剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Excuse me, but you're wrong.
吉列姆先生从来没有输过任何官司
Mr. Gilliam has won every single case ever brought against him.
在十二个州内三十场官司都没有输
That's 30 trials in 12 states,
所以也许你应该再做做研究
so maybe you should dig a little deeper
而不是在这不负责任乱说一通贬低他人
than liberal propaganda before you attack someone's character.
很抱歉打断你们
I'm sorry for jumping in.
但我真的很支持你的研究
But...I'm a big proponent of doing your research.
你很不错
And I'm impressed.
你明天来我的颁奖会吧
I'd like you to come to the awards tomorrow.
当地人有些躁动
The locals seem restless,
你应该能帮我不少
and I could use someone like you in my corner.
恭敬不如从命了
Well, there's nowhere I'd rather be.
很高兴你能够来
We're so pleased you could come.
还不用戴监控器
And without your monitor.
我搞不懂了
Yeah, I'm a little confused.
我不是应该被软禁在屋子里的吗
I was supposed to be on house arrest
还有六个月
for another six months.
确实 但我找人帮了忙
Yeah, yeah, I called in a few favors
把你的假释期给改了
and got the terms of your parole changed.
我哥哥牛吧
What did I tell you about my brother?
哈维尔 或许你已经知道
Listen, Havier, it's no secret
为什么我们今天让你来了
why we wanted you to come in today.
你开♥发♥了媒体技术里的一个全新领域
you represent a new frontier in media technology.
而我们可以利用我们的资源
And we have the resources to launch
把你和你的产品一起推向世界
both you and your product at the same time.
哈维尔 我们能让你成名
Javier, we can make you a star.
《想》 未来的媒体之神 哈维尔·萨尔加多
《想》 未来的媒体之神 哈维尔·萨尔加多
哈维尔 这可以改变你的人生
This can change your life, Javier.
太棒了
This is amazing.
伙计们 我很开心
I'm blown away, guys.
说实话 我
Seriously. I just --
我知道 你跟诺兰有过协议
I know. You made a promise to Nolan.
对
Yes.
你的忠诚令我们敬佩
And your loyalty is honorable.
但在商言商
But this is a business decision,
你得考虑所有的可能性
and you must consider all your options.
想不想试驾一下你的新车
Why don't you think about it on your test drive?
这是迈凯轮的车钥匙
This is a key to a Mclaren.
你怎么知道我最喜欢的车
How did you know that's my favorite car?
我之前问过你的计划
I asked your program.
原来如此
Oh, of course you did.
去开开 看看怎么样吧
Why don't you go see what she can do, huh? Yeah.
太棒了
Hell, yeah!
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
玩得愉快
Have fun.
-请问是布伦达·埃文斯吗 -你好
- Brenda Evans? - Yes?
我们有些问题想问您
We'd like to ask you a few questions
关于奥斯卡·查普曼的
About Oscar Chapman.
天呐 你就是奥斯卡·查普曼
My god, you're Oscar Chapman.
我不知道你们是谁
I-I didn't realize who you both were.
以为你们是来杀我的
I thought you were here to kill me.
我很抱歉 罗斯先生
I-I'm very sorry, Mr. Ross.
没关系
It's no problem.
这俩胳膊反正没什么用
I always found the use of both arms redundant.
你们怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我们有我们的办法
We have our ways...
装成布伦达了
Brenda?
外出的时候才化装成布伦达
I'm only her when I leave home.
我躲着的那些人一直在找我
The people I'm hiding from have never stopped looking for me.
我想特雷夫·马西斯的儿子
So, I guess it's no surprise
肯定也一直在找你
that Trevor Mathis' son didn't stop, either.
你怎么会认识我父亲
How do you know my father?
我才搬去伦敦
I'd just moved to London,
他就过来给我讲了他的故事
and he came to me with the story of a lifetime.
为什么是对你 不是对警♥察♥
Why you and not the police?
他不知道该相信谁
Well, he didn't know who he could trust.
他已经被欺骗过一次了
He had already been lied to once
那次他们说他们会...
when they told him that they'd...
放了你的妹妹 只要他装好炸♥弹♥
They'd free your sister if he planted that bomb.
但我不明白 为什么他要害死那么多人
But I don't understand. Why would he let all those people die?
你父亲根本不知道那是炸♥弹♥
Your father had no idea what he planted on that plane.
他们告诉他那是钻石
They told him it was diamonds.
我们见面的时候 他非常的愧疚
When we met, he carried so much shame.
还必须向你和你母亲保密
Having to hide that from you and your mother consumed him.
他很想做正确的事
He was desperate to make things right.
那他为什么要自杀
Then why kill himself?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你父亲是被谋杀的
Your father was murdered.
他知道他将面临什么
He had every intention of facing what he did.
但勒马尔查尔先生并不这么想
But Mr. Lemarchal had other ideas.
是的 我告诉帕斯卡整个故事之后
Yeah, the second I gave Pascal that-that story,
立马发现我不该那么做
I knew I'd made a mistake.
所以 我给你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥
And, so, I-I called your dad,
让他收好东西
and I told him to collect everything he could
来见我 但他再也没出现
and to meet me, but he never showed.
当我听说他自杀了
And when I heard about that suicide,
我就知道是帕斯卡谋划了整件事
I knew Pascal had staged that whole thing.
是他害死了你父亲
He killed your father.
我们需要你来作证 查普曼先生
We need you to come forward, Mr. Chapman.
我们可以帮你重拾你的生活
We can help you get your life back.
不再躲躲藏藏
Your real life.
但你必须要站出来
But only if you stop hiding.
拜托了...
Please...
帮我结束我父亲的战斗
Help me finish my father's fight.
我全听你们的
I'll do whatever you need.
这屋子...
This room is, uh...
比我以前住的整栋公♥寓♥都大
It's bigger than the apartment building that I grew up in.
别坐那
Oh, not there!
不然会像碎了50面镜子
That would be like breaking 50 mirrors.
我不在乎
I do not care.
有你在我身边 我无所不能
I feel invincible with you by my side.
那你会签吗
Does that mean you'll sign?
我不能背叛诺兰
I can't betray Nolan.
我们不仅是朋友
We're more than just friends.
还是...
We...
兄弟
We're brothers.
你只认识在监狱里的他
You only knew him behind bars.
在现实生活中 他为了赢会不择手段
But out here, he'll do whatever it takes to win.
所以才用那个鬼约定套着你
That's why he stuck you with that crappy deal.
我相信他会改的
Look, I'm sure he's gonna change it.
他想抢了你的主意 把你推到幕后去
He wants to take your ideas and shove you in the background.
你要么做诺兰·罗斯的手下
You can either be next to Nolan Ross,
要么成为下一个诺兰·罗斯
or you can be the next Nolan Ross.
查普曼答应要帮我们了
Chapman's agreed to help us.
太好了
That's great.
我们也有所 进展
Well, we've made some good progress, too.
不用着急
So take your time.
还有 艾登...
And, Aiden...
真为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
看来 艾登又到你身边了啊
So, he's, uh, back in the picture?
这个说起来有点复杂
Well, it's complicated.
不用解释了
Say no more.
复杂啊 我都懂
I know all about complicated.
我猜这个根本不是吉列姆的矿井里的
So, I'm assuming this isn't what Gilliam uses in his mines.
这个只是含盐的明胶
It's a mixture of saline and gelatin.
那他骗了所有人
So he's lying to everyone.
你可以借此发挥一下 对吧
Well, you can use that, right?
里头有什么
What's on here?
他的把柄
His undoing.
我就觉得你会来
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表