剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
but, uh, I was just toying with a strawberry layer.
但毕竟你更了解你的未婚妻
But you know your fiancee better than I do.
你觉得她会不高兴吗
You think she'll put up a fight?
莎拉
Sara...
我这是干什么啊
what am I doing?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是...
I just, uh...
这不是我的为人 丹尼
this isn't like me, Danny.
我父亲为了另一个女人 抛弃了我妈妈
My father ditched my mom for another woman.
我不希望这样的事也发生在艾米莉身上
I do not want to do that to Emily.
但独♥立♥日那晚之后
I haven't been able to get you out of my head
我就一直忘不掉你
since the Fourth of July.
但你 必须忘掉
Yeah, well... you need to.
-我们都要这样 -真的吗
- We both do. - Do we?
我很认真地问你呢
I mean that, honestly.
如果我们能好好谈谈
If we could just talk about all
谈什么 你都快结婚了
Talk about it? You're getting married--
还有两周就是婚礼了 丹尼
you're getting married in two weeks, Danny.
-你要谈也该找你未婚妻 -你说得对
- You should be talking to your fiancé. - You’re right.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我只是...
I just can't...
控制不住去想为什么你现在又回到了我身边
help but wonder why you've come into my life when you did.
算了
Well, uh...
很高兴见到你
It was good to see you.
-不用找了 -谢谢
- Keep the change. - Thank you.
丹尼 等等
Danny! Wait.
我周日会在这
I'll be here Sunday...
如果你有空的话
in case you're free.
好
Okay.
到时见
See you.
你好 莎拉
Hello, Sara.
《复仇》
第三季 第八集
丹尼今早
I should've...
回绝我的邀请的时候 我就该想到的
gotten the hint when Danny blew me off this morning.
我想给他个惊喜 一起吃午餐
I came to surprise him for lunch.
我看他开车从停车场出去
When I saw him pulling out of his parking lot,
一路跟他到了这
I followed him here.
你们在一起多久了
How long has it been going on?
事情不像你想的那样 艾米莉
This isn't what it looks like, Emily.
是么 难道这都是凑巧
Really? So it's just a coincidence that you...
你俩碰巧在这见面
ran into each other here,
-就像在面包店那样吗 -不是的 艾米莉
- just like at the bakery and-- - No, Emily,
-你完全误会了 -你确定吗
- you have misunderstood this whole situation. - Have I really?
我不知道我这是怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
大概是婚礼要到了 压力太大
I guess it's just the stress of the wedding.
老天 维多利亚
And God, Victoria--
一直觉得我不够好
She constantly t-treats me like I'm not good enough.
-她对谁都这样 -不包括你
- Oh, she does that to everyone. - Not you.
我知道你是那种讨婆婆喜欢的女孩
I'm sure you're the kind of girl a mother loves.
所以我才觉得你是个威胁
That's why I feel so threatened by you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我没那么完美
I am not perfect. Okay?
但你要相信我
But you have to believe me.
我不是破坏别人家庭的第三者
I am not a home wrecker.
抱歉 我不该在你面前哭哭啼啼
God, I'm sorry for breaking down on you.
没关系
It's okay.
帮我个忙 别告诉丹尼尔
Do me a favor-- don't tell Daniel.
事情发展成这样 我已经够难堪了
I'm embarrassed enough as it is.
该难堪的不是你
You shouldn't be.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们把那个放在这儿
We want that to be here.
好的 应该可以
Mm-hmm. Yeah, that should work.
格雷森先生
Mr. Grayson.
不知您大驾光临 招待不周
I wasn't expecting you.
没想到这么快就能读到你的稿件
I didn't think I'd get to read pages so soon.
遗憾的是 你的确不会
Sadly, you don't.
事实上 你得等书发行上架才行
In fact, you'll have to wait until the book hits the shelves.
在我们的初步洽谈以后
Since our preliminary discussion,
我又收到别的出版社
I was offered a more lucrative deal
报价更丰厚的邀请
from another publishing company.
你竟然利用我给的优♥惠♥价去和别人谈判
You used my generosity to start a bidding war.
不 当然不是 我只是...
Oh, no. No, no. I just...
给自己创造了市场
created my own marketplace.
正如我书中的序言所写到的
It's a lesson every young entrepreneur should learn,
这是所有年轻企业家都该学习的
as referenced in my prologue.
别忘了预定我的新书哦
Don't forget to preorder.
你一定十分想念以前宽敞豪华的办公室
How you must miss the grandeur of your last office.
虽然我们地方小
Oh, what we lack in space,
但我们不干不法的勾当
we also lack in illegal activity.
你不打算和玛尔戈说实话吧
You're not still going forward with Margaux?
我告诉过你 她正在调查去年的停电事件
I told you, she's been investigating last year's events
还有93年的事故
and what happened in '93.
我听从你的建议 忘记过去 继续生活
I took your advice and I moved on.
这些是给你的
These are for you.
既然你一直标榜自己是个作家
Since you've always fancied yourself a writer,
我想也许你能帮我参谋一下书的标题
I thought maybe you could help me brainstorm a title.
好 但今天不行 我没空 工作排满了
Sure, but not today. I can't. I'm swamped.
是嘛
Oh.
尽管如此 你还是抽时间去买♥♥了有机浆果
And yet, you still found time to shop for organic berries.
你亲自去买♥♥的吗
Did you pick them yourself?
我顺路去了农贸市场
I stopped by the farmers' market.
我活了这么多年
All my years on this earth,
要让我去一个死都不会去的地方
there is only one thing that's taken me to places
只有一个理由
I'd otherwise avoid.
我去那见个朋友
I was meeting a friend.
"朋友"而已吗
A "friend"?
还是前任女友呢
Or an ex?
你母亲说
Your mother mentioned
你请了莎拉做你们的结婚蛋糕
that you hired Sara to make your wedding cake.
我就觉得这个决定真诡异
I thought that an odd choice.
我只是想帮她一把而已
I'm just trying to help get her back on her feet, okay?
我们毕竟欠了她很多
I owe her that much after what we put her through.
你真是品德高尚
Wow. How noble of you.
我想你已经准备好了
And I think you are ready.
准备好干什么
Ready for what?
参加格雷森家族婚礼庆祝仪式
For a Grayson rite of passage.
和我一起进城吧
Why don't you come with me into the city?
那个家族的背后肯定有秘密
That family is hiding something.
我一直在搜集格雷森国际的雇员名单
I've been collecting names of Grayson Global employees.
总会有一个愿意说出真♥相♥的
One of them will be willing to share their account.
我知道你担心丹尼尔会做出什么事
I know you're afraid of what Daniel might do, but just...
不如找诺兰谈谈
talk to Nolan.
我是说 如果真有事的话 他会说的
I mean, if there's a story to tell, he'll tell it.
如果没有 再追根究底也是浪费时间
And if not, there's no need to waste any more time on it.
好 我在明天的新娘送礼会上探探他的口风
Yeah, I'll try him tomorrow at the shower.
谢谢你听我发牢骚
Thanks for letting me vent.
我该做的
Oh. Of course.
我得回去工作了
But I need to go back to work.
好 我送你出去
Yeah. I'll walk you out.
待会见
See you later.
你得记住 是我撮合了你们俩
And to think, you owe me for that.
我绝对是一等一的红娘
I am a miraculous matchmaker.
要是我也能帮自己找一个就好了
If only I could matchmake myself.
你会找到真命天子的
You'll find someone.
我连手♥机♥都找不到
I can't even find my phone.
算了 还是买♥♥个新的吧
Figured I'd just buy a new one.
我的生活就这样了 你最近如何
So that's my exciting life. What's new with you?
没什么大事 不过...
Not much. But, um...
我想问你
I wanted to ask you,
艾登·马西斯这个人你了解多少
What do you know about Aiden Mathis?
你有什么麻烦吗 因为我知道
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表