剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
请您去一趟书房♥ 格雷森夫人
You're requested in the study, Mrs. Grayson.
很高兴看见你终于恢复理智
Well, I'm glad to see you finally came to your senses
重新聘回了玛尔塔
and hired the staff back.
既然你要走了 我觉得这时机刚好
Well, now that you're leaving, I figured it was time.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们离婚吧
We're getting a divorce.
为了表示诚意
As a sign of good faith,
我从家庭资金里拿出这笔钱给你
I've accessed family funds to make you an offer
够你花几十年了
that should last several decades,
我知道你有多觊觎我们的生活方式
since I know how much you covet our lifestyle.
这远比你应得的多
It's far more than you deserve,
但为了让你滚蛋总要付出一点小代价
but small price to pay to get you out.
好吧 但根据通奸的法律定义
Yes, but according to the legal definition of adultery,
这证明不了什么
this doesn't prove a thing.
那我们就官司场上见吧
Well, we'll see about that when we haul you into court.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe this.
我原谅了丹尼尔太多事
I forgave Daniel for so much.
他冲我开枪的那个晚上
He shot me on the night
本该是我美梦成真的时刻
that should have been a dream come true
还强迫我怪罪于莉迪亚·戴维斯
and forced me into blaming Lydia Davis.
我为丹尼尔做了这么多
I did it all for Daniel.
我们经历了这么多事 这么多痛苦
After everything we've been through, all of the anguish,
我在其他人的怀抱中寻求慰藉
who could blame me for finding comfort
有什么错吗
in the arms of someone else?
这将是我的呈堂证词
Consider that a preview to my testimony.
我们明天歌♥剧院见 丹尼尔
I'll see you at the opera tomorrow, Daniel.
你也是 维多利亚
You, too, Victoria.
让她走
Let her go.
她只是想激怒你
She's trying to goad you.
我要她滚
I want her out.
你不是想跟他离婚吗
But I thought you wanted a divorce.
时机到了我会离婚的
Oh, I'll get one when the time is right.
看来你已经很潇洒地搞定了
Well, sounds like you handled it with panache.
丹尼尔居然找人跟踪我 我却没发现
Still, I can't believe Daniel had a tail on me and I didn't know it.
当时你的状态不像平时
Well, you were a little off your game at the time.
既然我回来了
Well, now that I'm back,
不能再让丹尼尔追踪我的一举一动
the last thing I need is Daniel tracking my every move.
我承受不起任何意外了
I can't afford any more wild cards.
艾米莉·格雷森
Emily Grayson.
不如你告诉我 你到底是谁
Why don't you tell me who you really are?
"大家彼此了解" 你是这么说的吧
"Everybody knows everybody" -- that's what you said, right?
但任凭谁都能在阿曼达婚礼上
But was everybody the maid of honor
当首席伴娘吗
at Amanda's wedding?
对格雷森家族来说 支持克拉克家的人
That must have been quite the betrayal to the Graysons --
完全就是背叛
you supporting a Clarke --
除非你当时是在当双面间谍
unless you were double-crossing Amanda.
杰克有所怀疑吗
Does Jack suspect something?
我不知道你以为我是谁
Look, I don't know who you think I am,
但我不是你能随意摆布的目击者
but I'm not just another witness that you can toy with.
是你以恨丹尼尔为幌子 叫我来了这里
You call me into town under the guise of hating Daniel,
然后你又说自己很快乐
and then you claim to be happy.
我想这显而易见
I think it's pretty clear
从我们见面起 你就没对我坦诚相待
that you haven't been honest with me since the moment we met.
我凭什么信任你
Why should I believe you're an ally?
因为阿曼达和我情同姐妹
Because Amanda was like a sister to me.
因为格雷森家族对她和她父亲做的事令我厌恶
And what the Graysons did to her and her father makes me sick.
我真正的问题是 你为什么嫁给丹尼尔
The real the question is, why are you married to Daniel?
这跟你有什么关系
What's your stake in this?
和阿曼达一样...
Like Amanda...
也许你也这么想...
maybe you...
我认为大卫·克拉克是清白的
I think David Clarke was innocent.
你以前做过什么相关调查吗
Did you ever do anything about it?
我试过
I tried.
我甚至见过他一次
I even met with him once.
几天后
A few days later,
我被警♥察♥叫到路边 酒精浓度测试0.14
I was pulled over and blew a 0.14.
我从没酒驾过 康拉德陷害我
I never drove drunk. Conrad had set me up.
然后以酒后驾车为由 取消了我的律师资格
And a D.U.I. is grounds for disbarment.
他既然做出了这种事
And if he was willing to go that far,
至少证明你的调查有价值
at least you know you were onto something.
你也在寻找答案 不是吗
You're looking for answers, too, aren't you?
为了阿曼达
For Amanda.
也许我能帮你
Maybe I can help.
多谢 史蒂维 但...
Thanks, Stevie, but...
在发生这么多事后
after everything that's happened,
对我来说重要的是 把杰克的想法放在首位
it's important for me to put Jack's feelings first.
我知道他想放下过去
I know he wants to let this go.
哈维尔
Javier?
看来某人没忘记我教他的本事嘛
Somebody didn't forget what I taught him inside.
你究竟在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我在找开瓶器
I was looking for a bottle opener.
别告诉我你越狱了
Please tell me you did not hack your way out of prison.
不 老兄 我出狱了 光明正大
No, man. I'm out. On the up-and-up.
而你已经在违法了
And breaking the law already.
那是你家的安保系统太弱
You have some serious security breaches,
我可以帮你改改
which I can help you with.
你说过我能住这里的
You said I could crash here.
如果你没地方去的话
I-if you had nowhere else to st--
你真没地方去
you have nowhere else to stay.
那你妈妈呢
But what about your mom?
本以为她会感谢我从国安局偷钱
You'd think she'd appreciate that I used the money I stole
然后用来供她去夜校上课
from the N.S.A. to put her through night school,
只不过她克服不了"偷窃"这部分
but she just can't seem to get over the first part
以及"被逮捕"这部分
or the "getting caught" part.
你个白♥痴♥
Well, you were kind of an idiot.
把名字重新排列 作为黑客标记吗
I mean, signing your hacks with an anagram of your name?
你已经说过我了 每次都说
Which you told me, like, every day.
因为你还有很多要学的
Yeah, because you had a lot to learn,
我也有很多时间可以教你
and I had a lot of time to teach you.
不如让我学以致用吧
How about you let me put it to good use, huh?
拜托 你这些天有什么发现
Come on. What do you got in the hopper these days?
一定是什么重大发现
I bet it is something huge.
好吧 这样吧
All right, you know what?
别担心我做的事
Don't worry about what I'm working on.
专心给自己找个住处
Just...focus on finding yourself a place to stay.
那目前呢 能住这里吗
For now... I can crash?
一天 就一天
For one day. One day only.
很荣幸能见到
I had to meet the man
能偷♥拍♥到她的人 她是我见过最狡诈的人
who took snapshots of the wiliest person I know.
你很厉害
You're good.
谢谢你 格雷森夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Grayson.
你儿子说 我已经满足了他的要求
But your son said I'd satisfied his need for my services.
有些事 我有了新的看法
Well, I have a new angle I'm working on,
我觉得你正好能帮到我
and I think you're just the person to help me out.
抱歉打扰您 格雷森夫人 您的裙子到了
Excuse me, Mrs. Grayson, but your dress has arrived.
这么快
Already?
失陪一下
Oh. Would you excuse me?
关于你去歌♥剧院的服装 我有个灵感
I had an inspiration for what you could wear to the opera.
你很有勇气
Well, I applaud your presumption.
但我已经选好礼服了
I've already picked out a gown.
你没选这个
Not like this one.
由设计师们连夜赶工
I had it overnighted by the designers.
你跟杜嘉·班纳是朋友吗
You're friends with Dolce & Gabbana?
我有很多朋友
I have many friends.
著名时装品牌D&G创始人之一
我最近刚和多米尼克吃过饭
Well, I recently had dinner with Domenico.
没听他提起过你
Your name didn't come up.
是吗
Oh, really?
我努力不让别人有理由提起我
Well, I'm trying not to give people reasons to talk about me.
这跟我多年前见过的你可有很大差别
Which is a big difference from the man I met years ago.
我变了
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表