剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
我父亲是清白无辜的
My father was an innocent man,
他被权势之人所害
destroyed by powerful people.
大卫·克拉克庭审
格雷森一家是幕后黑手
The Graysons are behind this,
他们会付出代价的
and they're gonna pay.
我付诸一生为他报仇雪恨
I've dedicated my life to avenging his death.
大卫·克拉克
你最终会被发现的
Eventually, someone's gonna find you out.
他们都要为此付出代价
And I won't stop
否则我决不罢休
until they've all paid the price.
我开车撞上了电线杆
Wrapped my car around the utility pole,
伤了莎拉的脊椎
and I broke Sara's spine.
那晚之后 我就没和她说过话了
I haven't spoken to her since that night.
你丈夫让我调查
Your husband had me investigate
事故的原因
the cause of the wreck.
是你的一个孩子
It was one of your children.
这么说是帕特里克
So it was Patrick.
维多利亚会隐瞒起来
Victoria will cover it up.
是我♥干♥的 我发誓 我会去坦白
It was me, I swear! I'll confess.
你是我的女儿 这才是最重要的
You're my girl, and that's all that matters.
你回来帮我 你就是我的一切
You came back here to help. You're everything to me.
我不能娶你 艾米莉
I can't marry you, Emily.
赢回丹尼尔的唯一方法就是稍稍向他敞开心扉
The only way to win Daniel back is share a piece of yourself.
我最想要做的事情就是在婚礼那天
I want nothing more than to stand beside you
站在你的身边
on our wedding day.
我也是
And I want that, too.
建造在谎言上的爱需要千辛万苦的经营
Love built on lies is an arduous endeavor.
每当激♥情♥和背叛交汇时
For wherever passion and treachery meet,
就会开始毁灭
dissolution begins.
继续睡啊
Hey, come back to bed.
等我游完泳
Uh, after my swim.
小心鲨鱼啊
Watch out for sharks, okay?
我们依然奋斗 在虚无中守住阵地
Still, we fight to hold our ground in the emptiness...
我一直很小心
Always.
却忽视了一个事实 每段感情...
Ignoring the fact that every relationship...
就算是我们小心呵护的
even the ones we cherish...
最终也会消亡
inevitably dies.
诺兰
Nolan?
诺兰
Nolan!
诺兰
Nolan?
诺兰
Nolan?
你没事
You're okay.
你闯进来干嘛
What the hell are you doing barging in here?
没听见我叫你吗
Didn't you hear me screaming for you?
我在做清晨水疗呢
I was doing my morning hydrotherapy.
我看见帕特里克走了 还以为你有麻烦
I just saw Patrick leaving. I thought you were in trouble.
不 我一点麻烦也没有
No, that... couldn't be further from the truth.
昨晚是我们共度的第一晚
Last night was our first night together.
很好 你们才刚开始
That's good that it just started,
因为这得结束了
'cause it has to end.
因为他想除掉康拉德·格雷森吗
Because he tried to rid the world of Conrad Grayson?
你的脑海里每时每刻都想着那家伙死亡的画面
Visions of that guy's demise dance in your head 24/7.
但一个无辜的人死去了
An innocent man died instead.
-帕特里克是名罪犯 -我认识的他可不是
- Patrick is a criminal. - Yeah, not the Patrick I know.
那是你不够了解他
You don't know him well enough to say that.
等等 抱歉
Wait, wait. I'm sorry.
你这是告诉我该如何感受吗
Are you telling me how to feel?
我是让你理智点
I am telling you to be rational.
你到底看上他什么了
What do you even see in this guy?
他想融入这里 但是没有
Someone who wants to fit in here but doesn't.
艾米 他跟我一样
Em, someone like me.
我们不公开是有原因的
We kept "Us" a secret for a reason.
帕特里克和我不想卷入
Patrick and I didn't wanna get caught up
你和维多利亚之间的战争
in the crossfire between you and Victoria.
所以接下来怎么办
So what happens now?
他是你下一个目标吗
Is he your next takedown?
我还没决定
I haven't decided.
我也希望事情能有所不同 诺兰
I wish things were different, Nolan.
你的笔迹很纯熟啊
You have the handwriting of a mail bomber.
我们可以用回纸质菜单
We can go back to paper menus.
都用了35年了 也没什么问题啊
Those worked just fine for 35 years.
你难道不想要一个潮流的地方
Don't you want a hip and happening spot
让巴黎的某位杂♥志♥编辑
where a certain Parisian magazine editor
能感觉宾至如归吗
will feel at home?
我想玛尔戈已经这么觉得了
I think Margaux already does.
你的修改很棒
You did a really great job with the remodel.
只不过漏了一样东西
Yeah, there's just one thing missing--
一个秃头矮个男 动不动就吐唾沫 得尿布疹
A bald little man who's prone to spit-up and diaper rash.
是啊
Yeah.
我也想卡尔
Well... I miss Carl, too,
还有在泽西的奶奶
and so does my grandma in Jersey.
他什么时候回来
When's he coming back?
丹尼尔和艾米莉的婚礼结束后
After Daniel and Emily's wedding.
这是本季度结束前的最后一件分心事
It's the last distraction before the season dies down,
然后我的生活又会重新开始
and... my life starts again.
如果如我所愿
If I had my wish,
那件分心事现在就已经结束了
that distraction would be over with now.
总之 我要走了
Anyway, I'm out.
我妈妈召集了整个家族的人吃早餐
My mother has summoned the entire family to breakfast
顺便讨论即将到来的婚礼
to discuss the impending nuptials.
我好期待见到我爸爸
I am so looking forward to seeing my father.
你不是认真的吧
You're not serious.
其实 虽然我无比恨他
Actually, while I detest him more than ever,
但我俩差不多和好了
he and I have had a reconciliation of sorts.
事出有因
It's for a good reason.
没有好的原因
There's no good reason.
-他怎么控制你的 -他没有
- How did he manipulate you? - He didn't.
是我控制了他 为了保护你
I manipulated him, and I did it to protect you.
-喂 -你知道夏洛特骗了康拉德
- Hey. - You know that Charlotte lied to Conrad
承认弄坏了他的刹车吗
and confessed to sabotaging his brakes?
维多利亚真是手段低劣 杰克
That is a new low for Victoria. Jack,
是帕特里克干的 如果是那样
Patrick did it. If that's the case,
那为什么还不要他除掉她
then what's to stop him from getting rid of her
来隐瞒真♥相♥呢
to keep the truth from ever coming out?
我会看着他的
I'll be watching him.
我不会让夏洛特出事的
I would never let anything happen
你知道的
to Charlotte. You know that.
我想让他走
I want him gone!
杰克 别搅进来
Jack, just stay out of it.
上次你把我排除在外时
The last time you didn't loop me in,
我得送走我儿子
I had to send my son away
因为我觉得他可能身处危险之中
'cause I thought he might be in danger.
快点 我们迟到了
Hustle up! We're late!
你这是强迫人们在黑暗中跌跌撞撞 艾米莉
You're forcing people to stumble around in the dark, Emily.
人们会受伤的
That's how people get hurt.
你真会用刀
You're good with a knife.
我在很多餐馆久经锻炼过
Yeah, well, I've slaved away in enough restaurants.
那我邀请你去的这家餐馆
Well, then you're invited to one
会让你享受国王般的待遇
that'll treat you like a king.
装♥修♥后的偷渡者酒吧明天正式营业
The spruced up Stowaway premieres tomorrow,
饮料我来请
and drinks are on me.
谢谢 夏洛特 我很感激
Well, thank you, charlotte. I appreciate that.
但我得看看我舒服不
I have to see how I feel, though.
我昨晚都深夜了都还没睡
I'm coming off a pretty late night.
晚到你都没回家
So late, you didn't come home.
我能和你单独聊一聊吗
May I have a word?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
先失陪了
Excuse me.
什么事
Yeah?
我们要讨论一些紧急事件
We have pressing matters to discuss.
去画廊 我随后就到
Go to the gallery, and I'll arrive shortly.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表