剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Well, that's... sort of what bonded us.
我父亲也是在我小的时候就去世了
My father died when I was young, too.
真遗憾 艾米莉
I'm sorry to hear that, Emily...
丑闻让痛失亲人的人更伤心
though try to imagine such a loss made worse by scandal.
特雷夫和艾登关系很好
Trevor and Aiden were so close.
整日在小屋里做各种各样的事情
Spent hours in the shed doing all sorts of projects.
空难后
After that plane crash,
特雷夫把他拒之门外 一个人待着
Trevor shut him out and hid back there alone.
他一定觉得自己被抛弃了
He must have felt so abandoned.
但是 他还是站在父亲那边
Still, at least he defended his father,
就算他的同学都叫他杀人犯
even though his classmates called him a murderer.
他得到了什么回报呢
And what did he get in return?
发现特雷夫死讯的"殊荣"
The honor of finding Trevor dead.
是艾登发现的
Aiden found him?
我不知道
I never knew.
一切都变化得太快了
Everything changed so quickly --
他的姐姐逃跑了 父亲自杀了
His sister running away, his father taking his life,
我则满脑子都是
and me trying to wrap my head around
我当初嫁的那个陌生人的面孔
that version of a stranger I married.
我很高兴他和你在一起感受到了快乐
I'm glad he's found a little piece of happiness with you.
我只希望珂兰也如此
I can only hope the same for Colleen.
你女儿吗
Your daughter?
我知道已经过了太久
I know it's been years...
但我希望她现在的生活是幸福的
but I hope the life she ran away to is a happy one.
我真荣幸 格雷森先生 但是
I am flattered, Mr. Grayson, but...
我和帕斯卡关于勒马尔查尔传媒的谈判
my negotiations with Pascal and Lemarchal media
已经很成熟了
are too far along.
我们已经进入最后谈判了
We are in final talks.
你的南美传媒集团
Your South American media conglomerate
无比耀眼 但你的朋友帕斯卡
is the belle of the ball, and yet your friend Pascal
却认为你还不值得让他亲自会见
didn't deem you worthy to meet in person.
他在纽约有出版生意
He had pressing business in New York.
他是个大忙人
He's a busy man.
那个生意毁了我的前妻
Well, that business is screwing my ex-wife.
他也在玩弄你
And he's also screwing you
因为他还没有对你充分披露公♥司♥情况
by not giving you full disclosure.
两年之内 你就要和他孩子打交道了
Within two years, you'll be doing business
而不是帕斯卡本人
with his kid, not Pascal.
你从哪儿听说的
Where did you hear this?
我偶然听到吉迪恩在和门房♥炫耀他的新职位
I overheard Gideon throwing his new title around with the concierge.
这孩子从15岁起就特别喜欢虚张声势
Specious bravado has been the kid's calling card since he was 15...
然而
Whereas...
这是我的名片
this is mine.
你可以觉得我太乐观 不过
Call me optimistic, but...
欢迎你来格雷森传媒
welcome to Grayson media.
我在这儿都能感受到你的怒气了
Oh, I can feel the anger from here.
我爸爸就要退休了
My father is stepping down
他准备把公♥司♥交给我那个愚蠢的弟弟
and handing over the company to my idiot brother.
哪一个 不是 不是吉迪恩吧
Which one? Not -- Not Gideon?
我相信他有他的理由
I'm sure he has his reasons.
很明显
Well, they're obvious.
他是个男的 而我不是
He's a man. I'm not.
吉迪恩只知道花公♥司♥的钱
And while Gideon's only learned how to use the corporate card,
而我却认真研究了帕斯卡的每一笔交易
I've studied every single deal Pascal has ever made.
我创造了一个成功的企业
I've built a successful business,
而男人们唯一能看到的
but yet the only thing that man sees
就是我为了杰克抛弃了生活
is me throwing my life away for Jack.
别让他影响你 好吗 他不值得
Don't let him get to you. Okay? He's not worth it.
不 你是对的
No, you're right.
你说得对
You're right.
会有瘀伤的
This is gonna bruise.
对不起 我不想让你看到我的这一面
I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to see this side of me.
我有点喜欢
I kind of like it.
我给你拿点冰 好吗
I'll get you some ice, okay?
好的 谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
杰克
Jack.
真惊喜
What a nice surprise.
你还好吗
You okay?
我爸爸 他让我很生气
Yeah, my father -- he makes me so angry.
他做了什么
What did he do?
算了 不提了
No, forget about it.
为什么 因为丹尼尔已经说服你了吗
Why? 'cause Daniel talked you down?
对 我看到了
Yeah. I saw that.
丹尼尔和我只是朋友
Daniel and I are friends.
我不喜欢吃醋的男人
I don't like jealous men.
晚点见
I'll see you later.
喂
Hello?
不方便吗
Bad time?
不准联♥系♥ 我们说好的
No contact -- that was our agreement.
你到底准备什么时候兑现你的承诺
When exactly do you intend to keep up your end of the deal?
等一切都完成了之后
When I'm finished.
你结婚时差点被杀
You were almost killed after a marriage
我想现在
I can only imagine was supposed to
你正在过一个不一般的蜜月吧
have a very different honeymoon.
我可能要在这儿待一辈子了
I could have been stuck in here forever,
我看见一个叫小剃刀的人在做仰卧推举
spotting a guy named Little Shiv on the bench press.
我想重新谈判
I want to renegotiate.
你没有筹码了
You have no leverage.
我当然有
Ah, but I do.
今天有人来访
I had a visitor.
我们闲聊了些以前的事
We gabbed about old times,
一个关于失足少女的事
laughed about a certain juvie girl.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
想知道你打算如何实现对我的承诺
To know how you intend to keep your promise to me.
24小时内出现
Show me your hand within 24 hours,
否则我就要找我的来访人了
or I'll show my visitor mine.
时间紧迫哦
Ticktock goes the Clarke.
梅森知道你的身份吗
Mason knows who you are?
是的 而且他威胁说要揭发我
Yes, and he threatened to expose me,
所以我把他弄进去了
so I shut him down.
她真精明
Oh, and she's being delicate.
你用子虚乌有的罪陷害了梅森
You framed Mason for crimes he didn't commit
还强迫他承认
and then forced him to confess to them.
他怎么会同意
Why would he agree to that?
因为他是只有一本畅销书的作家
'cause he's a celeb author with only one best seller.
她答应给他复仇故事的独家版权
She promised him the exclusive rights to her story of revenge.
现在维多利亚在诱惑他
Now Victoria is tempting him.
我怕他会说出去
I'm worried he'll talk.
小艾 我们要怎么办 你现在在度蜜月
So, Ems, what do we do? You're in Jolly Ole.
我们不能假装闲逛过去吧
We can't exactly traipse in there.
每段对话他们都会录音
They record every conversation.
不 不 不会
No. No, they don't.
不 他们不会
No. They don't
杰克
Jack.
艾米丽 我不会让这事伤害到你
I'm not gonna let this hack railroad you, Emily, okay?
我听说镇里面来了个新人
Hey, I heard there was a new homeowner in town.
亲爱的 别分散我小工的注意力
Charlie, taking a break from distracting my juvenile,
要不他又要玩忽职守了
who, once again, has gone delinquent.
好的 诺兰 我要去看我的侄子了
Yes, Nolan, I thought I'd see my nephew
还有新房♥子
and maybe the new house.
卡尔被史蒂维带出去玩了
Carl's out with Stevie,
我现在有事走不开
and I can't -- I can't leave right now.
如果你现在想要打包
Well, if you're starting to pack,
我车里面正好有些空箱子
I've got some boxes in the car.
不好意思 夏洛特
I'm, uh -- I'm sorry, Charlotte,
我们现在有点忙
But, um, we're kind of busy right now.
是因为艾米丽吗
Was that Emily?
谁要害她
And who's trying to railroad her?
我等下再联♥系♥你
I'll, uh -- I'll have to call you later.
谢谢你的箱子
Thanks for the boxes.
没事
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表