剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
I lost my father at a young age
不久又失去了姐姐
and my sister not long after,
所以我深知这种
so I know the pain of being ripped apart
骨肉分离的痛苦
from your own flesh and blood.
不是我故意想把你和你儿子分开的
It was never my intention to separate you from your son.
那么希望在艾米莉这件事上
Okay. Well, let's just hope you've done a better job
你能扮演更好的角色
of thinking things through when it comes to Emily.
杰克 你是在调查我吗
Are you trying to vet me, Jack?
看起来你总是很努力的帮她完成任务
Seems you've gone to great lengths to protect her mission.
那么她呢
But what about her?
你做的的确很讨喜
It's endearing what you're doing,
但是你没有权利这样
but you've no right.
我知道你们两个
I know the two of you had
有一段可以成为早恋的历史
what could only be described as puppy love,
但是那是以前是事情 应该被忘记
but that's the past, and it's forgotten.
我才是她的未来
I'm the future.
你是在说服我还是你自己
You trying to convince me or yourself?
我真的希望能够得到你的支持 杰克
Oh, I do hope we have your support going forward, Jack,
因为我不像艾米莉那样能把问题处理得好
because I don't deal with complications as well as Emily.
很感激你愿意见我
Thanks for meeting me.
我不知道还有谁能帮我
I have no one else to turn to.
我觉得不可思议 你几乎不认识我
I find that hard to believe, as you barely know me.
更不敢相信是杰克让你来找我的
And I can't imagine I got Jack's recommendation.
我知道你为我父母做了什么
I know what you did for my parents,
我需要你也这么帮我
and I need you to do the same for me.
那么到底是什么呢
Well, what are we talking about exactly?
我去欧洲的时候 碰到了一个人
When I went to Europe, I met this guy.
一个摄影师
A photographer.
然后他拍了我的一些照片
Things happened, and he took some...
就是那种艺术照
artistic shots of me.
裸体照
Nude.
我当时头脑不清醒
I was in an awful headspace.
有个变♥态♥偷了我的手♥机♥ 找出了那些照片
Some creep stole my phone, found the photos,
现在他来敲诈我了
and now he's blackmailing me.
你知道我不再为你父母做事了 对吗
You do know I don't work for your parents anymore, right?
棒棒的 这事不能让他们知道
Good. This can't get back to them.
其他人也不能
Or anyone else, for that matter.
好吧 他怎么联♥系♥你的
Okay. Well, how did he contact you?
用电子邮件
By e-mail.
他要4万美元
He wants 40 grand.
你能帮我解决吗
Can you make it go away?
现在去我哥哥的婚前派对已经晚了
Look, I'm--I'm already late to my brother's shower, so--
来 把你电脑给我
No. Um, give me your... computer.
我会跟他联♥系♥ 现在开始交给我吧
I'll, um... establish contact. I'll take it from there.
要花多少钱
How much is it gonna cost me?
别担心
No, don't sweat it.
第一单免费
First one's free.
我很意外你居然给我妈准备了女主人礼物
I'm surprised you got my mother a hostess present.
是为了取悦她吗
You playing nice?
不是给她的
Not for her.
我们 不是说现在不交换礼物的吗
I thought... I thought we said no gifts.
我感觉自己现在像个混♥蛋♥
Well, now I feel like a jackass.
我把送给你的落在家里了
I-I left yours at home.
你可以一会儿再给我
Oh, you can give it to me later.
欢迎 亲爱的们
Oh, welcome, darlings.
我希望你们满意这里的一切
I hope that everything pleases you.
每一分都是值得的
No expense was spared
只要达到你的要求 艾米莉
to meet all of your expectations, Emily,
也让你满意 丹尼尔
and all of your desires, Daniel.
事实上
In fact,
我雇了蒙奈尔小姐处理今天的活动
I hired Ms. Munello to handle today's festivities.
毕竟
After all,
提前品尝一下她做的食物也不错
it isn't the worst idea to get a taste of what's to come.
对于我哥哥来说能找到一个人
It took some time for my brother
能够忍♥受他还是花了一些时间的
to find someone who'd put up with him.
我完全理解 他可以很招人烦
And I get that. He can be annoying.
但是他仍旧是我最好的朋友
But he's still my best friend.
所以艾米莉 对他好点
So, Emily, be good to him,
否则我就要你好看
or you'll have me to deal with.
敬丹尼尔和艾米莉
To Daniel and Emily.
敬丹尼尔和艾米莉
To Daniel and Emily.
我看你这杯喝得很开心
I see you drank to that.
再来一杯吗
Refills?
我去给我们每个人都来一杯
I'll get us all one.
说得真好 夏洛特 谢谢你
That was lovely, Charlotte. Thank you.
我可是认真的
I meant every word.
格雷森小姐 有人打给你
Ms. Grayson? Someone phoned for you.
来偷渡者酒吧 越快越好
抱歉
Excuse me.
现在谁跟踪谁呀
Well, now who's the stalker?
至少我理由充分
Well, at least I have a legitimate excuse.
真的 我昨天见你的时候
Do you? When I saw you yesterday,
你可没说你要来派对工作
you didn't mention you'd be working the party.
最后的时候才通知我的
Well, uh, it was a last-minute offer,
我也承担不起拒绝这份工作
And, well, I couldn't afford to say no.
所以你目前只是给我妈妈工作
Well, just so long as you're working for my mother
没有和她串通一气
not with her?
你怎么这么说
Why would you say that?
因为她今天超常的兴奋
Because she seems abnormally giddy today,
通常情况下意味着她心怀鬼胎
and that usually means she's up to something.
我该工作了
I should get back to work.
并不是说我们不能说话了 莎拉
It's not like we can't talk to each other, Sara.
我们没做错什么
We're not doing anything wrong.
问题是我们想要做错事
It's the fact that we want to.
又见面了 莎拉
Hello again, Sara.
艾米 你能相信这些小东西吗
Em, can you believe these little things?
就像小精灵的蛋糕一样
They're like cakes for elves.
莎拉当然多才多艺了 是不是
Wow. Sara really can do it all, can't she?
多谢你 我知道我们的婚礼会很完美的
Thanks to you, I know our wedding's gonna be perfect.
大家都聚过来
Gather around, everyone.
我们要玩个小游戏
We're going to play a little game.
康拉德 丹尼尔 过来
Conrad, Daniel, come here.
什么时候起我妈妈开始玩游戏了
Since when does my mother play games?
我知道你等的是个美女
I know you were expecting somebody far prettier,
但是夏洛特不会来
But Charlotte sends her regrets.
我想你带来手♥机♥了
I take it you brought the phone?
听着 兄弟 我是和那个女孩做的交易
Look, man, my deal's with the girl.
我是她的代表 你可以给我
Well, I'm her representative. You can give it to me.
那要等我看到钱
Not until I see the money, I'm not.
好 4万 对吧
Okay, $40,000, right?
听着 我觉得有点不太公平
You see, I'm not sure that that's very fair.
是吗 名人消息网 他们
Oh? Well, see, uh, TMZ, they're--
他们基本上愿意出这个价
they're willing to pay almost as much.
他们可愿意高额买♥♥下名人的裸照
You know, they pay top dollar for celeb nudie photographs.
是呀 那买♥♥下一个女孩的清♥纯♥要多少钱
Yeah, but what's the price for a girl's innocence?
这个小贱♥人♥可一点都不清♥纯♥
That slut is anything but innocent.
你要知道她也是别人的女儿
You know that's someone's little girl.
别人的妹妹
That's someone's sister.
不论你要说什么 我不
Whatever your thing is, I don't--
放开 放开 别乱来
Hey, hey, hey! Break it up! Break it up! Take it easy!
还记得我说怎么处理复杂情况吗 杰克
Remember what I said about complications, Jack?
别来添乱
Don't be one.
杰克 别管他了
Jack, leave him alone.
虽然我不喜欢
While I'm not the type
参加婚前派对的游戏
to partake in wedding shower games,
但是我太太既然一再坚持
my wife insisted.
也考虑到我儿子很快就会学到
And as my son will soon learn,
你的太太不仅规定了
your wife not only dictates
你玩什么游戏 遵守什么规则
the games you play and the rules,
她无论如何都会赢
but somehow she always wins.
今天 她提出了
And today, she has conjured up
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表