吗
$20,000 change your mind?
不好意思
I apologize in advance.
都是一百的
All hundreds.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
这件放在家中 一定会为府上增添光彩
This would be beautiful in your home.
买♥♥入价格也合理公道
and an acquisition at this price point
一定能成为你收藏中的珍品
would be a major asset to your portfolio.
维多利亚 你在这呀
Victoria, there you are.
虽然我很赞赏你的积极的态度
While I applaud your go-getter attitude,
但是有一盏轨道灯坏了有十分钟了
one of the track lights has been out for ten minutes.
这单生意我来接手吧
I'll finish up with this sale.
希拉 借一步说话好吗
Sheila, can we have a word for a moment?
不好意思
Excuse us.
好的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
本想晚点再说
I was going to do this later,
但有趣的是 我今早接到了一个朋友
but I received a curious phone call this morning
乔丹·索伊打来的电♥话♥
from a friend of mine-- Jordan Sawyer.
有印象吗
Does that name ring a bell?
怎么了
Why?
你为他成交了一笔买♥♥卖♥♥
Well, you brokered the deal for him
为他买♥♥下了一副兰道夫的画作
to add a Randolph to his collection--
他知道那以前是属于我的
one he knew I possessed.
我可以取消交易
Well, I can undo that deal.
但是还有问题
But we still have a problem.
你卖♥♥出了一副属于我的作品
You sold a piece of art that I own.
而且你有足够的经验知道
Now you are seasoned enough to know that
在没有所有权文件的情况下出♥售♥
buying and selling art without the proper ownership paperwork
便是盗窃
is larceny.
你应该知道是你儿子帕特里克给我送来的
You should know that your son patrick brought it to me.
我们是一条线上的蚂蚱
So if I go down, then so does he.
你家也不能再有丑闻了
And your family does not need another scandal.
每个人都知道我们的经济状况
Oh, well, everyone knows about our financial situation.
我一无所有就不怕失去什么了
So I have nothing more to lose,
而你却与我恰恰相反
but you have everything to lose.
你想要怎样 维多利亚
What do you want, Victoria?
你总是做好了置人于死地的打算
You always have an end game.
在这之前我没有这样的打算
But I didn't have an end game before this.
甚至在我向一位老朋友寻求一点怜悯
And not even when I came to an old friend
一点宽容时 我都没有这样的打算
to ask for a little grace, a little mercy.
我帮你了 我雇了你
And I helped you. I hired you.
不
No.
你以我家的困难为乐
You took pleasure in my family's hardships.
还想用个寒酸的接待会羞辱我
And you tried to humiliate me with that little reception.
所以当我发现你偷偷地卖♥♥了我的画时
So when I found out that you sold my art behind my back,
我才想到了你所说的"置人于死地"
that's when I developed an end game, as you call it.
你真让我失望
You disappoint me.
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police.
求你了 别这么做 我
Please. Please, please, please, no, I...
好吧 虽然这是我的欢迎派对
Okay... while this started as my welcoming party,
但也可以把它看作是你永别汉普顿的时候
it's now your farewell to the hamptons.
去告诉所有人
So go out there and tell everyone
这里现在是我的画廊了
that this is my gallery now...
别忘了先去换好灯泡
Right after you change this bulb.
乔丹把兰道夫的画完璧归赵了
Jordan got the Randolph back to me in mint condition.
我们的计划一切顺利
And our plan worked perfectly.
画廊是我的了
The gallery's mine.
看吧 我就知道你的能力不减当年
See? I knew you still had a little Harper in you.
你为了让我开心 冒了很大的风险
You took a huge risk just to make me happy.
丹尼尔和夏洛特
Neither Daniel nor Charlotte
都从没让我觉得自己如此特殊
have ever made me feel so special.
抱歉我没有回复你的信息
Sorry I haven't returned your messages.
刚回来
I just got back.
刚交完证据回来吗
From handing over the evidence?
因为不愿相信事实
I've been burned too many times
我已经吃了好几次亏了
by accepting what's in front of me as true.
所以在我交上去之前 让文斯看了看
So before I turn this in, I wanted to run it by Vince.
他是个机械师
He's a mechanic.
我们对气囊的猜测是正确的
We were right about the air bag.
但是还有蹊跷
But there's something else.
这个是康拉德车子的
This is the brake fluid reservoir
制动液贮存箱
in the trunk of Conrad's car.
而文斯说 这里的刺痕
And that is a puncture that Vince says
绝不可能是由撞击引起的
could not have been made by the impact.
有人对刹车动了手脚
Someone tampered with the brakes.
这是导致车祸的原因
That's what caused the accident.
是谁开车已经不重要了
It doesn't matter who was driving.
我还以为能够一举把他拿下
I thought I had him. I thought I had him.
康拉德: 立刻来家里 有重大发现
我得走了
I have to go.
康拉德有消息要宣布
Conrad has news.
有消息记得告诉我
Oh. Keep me in the loop.
如果我又有危险了 我想知道
If I'm in danger again, I'd like to know.
你在这儿干嘛 太鲁莽了
What are you doing here? This is reckless.
有人对车子的刹车动了手脚
Someone tampered with Conrad's brakes.
所以才导致了那场车祸 害死了保罗神父
That's what caused the crash and killed Father Paul.
艾登 我需要知道那个人不是你
Aiden, I need to know it wasn't you.
我做了那么多 你还是不相信我
After everything I've done, you still don't trust me?
你又不是没有叛变过
You've gone rogue before.
告诉我
Just tell me.
不是我
I didn't do it.
我回来是为了按照你的方式结束这一切
I came back here to help you finish this your way.
好吧
Okay.
你怎么知道
So how did you know
康拉德车子的刹车被人动了手脚
that Conrad's brakes were tampered with?
有证据 但是不在我手上
There's proof. But I don't have it.
在杰克那里
Jack does.
波特 你去找他了 但是怎么会呢
Wh--Porter. You--you-- you went to him, but how?
杰克知道你的真实身份了
Does jack know who you really are?
多久了
How long?
就是大选那晚
Since the night of the election.
他想要谋杀康拉德 我必须保护他
He was going to kill Conrad. I had to protect him.
我晚点再跟你解释 抱歉
I'll explain later. I'm sorry.
我认为马克的父亲
Well, I think Mark's father
一定对他影响很大
had a huge influence on him.
是吗
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表