剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
《复仇》前情提要
Previously on "Revenge"...
你女儿在我们手里
I have your daughter.
你绑♥架♥了夏洛特来逼格雷森认罪
You abducted Charlotte to get the Graysons to confess?
带上眼罩 我会放你走
Put on the blindfold -- I'm letting you go.
若你没胆量承认你对我亲生父亲的所作所为
If you don't have the guts to admit what you did to my real father,
我会告诉警方
I'll tell the police.
我有能力随时拿下你
I have the power to take you out anytime I want!!
我有能力跟曾经想拉我下马的
I was in league with the terrorists
国外恐♥怖♥分♥子♥结盟 我还活着
who tried to bring me down, but I'm still here.
大卫· 克拉克是我的替罪羊
David Clarke was my patsy!
打开格雷森家的电视
Turn on the tv in Grayson manor.
直播 爆♥炸♥新闻 格雷森庄园新闻发布会
您刚刚所观看的播放内容直播自格雷森庄园内
The transmission you just saw was live from inside the Grayson House.
那维多利亚呢
What about Victoria?
我还没结束呢
Oh, I'm not finished yet.
可能是诺兰干的
It was probably Nolan.
只有他有能力做到
He's the only person that's smart enough to pull this off.
现在这个项目是我们的
We own the program now.
我们不需要你来让它成功
We don't need you to make it a success.
你可以滚了
You're out.
把夏洛特的头发和卡尔的血样拿去实验室
Take Charlotte's hair and Carl's blood to the lab.
要快 拜托 一条生命就指望它了
Hurry, please. A life depends on it.
我要的是答案
I need answers.
就算这会影响你对你父亲的最后记忆吗
Even if it threatens the last memory of your father?
夏洛特收到了些信件
Charlotte received letters
发信人假装自己是大卫·克拉克
from somebody pretending to be David Clarke.
我俩追踪到了他的房♥子 里面没人
She and I tracked him to his house -- there was no one there,
你父亲不是有一个这样的东西吗
but didn't your father have something like this?
这是我父亲的
This was my father's.
抱歉 爸爸 我们刚才在玩寻宝游戏
Sorry, dad. We were just playing treasure hunt.
很高兴你和杰克花时间去找它
Well, I'm glad that you and Jack took the time to find it.
这是一枚很重要的戒指
It's an important ring.
为什么
Why?
我父亲在我18岁生日时送给了我
My father gave it to me when I turned 18.
说我该尊重这一事实
Said that I should respect the fact
名字在这个世界上意义重大
that a name means a lot in this world.
所以上面有我的姓名首字母
That's why my initials are on it.
真希望我能和他见面
I wish I would have met him.
他和你很像
He was a lot like you.
内心讨厌束缚
Hated to be cooped up inside.
但他不喜欢沙滩 而是喜欢森林
But instead of the beach, he loved the woods.
十分喜欢 他甚至建造了一个小木屋
So much so that he even built a cabin.
我们会去那里度过夏天
We would go and spend our summers there.
知道吗
You know what?
等你18岁时 我还要继续家庭传统
I think I'm gonna continue the family tradition when you turn 18.
我会送你一样东西
I'm gonna give you something.
你还在想那枚戒指的事吗
You still thinking about that ring?
我父亲曾经确实提到过小木屋
You know, my father actually mentioned a cabin once.
你觉得杰克该不会就是在那里找到的吧
You don't think it's the same place where Jack found this, do you?
沉浸于那个希望毫无好处
There's nothing to be gained from indulging in that hope.
特别是现实就已经很好了
Especially when reality's pretty damn good right now.
康拉德·格雷森在电视上承认涉恐
真希望我父亲能看到
I wish my father was here to see this.
我也希望 他们会为我们觉得骄傲的 阿曼达
Yeah, mine, too. They'd be proud of us, Amanda.
我们为他们出生入死
We've been to hell and back for them.
还有为对方
And for each other.
我从没想过能找到一起做这事的伙伴
I never believed I'd find a partner in this,
也没有想到我们会得到安宁
nor did I ever think that we'd find peace.
你也太不信任别人了
Oh, ye of little faith.
真的吗 你打算当做
Really? You're gonna make out
这一切都按计划进行 是吗
like this has all gone according to plan, are you?
不是 但我要尽情享受胜利
No, but I'm gonna savor the hell out of our victories.
我爱你 艾登
I love you, Aiden.
既然你父亲和我本来即将结婚
Since your father and I were to be married,
我现在也把你当做家人
I consider you family now.
我们会帮助彼此渡过难关
We'll help each other through this.
当然啦 维多利亚 谢谢
Of course, Victoria. Thank you.
我没法再继续装下去了
I can't keep up this charade a moment longer.
也许我不该和你说你父亲的真♥相♥
Maybe I shouldn't have told you the truth about your father.
不 你做得对 丹尼尔
No, you did the right thing, Daniel.
如果我要强大起来 就得知道什么可以伤害我
If I'm to be strong, i need to know what could hurt me.
特别是我身边最亲近的人
Especially about those closest to me.
我还是不敢相信他走了
I still can't believe he's gone.
至少爸爸会付出代价
Well, at least dad's gonna pay.
一定要告诉我 今天下午
Promise to tell me what it's like
看见他在法♥院♥局促不安是什么感受
watching him squirm in the courthouse this afternoon.
你开玩笑吗 我的到场会被误认为是支持
Are you kidding? My presence would be misconstrued as support.
你说得对
You're right.
该让他一个人
He must be left alone...
惨遭遗弃
and abandoned.
我们终于可以把他和197航♥班♥抛诸脑后了
And we can finally put him and Flight 197 behind us.
先得让艾米莉·索恩也感受到此刻的痛苦
Not until Emily Thorne also feels the pain of this moment.
庭审的时候再折腾吧 这是格雷森先生的保释听证会
Save it for trial. This is Mr. Grayson's bail hearing.
这是圈套 她伪造了绑♥架♥ 关住了自己
It's entrapment. She faked a kidnapping and wired herself.
你不打算为格雷森先生辩护吗
So you're not disputing Mr. Grayson's assertions?
我没必要 因为那些不能算作证据
I don't have to because they're inadmissible.
容我插一句 法官大人
If I may, Your Honor.
里夫斯法官
您一定发现了这是个小题大做的骗局
You doubtless recognize the ruse that compelled me
目的是迫使我做出那些荒诞不经的宣誓
to spew those outrageous claims was of Rube Goldbergian design!
阴谋之轮在无♥耻♥地转动
The wheels of conspiracy are shamelessly turning here,
我对我女儿说的话
And what I said to my daughter
显然是我不得已而记下的故事
was obviously the result of my having memorized that fiction
就为了那场被迫召开的记者发布会
for a press conference I was being forced to stage!
说得真动听 格雷森先生
That's a good tale, Mr. Grayson,
但我刚收到的这叠厚厚的证据
But this thick packet of evidence I just received
却和你说的恰恰相反
contradicts that.
如果你哗众取宠完了
So, if you're done grandstanding...
我宣布保释申请驳回
Bail is hereby denied.
格雷森先生将继续关押候审
Mr. Grayson will be remanded to custody.
还有最后一件事得说给你听听
Oh, uh, there's one last thing, and I think you ought to hear it.
由于这些新证据
In light of this new evidence,
我决定重启大卫·克拉克案的调查
I'm reopening the David Clarke investigation.
我向你保证
And I promise you
公正之轮已经滚滚而动
the wheels of justice will turn as quickly for him
很快你俩都会得到公正的裁决
as I'll make sure they will for you.
复仇 第三季第二十二集[季终集]
大卫克拉克 是否无辜
我原本还担心有生之年看不到沉冤得雪
I was beginning to wonder if I would ever see those words.
这杯敬你 大卫
Here's to you, David.
为得胜的英雄欢呼
All hail the conquering hero.
你成功了 艾米莉
You did it, Emily.
是我们大家的成功
We all did it.
看见他的脸又让我想起
Seeing his face just reminds me of
那些复仇路上我们不得不伤害的无辜者
all of the people we had to hurt.
还在担心我们对你妹妹做的事吗
Still concerned about what we did to your sister?
是的 但如果不是维多利亚侥幸逃脱
Yeah, but if Victoria hadn't gotten away,
我本该可以告诉夏洛特真♥相♥了
I could've told Charlotte the truth.
她现在反而可能以为
Instead, she probably thinks
是她所谓的父亲那个老疯子干的
it's the lunatic who's posing as her father.
这人还侵占了他的木屋
And... squatting in his cabin.
我查出 这个木屋就是你祖父建造的
Turns out...it is the one your grandfather built.
产权移交给了你父亲 然后...
Title transferred to your dad, and...
没人再关心过那间木屋
the world forgot about it.
可有人现在住在那
Well, someone's living there now,
这人还有他的戒指
who had his ring.
我得查出这个冒名顶替的骗子是谁
I need to find out who this imposter is.
好的 我们去办
Yeah. Let's go.
不 你们做的够多了
No, you guys have done enough.
绑♥架♥案的调查还在进行
With the kidnapping investigation still active,
我们同时离开会引起怀疑
we can't all leave town at once.
他的事情我来查
I'll take care of him.
不 这样就可以了
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表