剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
《复仇》前情提要
Previously on "Revenge"...
-让她走开 -我们将成为一家人
- Tell her to go away! - We are gonna be a family.
我总算想起来在我昏迷的时候做了些什么
I finally remember what I did during my blackouts.
都是由于这一个记忆
It's all because of that one memory.
你是唯一一个知道怎么挽救我的人
You're the only person who knew how to save me.
你之前见过他
You've seen him before.
当时真没想到 我会这么高兴再见到他
And I never thought I'd be happy to see him again.
我的托斯卡纳工作室正在招实习生
I've been looking for an apprentice in my tuscan studio.
有人给了我一个机会
I've been given an opportunity.
但也意味着我得离开这儿
But it means I have to leave.
再见 妈妈 我会永远爱你
Goodbye, Mom. I will always love you.
帕斯卡·勒马尔查尔正在从巴黎赶过来
Pascal Lemarchal is on his way from Paris.
完全如我所料
Right on schedule.
史蒂维·格雷森是我的生母
Stevie Grayson is my biological mother.
也许你应该给她一个机会
Maybe you should give her a chance.
我发现自己怀孕 是在进戒酒所的时候
I was in a rehab when I found out I was pregnant.
如果不能学会照料好自己
I couldn't be a decent mother
我就不可能当一个好妈妈
until I learned how to take care of myself.
我想史蒂维·格雷森曾去监狱见过我父亲
I think Stevie Grayson visited my father in prison.
-你觉得她想干什么 -她是带着秘密来的
- What do you think she wanted? - She came here with secrets.
而我 会揭开她的所有秘密
I'm gonna find out every single one.
优雅是悲剧的核心
Grace is at the core of tragedy.
因为如果已经跌落谷底
For if there's no height at which to drop,
在生活中无法感到骄傲
no pride taken in the life lived,
你就再无可失了
you have nothing to lose.
但一旦耻辱地跌落
But once in the free fall of disgrace...
唯一改变它势头的方法
the only way to change its momentum
就是利用这一点
is to use it to your advantage.
36小时前
我忘了 明天是歌♥剧首次演出
I forgot. Tomorrow's the opening night of the opera.
是《丑角》
Mm. It's "Pagliacci."
帕特里克最喜欢的歌♥剧之一
One of Patrick's favorites.
真抱歉他不在
I'm sorry he's gone.
谢谢 丹尼尔
Thank you, Daniel.
我唯一的安慰就是你父亲不会
My only consolation is that your father won't be there.
但很遗憾 艾米莉会去
I'm sorry Emily will, though.
那个...
Well...
也许不会
Maybe not.
因为那是昨天拍的
Because that was taken yesterday.
我猜我把艾登赶出家里后
It was my assumption that Aiden had left town
他就离开了市里
after I kicked him out of the house.
很高兴他还在
Well, I'm glad he stuck around
因为我终于可以摆脱这段婚姻了
because I finally have my ticket out of this marriage.
我只是在等她回来
I'm just waiting for her to get home.
这是很久以来我第一次看你笑
You know, that's the first smile I've seen on you in a while.
我能请你帮个忙吗
May I ask you a favor?
你告诉她时 一定要当着我的面
Please give me a front-row seat when you tell her.
你确定她只去看过他一次吗
So, you're sure she only visited him the one time?
史蒂维·格雷森 即斯蒂芬妮·普鲁伊特
Stevie Grayson, A.K.A. Stephanie Pruitt,
只在访客记录上登记过一次 1997年
Only checked into the visitor log once -- 1997.
几天后 她因酒驾被捕 去了卡利
A few days later, she was busted for a D.U.I. and left for Cali.
所以我不知道
That's why I never knew.
我父亲也不知道
And neither did my father.
史蒂维用了出嫁前的名字 这样他就不知道
Stevie used her maiden name so he wouldn't know
她是格雷森家的人
that she was a Grayson.
或者她不想让康拉德知道她拜访了他
Or she didn't want conrad to know that she visited him.
首先我们要搞清楚的就是
So the first thing we need to figure out
她站在哪边
is whose side she's on.
如果杰克想了解他新找到的妈妈
If Jack's trying to wrap his head around his newfound mom...
这绝对会让他大吃一惊的
...this is gonna blow his mind.
不把杰克扯进来 你知道的
Jack stays out of it. You know that.
我们说的可是他妈妈啊
Well, this is his mother we're talking about.
我可以和她直接接触
Who I can approach directly,
因为首先是我打电♥话♥叫她来这里的
given that I called her to town in the first place.
如果你必须除掉她呢
And what if you have to take her down?
你不觉得你已经够伤害杰克了吗
Don't you think you've done enough to Jack,
还是说你打算又伤害他一次
or are you prepared to destroy him all over again?
你在测试我
You're testing me.
只是想确认你不会昏迷
Just want to make sure you're not gonna black out
然后成为最糟糕的艾米莉
and become your own worst Emily.
但是说真的
But, seriously,
你确定不让杰克牵扯进来吗
are you sure that you don't want to bring Jack into this?
绝对不要
Absolutely not,
特别是我现在还不知道"这事"是什么
especially since I don't know what "This" is yet.
我不知道你父亲会和你一起回来
I had no idea your father was coming back with you.
他不该的
He wasn't supposed to.
他的到来引得八卦纷纷
Well, his arrival is burning up the gossip line.
大家都想知道帕斯卡·勒马尔查尔
Everyone wats to know who Pascal Lemarchal
明天会带哪个女伴去看歌♥剧
will bring with him to the opera tomorrow.
你想让我怎么处理
How do you want me to handle it?
没什么好处理的
There's nothing to handle.
开幕之前他就会离开
He'll be gone before the curtain rises.
我是用庞巴迪环球6000号♥送玛尔戈过来的
I flew Margaux over in my Bombardier Global 6000.
飞机很不错
Great plane.
你该考虑买♥♥一架
You should consider buying one,
如果你没在离婚中失去一切的话
assuming you didn't lose everything in your divorce.
如你所见 我在收♥购♥资产
Well, as you can see, I've been acquiring assets.
你牺牲了那么多
By sacrificing so much.
你指的是房♥子还是维多利亚
Do you mean the house or Victoria?
不管是哪个
'Cause either way,
我都很高兴终于摆脱了旧货
I'm happy to be free of that fading structure.
你们已经闲聊过了
Now that you've had time to catch up,
我们可以说正事了吗
can we get down to business?
实际上 我们要去俱乐部打一局网球
Actually, we're on our way to the club for a round of tennis.
我上次在圣特罗佩赢了你父亲
Your father's still smarting
他现在还觉得不爽呢
from the time I beat him in Saint Tropez.
修正主义历史
Revisionist history...
格雷森的专长
A Grayson speciality.
你把他从我公♥司♥开除时
我会在场的 爸爸
你的公♥司♥
听着 你让我处理康拉德
所以放手让我做 好吗
-史蒂维 -你好
- Stevie. - Hi.
有一阵子没见了
It's been a while.
我们上次见面后 你过得怎么样
How have you been since last we met?
我在处理一些事
Well, I'm working on things.
我自己和 和丹尼尔的
On myself and -- and with Daniel.
我很高兴你不需要我的服务了
Well, then, I'm glad you won't be needing my services.
实际上 我们能谈谈吗
Actually, can we talk for a moment?
我觉得在我们去吃午餐之前
Thought you might want some of the good stuff
你可能想要点要东西
before we head off to lunch.
杰克
Jack, hi.
你俩认识吗
You two know each other?
这里的人都互相认识
Oh, everybody knows everybody around here.
你能让我们单独待一会儿吗
Can -- can you excuse us for a second?
当然可以
Of course.
艾米莉 再次见到你真好
Emily, it was good to see you again.
我也是
Yes. You, too.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我刚碰上了史蒂维
I just bumped into Stevie.
正好在她匿名互助会之后吗 看来很是巧合啊
Right after her A.A. meeting? Seems awfully convenient.
你是不是希望我不会出现
Were you hoping that I wouldn't be here?
我只想问她几个问题
Look, I just wanted to ask her a few questions.
我知道她是格雷森家的人 但是
I know that she's a Grayson, but she was gone
在你♥爸♥爸的那些事发生之前 她早就离开了
long before all the stuff with your father happened.
我们俩终于可以处理好关系了
Look, you and I are finally getting back to a good place,
我也想尽量和我妈妈处理好关系
and I'm trying to get there with my mom, too.
让我拥有这一件事吧
Please just let me have this one thing.
别把史蒂维扯进来
Leave Stevie out of it.
《复仇》
第三季 第十六集
我赢了
That is match!
你的实力大不如前了 我的朋友
You've lost your touch, my friend.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表