剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
我父亲是清白无辜的
My father was an innocent man,
他被权势之人所害
destroyed by powerful people.
大卫·克拉克庭审
格雷森一家是幕后黑手 他们会付出代价的
The Graysons are behind this, and they're gonna pay.
我付诸一生为他报仇雪恨
I've dedicated my life to avenging his death...
你最终会被发现的
Eventually, someone's gonna find you out.
他们都要为此付出代价 否则我决不罢休
And I won't stop until they've all paid the price.
我一直在搜集格雷森国际的雇员名单
I've been collecting names of Grayson Global employees.
总会有一个愿意说出真♥相♥的
One of them will be willing to share their account.
谢谢你来见我 戴维斯夫人
Thanks for meeting with me, Ms. Davis.
叫我莉迪亚
It's Lydia.
我不能再帮你继续破坏他们的婚约了
I'm not gonna help you break up their engagement.
这么放弃丹尼尔 你会后悔的
Regret will haunt you, if you let Daniel go.
我想告诉你们 我八月八日的计划
I want to tell you my plan for August 8th--
维多利亚·格雷森要为艾米莉·索恩的死
The day Victoria goes down for the murder
付出代价
of Emily Thorne.
我不需要你为任何事负责
I'm not asking you to commit to anything.
但我无法全心全意对艾米莉
I just can't commit to Emily,
因为我是如此喜欢你
not when I feel this way about you.
-我去看了医生 -你还好吗
- I went to the doctor. - Are you okay?
我怀孕了
We're pregnant.
面对敌人时
When facing your enemy,
再多训练也无法匹敌天性
no amount of training can trump nature.
它能区分强者和弱者
It separates the strong from the weak.
有时它会告诉我们
And sometimes it tell us
投降是最强硬的一步
that surrender is the strongest move of all.
放她走
Let her go.
就这样 很好
Right there. Very nice.
笑得夸张点
Big smiles.
这样很好 凝视对方
Yeah, that's nice, looking at each other.
美极了
Beautiful.
再靠近点
Closer.
站在她身后
Right behind her.
非常好
Very nice.
真有爱
Lovely.
好了
We got it!
接下来是迪桑托婚纱
All right. Next, is the Di Santo,
30分钟后我们将在马厩拍摄
which we'll be shooting at the stables in 30.
那件鲁里耶婚纱太适合你了 艾米莉
That Lhuillier fits you impeccably, Emily--
简直像是量身定做的
like it was made for you.
到目前为止 今天所有的婚纱都很美
Well, all of the dresses have been beautiful today so far.
再过48小时 世人就会看到
Only 48 hours until the world gets to see
你为大喜之日选出的完美婚纱了
the perfect one you've chosen for your big day.
你不是该问几个问题吗
Now aren't there some questions you should be asking
而不是一直对我未婚妻赞不绝口 杰丝
instead of just gushing over my fiance, Jess?
当然啦
Of course.
告诉我 老板
So tell me, boss,
像丹尼尔·格雷森这样的男人
how does a man like Daniel Grayson
怎么会不筹办婚礼的准备工作呢
take a back seat in all the nuptial preparations?
因为我承认我对筹办婚礼
By admitting I don't know the first thing
一窍不通
about planning a wedding.
他只是谦虚而已
Oh, he's being modest.
其实色彩主题 婚礼地点都是他选的
Daniel actually selected the color scheme, the venue...
还有蛋糕
the cake.
你们对接下来的日子有何打算
And what are your plans for the days that follow?
比如你们打算住在哪里
Where will you be residing, for instance?
你们什么时候会需要婴儿房♥呢
Or when will you be needing a nursery?
-这个 -婚礼才是我们的主要焦点
- Well-- - The wedding's been our main focus.
一次说一件事 好吗
One thing at a time. All right?
我们马上出来
We'll be right out.
我不知道还能保密多久
I don't know how long I can keep our little secret.
我不是想在告诉你父母之前先告诉记者
Not that I want to tell a journalist before your parents.
等婚礼后再说吧
Well, let's just keep it quiet until after the wedding.
我不希望这件事掩盖大喜之日的风头
I don't want it to overshadow your day.
再说 你不是比较喜欢低调吗
Besides, I thought you preferred to avoid all this publicity.
我不知道 不知怎么 我好想告诉整个世界
I don't know. For some reason, I'm just bursting to tell the world.
事实是
Mm. Well, the truth is,
《想》已经为这篇文章花了很多精力
"Voulez" has put so much into this article
现在改变会...
that changing it now would...
让一切大乱
throw the issue into chaos.
我们没法冒那个险
And we can't take that risk.
艾米莉 快来试这件迪桑托
Emily, I need you in that Di Santo, Please.
黄昏套房♥
但愿
Hopefully,
这个新住所能让你满意
these new accommodations will suit your tastes.
什么房♥间都比之前的汽车旅馆好
Anything would be better than that motel you caged me in.
我的手袋都比那房♥间大
I've had handbags bigger than that room.
我的日津贴[每日饮食]在哪呢
And where's my per diem?
叫客房♥服务吧
Just call room service.
我说的不是吃的
I'm not talking carbs.
而是卡地亚珠宝
I'm talking Cartier.
我跟你说过了 你不许出去
I've told you, you're not to go out in public.
在我的报道写完之前 我得保护线人
I need to protect my source until my story is finished.
你的报道
Your story?
如果没有我 你应该还在问关于诺兰·罗斯的
You'd still be asking useless questions about Nolan Ross
毫无价值的问题
if I hadn't reached out.
如果能证明大卫·克拉克的嫌疑
And I'll be grateful if there is, in fact, truth
是被陷害的 我感激不尽
to the conspiracy theory that David Clarke was framed.
但你不告诉我幕后黑手是谁
But without telling me who was behind it
也没法找到能证实你说法的人
and finding me someone who can corroborate your claim,
我们的报道只不过是个谣言
our story is nothing but a common myth,
我不会将之见报的
and I won't print that.
我需要能支持你说法的人的名单
I'll need a list of people who can back you up,
以及他们和发生的事有何联♥系♥
and their connection to what happened.
回忆往事从来都没有好处
No good ever comes from dredging up the past--
特别是我们的往事
especially ours.
虽然我们两个
Well, as difficult as it may be
都很难想起来 亲爱的
for either of us to remember, my dear,
我们也有过美好时光啊
we had some good times.
这就要看你所谓的"美好"是什么意思了
Oh, that would call into question your definition of "Good."
如你所见 为了唤醒回忆
As you can see, in lieu of a proper muse,
我不会苦思冥想
I'm forced to turn to photographs
而是去回味以前的照片
to rouse my recollection for my memoirs.
你想和我一起回忆往事吗
Do you care to take a trip with me down memory lane?
天啊
Oh, my goodness,
瞧瞧他有多帅 多天真无邪
look how beautiful and innocent he was.
-我们那时定了名字吗 -没有
- Had we even settled on a name yet? - No.
当时还是"格雷森家的宝宝"
Daniel was still "Baby boy Grayson."
而现在他要娶那个骗子
And now he's marrying that charlatan.
又来了
Oh... this again.
你在艾米莉的婚前派对上耍了那些小手段之后
Listen, after your little stunt at Emily's bridal luncheon,
你的精神失常已经昭然若揭了
you are one loosely veiled speech away from the looney bin.
收敛点吧 维多利亚
Reel it in, Victoria.
我是在告诉他事实
I was showing him the truth.
就让他去吧
Just let him be.
你的另一个儿子和你待了半年就成了杀人犯
Your other son became a murderer after only six months with you.
别再愚蠢地多管闲事了
You know, the time has come for you to stop this foolish interfering.
相信我
Trust me.
我完全有信心
I have every confidence
我们儿子的心里已经有了别人
that with his heart yearning for another,
他会自己主动和艾米莉了断的
our baby boy will put an end to Emily himself.
丹尼尔及艾米莉
婚礼主题
原来工作忙不只是借口而已
Oh, so being busy at work isn't just an excuse?
听我说
Look...
莎拉 我不是在躲你 只是...
Sara, I'm not avoiding you, okay? It's just--
已经整整一周了
It's been a week.
我多戴着它一天 我就越难受
You know, every day I wear this, I feel worse.
如果你还没准备好离开艾米莉 那...
If you're not ready to leave Emily, then...
我不会傻傻地等 我不是那种女孩
I'm not gonna wait around. Okay, I'm not that girl.
我不是要你那样
I'm not asking you to be.
只是和艾米莉的事有点...
It's just things with Emily are a little...
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表