剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Revenge"...
《复仇》前情提要
We have reason to believe that you have information
我们有理由相信 你有关于
about the abduction of Charlotte Clarke.
夏洛特·克拉克绑♥架♥案的信息
We're gonna need you to come down to the station
你得跟我们到警局走一趟
for some questioning.
回答些问题
You are officially my second-in-command.
你现在正式成为我的副手了
Gideon? What are you doing here?
吉迪恩 你来这干吗
You're my big sister and my boss.
你是我的姐姐 还是我的老板
My sister stole the company out from under me.
我姐姐从我手里偷走了公♥司♥
You take the reins, and we partner up.
到时候你来支配 我们可以合伙
Now we have the photo we'll use to blackmail danny.
现在我们有了可以敲诈丹尼的照片
This isn't how I do business.
我不是这么做事的
Well, it is now.
现在是了
People think I hate you,
他们认为我讨厌你
no one looks at me when you're gone.
你失踪了 没人会想到是我♥干♥的
Transportation will meet you about a mile south.
往南一英里 有车来接你
David?
大卫
Now this is where it all ends. Fitting.
现在一切都结束了 非常合适
What have you done?
你做了什么
You needed help.
你需要帮助
I had no choice but to check you in.
我别无选择 只能让你入院
Help me!
救我
Goodbye, Victoria.
再见 维多利亚
She's Amanda Clarke! She's Amanda Clarke!!
她是阿曼达·克拉克 她是阿曼达·克拉克
She's Amanda Clarke!
她是阿曼达·克拉克
In my lifetime, I've come to understand
在我的一生中 我逐渐了解
that there are three ways for a person to disappear.
一个人要消失有三种方式
The first is to die.
其一是死
The second is to lie.
其二是撒谎
And the last is to be reborn.
最后一种 则是重生
It was after my former husband's death six months ago
六个月前 我前夫去世之后
that my transformation began.
我就开始了转变
I made my peace with those who have wronged me
我与那些加害过我的人
and with those who I've wronged,
和我加害过的人握手言和
no one more so than Emily Thorne.
尤其是艾米莉·索恩
Thus, after months of denial,
就这样 经过几个月的否认
I've come to see my time here in Claremont as a renaissance.
我逐渐把在克莱蒙特病院的时光看作是新生了
And I understand that the trauma I suffered
我知道 目睹我的未婚夫惨遭谋杀
seeing my murdered fiance led to my delusions,
让我受尽创伤 从而导致我产生了幻觉
from which I'm now free.
现在我已经没有了
Never lose hope, Victoria.
别心灰意冷 维多利亚
With your help, I won't, Phyllis.
有你的帮助我不会的 菲利斯
And on that note of camaraderie, we are done for the morning.
以这种友谊作结 今早的聊天结束了
Thank you, ladies.
谢谢 女士们
It appears you've actually made a friend.
看来你真的交了个朋友
Oh, I've made many, Dr. Miller.
我交了很多朋友 米勒医生
You simply have simply chosen not to notice.
你只是选择不去注意
Well, perhaps here comes another.
也许又来了一个
You know, I think I may have left something back in my car.
我好像有东西忘在车里了
Ma'am, you can't leave.
女士 你不能离开
You need to come with me.
你得跟我来
She has quite an elegance.
她真优雅
Are you saying that I don't?!
你是说我不优雅吗
Is that what you're saying?!
你是这个意思吗
Because I am the belle of this ball!
我才是舞会上的美人
You said we were best friends and I was your favorite,
你说过我们是好闺蜜 你最喜欢我
and get your hands off of me!
放开我
You lied to me!
你骗了我
Maybe you were better off alone.
也许你还是一个人待着比较好
Maybe we all are, Dr. Miller.
也许我们都是 米勒医生
Well, there's a lot of names in the hopper.
有很多名字可供选择
Erase-on manor. Thornehill. The ross supremacy.
伊雷森庄园 索恩山庄 罗丝帝国
Emily's still taking pictures,
艾米莉还在拍照
but as far as the party signage goes,
但我觉得派对的标幅
a "Happy memorial day" will do.
用"阵亡将士纪念日快乐"就行
The house doesn't need a name, Nolan.
房♥子不需要名字 诺兰
Says the girl who doesn't know which one to use for herself.
是你不知道自己该用哪个名字吧
I do. You just won't accept it.
我知道 只是你不肯接受
Oh, Ems, I think I've accepted a lot.
艾米 我觉得我接受了很多
Like when you said you wanted to buy this house,
比如你说你想买♥♥这房♥子
I redecorated.
我就重新装♥修♥了
You wanted to open the season here,
你想在这里开季
I'm co-hosting the party.
我就共同主持派对
I'm just hoping that your secret plan
我只希望你的秘密计划
is to make your debut there as Amanda Clarke.
是让你以阿曼达·克拉克的身份登场
Sorry. I'm Emily Thorne, and it's simply a party.
抱歉 我是艾米莉·索恩 这只是个派对
After what the Graysons put us through,
格雷森家族让我们经历了那么多痛苦
don't you think we deserve one?
你不觉得我们该举办一场派对吗
So there won't be any poisonings?
所以不会有下毒咯
'fraid not.
恐怕没有
No arrests or blackmailings?
也没有逮捕或者敲诈吗
Nope.
没有
No takedowns whatsoever?
也不用扳倒谁之类的吗
Conrad's dead, I committed Victoria,
康拉德死了 我让维多利亚进了精神病院
and Daniel's self-destructing all on his own.
丹尼尔在进行自我毁灭
So, unless you can think of someone...
所以 除非你能想到有人...
Nope. I can't. Don't want to.
我想不到 不想去想
Then stop questioning me, and let's enjoy the summer.
那就别审问我了 让我们享受夏天吧
Hey, Ems, know what they said
艾米 知道人们是怎么说
about the girl who gave up revenge?
那个放弃复仇的女孩的吗
She lived happily ever after.
她从此过上了幸福快乐的生活
Going somewhere?
要去哪里吗
Yeah.
是啊
I was just about to come find you.
我正打算去找你
It's time.
是时候了
You sure?
你确定吗
It's now or never.
机不可失时不再来
Someday I will repay you.
以后我会回报你的
But where are you gonna go?
但是你要去哪
Southampton.
南汉普顿
I got some unfinished business.
我还有没完成的事
I'll be sending you the bill for her overtime.
她加班了 我会把支票寄给你的
Yeah, please do.
一定要寄
Penthouse "B" at the Ripley.
雷普利酒店B公♥寓♥
Oh, you live in a luxury hotel now?
你现在住在豪华酒店了啊
Doing what you can to try and salvage the Grayson lifestyle.
尽力重新过回格雷森家的生活方式啊
You've certainly profited from my family's downfall.
我家的衰败 你肯定从中获益了
You expect me to protect your reputation
你做了那些事
After what you did?
还指望我保护你的名声
I made you my second-in-command, my partner,
我让你做二把手 做我的合伙人
but then you quit with no warning
但你毫无征兆就辞职了
and still no explanation.
没有任何解释
Yeah. You're not the only one enduring family tragedies.
你不是唯一在经受家庭悲剧的人
Well, then, you should be fighting to rebuild your life
那你该努力重新开始生活
instead of feeding your libido.
而不是纵情声色
Oh, now I'm supposed to take your advice?
现在我该听你的意见了吗
Save your concern for your brother.
把关心留给你弟弟吧
Oh, I can handle him.
他在我掌控中
At least with Gideon, there are no surprises.
至少吉迪恩 不会让我惊讶
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
And you have the right to buy us drinks tonight.
你也有权今晚请我们喝酒
Precinct rules...rookie pays.
辖区规矩 菜鸟掏钱
Hey, quit hazing my probie.
别欺负新人
Don't worry, Porter. Keller's a cheap date.
别担心 波特 凯勒很容易醉
One beer and he's under the table.
一杯他就倒了
You should talk, Hunter.
就你能说 亨特
So, you want to go throw back a few?
要不要去喝点
Huh? On me?
我请
Uh, I can't.
不行
I got to pick Carl up from daycare
我得去日托所接卡尔
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表