剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Please.
就让我为你做些事吧
Let me just do this for you.
你知道我对生养我的女人最后的记忆吗
You know what my last memory of the woman who raised me is?
是她为我做的丰盛的早餐
The giant breakfast that she made me.
有鸡蛋和培根 煎饼
It was eggs and bacon, pancakes.
还有冰淇淋
And ice cream.
我想不明白为什么早餐这么丰盛
Could never figure out why
直到父亲告诉我她已经离开了我们
until my dad told me that she'd left us.
我这么做不是出于内疚
I'm not doing this out of guilt.
得了吧 你怎么可能不内疚
Come on. How could you not be?
除非你真是格雷森家的人
Unless you really are a Grayson,
我知道他们感觉不到这种情绪
since I know they never feel it.
我跟他们不是一类人
I am nothing like them.
你这么想我觉得很抱歉
I'm sorry you feel that way.
你一直很喜欢突然出现在我家
I know, uh, you've got a long history of popping by my place,
所以我决定来回报一下你
so I decided I'd return the favor.
并且 我知道只有这样你才愿意见我
Besides, knew it was the only way you'd see me.
你不该来这儿 诺兰
You shouldn't be here, Nolan.
听着
Look.
我知道我们都给彼此下过套
I know we have been through the ringer,
但当我说出那个爆♥炸♥性的消息时
but, uh, I had no idea who your father was
并不知道你父亲的为人
when I dropped that bomb.
如果你知道的话会停手吗
So, if you did know, that would've stopped you?
是的 帕特里克 我会的
Yeah... Patrick, it would have.
但我开始怀疑 还有什么事
But I'm starting to wonder what, if anything,
能阻止得了你吗
will stop you.
我看了吉米的死亡报告
I read about Jimmy's death.
怎么说 我们是不是该称之为谋杀
I don't know, should we call it a murder?
-他们裁定是意外了 -我知道
- They ruled that an accident. - I know,
不过是委婉地说明了 是帕特里克干的
which is fast becoming a euphemism for "Patrick did it."
我来问问你 来汉普顿之前
So, let me ask you, how many people did you kill
你杀过多少人 我猜没有
before you came to the Hamptons? 'Cause my guess is zero.
别站在那儿装无辜 诺兰
Don't stand there and act so innocent, Nolan.
我们都知道你并不无辜
We both know you're not.
但我的双手从未沾染过鲜血
I don't have blood on my hands.
等下 是维多利亚来挑选目标呢
Wait, so does Victoria pick the victims,
还是你跟妈咪一起决定呢
or are you just scoring points with Mommy?
你不知道她经历过什么 别再攻击她了
You got no idea what she's been through, so stop attacking her.
不然怎样 我也会出意外吗
Or what? I'll have an accident next?
你完全变了
You've totally changed.
而你压根没有察觉到
You don't even see it.
你真以为自己很了解我 是吗
You really think you know me, don't you?
你错了
You don't.
我知道你以前是个艺术家
I know you used to be an artist.
我知道你得到了艺廊的展位
And I know you've got a booth at the art walk
现在那里是空的
that's currently sitting empty,
我知道斯蒂凡诺·利昂会很失望的
and I know that Stefano Leone will be disappointed.
斯蒂凡诺·利昂会来吗
Stefano Leone's gonna be there?
我们还在约会的时候 我就安排好了
I set it up back when we were dating.
我本想给你个惊喜
I, uh, wanted it to be a surprise.
帕特里克
Patrick...
我想给你一切美好的东西
I wanted good things for you, and
就当我疯了吧
call me crazy...
我现在依然想
Mm, I still do.
但是我忘了 维多利亚不批准的事
But since I forgot that you can't do anything
你是不会做的
that Victoria doesn't sanction,
我会向斯蒂凡诺转达你的遗憾
I will send Stefano your regrets.
这没用的
That's not gonna work!
只有忘却肉体 才能专注于你的思想
Only by stripping away the body can we then focus on your mind,
摆脱这层束缚 才能触碰你的灵魂
and by shedding that, your soul.
你成不了武田聪
You'll never be Takeda.
你觉得我想变成那样吗
You think I want to be here?
我回来只因为你毁了我们的关系
I only came back because you destroyed us,
我不会让此白费的
and I won't let that be for nothing.
-我没请你帮忙 -真是不领情啊
- I didn't ask for your help. - God. You're ungrateful.
你甚至不知道谁是你的盟友了
You don't even know who your allies are anymore.
-但我知道敌人是谁 -格雷森一家吗
- But I know who my enemies are. - Who, the Graysons?
那你断片的时候怎么不去伤害他们
Then why didn't your blackouts harm them?
相反地 你伤害了我和诺兰
No, instead, you went after Nolan and me.
你的愤怒用错了方向
You're misdirecting your anger.
我认为你真正愤恨的是你自己
I think the person you're truly angry at is yourself,
但你却不肯承认
but you won't admit it.
见鬼去吧
Go to hell.
艾米丽
Emily?
我父亲
My father...
他才是罪魁祸首
He's to blame for everything.
汉普顿艺廊
保罗·查尼
Paul Charney.
还是该称呼您"法官阁下"了呢
Or should I say "Your honor" now?
还享受秋季任期前的这段休闲时光吗
Enjoying a respite before the fall term?
说实话 史蒂维
To be honest, Stevie,
我听到了些令人不安的消息
I just heard some disturbing news.
我和保罗刚刚在讨论你对格雷森庄园的规划
Paul and I were discussing your plans to level Grayson Manor.
实际上 我改变了想法
I've actually changed my mind.
现在我觉得它更适合被当做度假处
Now I'm thinking it could be put to better use as a halfway house.
那庄园是个建筑珍宝
The manor is an architectural treasure.
保罗是南汉普顿
And Paul is the chairperson
历史遗产委员会的主席
of the South Hampton Historical Commission.
他希望别♥墅♥得到国家地标法的保护
He wants to see to it that it's protected by national landmark laws.
也就是说 这房♥子不能用作疗养院
Which means it can't be used as a treatment center
或者其它用途
or anything else.
但一个地标要通过一系列历史标准的测评
A landmark needs to meet half a dozen historical criteria
才能获得注册
to be registered.
我觉得格雷森庄园应该达不到要求
I hardly think Grayson Manor qualifies,
除非八卦杂♥志♥里的丑闻也算有价值
unless there's a value in the legacy of tabloid scandals.
史蒂维 小心了
Careful, Stevie.
你也不是一身清白
You're no stranger to scandal, either.
法庭上见
See you in court.
看起来你要对付的不仅是我
Well, it seems it's not just me you'll be fighting with.
好笑的是 我还以为你不需要这么多帮助
It's funny. I wouldn't think you'd need so much help.
可以讲话了吗
Are you ready to talk?
请帮我松绑
Untie me, please.
一直以来都是我父亲
It was my father all along.
难怪你要毁掉他为你刻的记号♥
That's why you defaced the carving he made for you.
还有其他隐情吗
Or was it something more?
那天早上他被带走的时候 刻下了那个记号♥
He carved it the morning he was taken.
为什么是那天
Why that day?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我因为什么事而陷入了麻烦
I think I was in trouble for something.
你确定那是你父亲吗 试着去回想 艾米莉
Are you certain that it was your father? Try and remember, Emily.
他被带走的前一晚
It was the night before he was taken.
维多利亚
Victoria.
她说她想和他私奔
She was saying she wanted to run away with him.
爸爸没看见我 但是她看见了暗处的我
He didn't see me, but she saw me in the shadows.
她就那样看着我
She gave me this look.
你已经跟我说过这些了
You already told me all this.
勇敢点 再多回忆一些
Be brave enough to go deeper.
我知道她不可信
I knew she couldn't be trusted.
我只想确保爸爸没事
I just wanted to make sure he was okay.
大卫
David.
大卫
David!
出去
Get out!
-阿曼达 别走 -不
- Amanda, stop! -No, no!
-不 -停下来
- No. - Stop! Stop! Stop!
让我走 你吼了我
Let me go! You yelled at me!
她在这里干什么 我不喜欢她 她也讨厌我
What's she doing here? I don't like her! She hates me!
为什么这么说 你都还不了解她
Why would you say that? You don't even know her yet.
就不 让她现在就走开
No, tell her to go away now!
阿曼达 我不能这么做 我爱她 你也要爱她
I'm not gonna do that, Amanda. I love her, and you will, too.
不要 她又不是我妈
No, she's not my mom.
你妈妈已经走了
Hey. Hey. Your mom is gone.
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表