剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
because if ye canna,
那就现在说出来 我发誓
then say so now, for I swear--
杰米 看在上帝的分上
Jamie, for God's sake.
给他点时间想一想
Just give him a moment to think.
我知道这是个重大的决定 罗杰
I know this is a huge decision, Roger,
你不该草率对待
not one you should take lightly.
这一切太过了
This is all too much.
你让我失去了一个我爱的孩子
You cost me a lad that I love.
我女儿也不需要一个懦夫
And my daughter doesn't need a coward.
-什么 -我宁愿她恨我 一辈子
- What? - I'd rather she hate me for the rest of my life
也不愿意让你再伤她的心
than for you to break her heart again.
-所以 -杰米
- So... - Jamie.
快下定决心
Make up your mind.
我需要时间
I need time.
如果你需要时间
Well, if you need time,
那你就该慢慢想
then you should take it,
因为这是我们的女儿
because this is our daughter,
你最好确定
so you'd better be sure.
我知道
I know.
布丽安娜
Brianna.
你生了个大胖小子
You've a fine braw lad.
我亲自数了他的手指和脚趾
I counted his fingers and toes myself.
-是男孩吗 -是的
- It's a boy? - Aye.
我们会明智地选择他的生日
And we will choose his birthday wisely,
但你可以肯定这孩子是婚生子
but ye can be sure the lad was born in wedlock.
-他在哪 -菲德拉在给他清洁
- Where is he? - Phaedre's cleaned him up,
然后她会带他过来
and she'll bring him in,
如果你现在准备好见他了
if you're ready to see him now.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
宝贝
Hi, baby.
瞧瞧他长得多快
Look how he's grown.
我知道 今天两个月大了
I know. Two months old today.
他会是个健壮高大的小伙子
He'll be a sturdy and tall lad.
几年后他就比你高了
He'll be towering over you in a few years' time.
布丽小姐
Miss Bree!
德鲁苏斯飞快地跑进了厨房♥
Drusus came racing into the cookhouse
说他看到有人骑马从坎贝尔的田地过来
saying he saw riders coming down through Campbell's fields,
其中一个是你母亲
and one of them is your mother.
他们现在到了宅前的路上
They're coming up the front road now.
去吧 姑娘
Well, go on, lass.
他还活着
He's alive.
我们跟他说了一切
We told him everything.
他叫什么
What's his name?
她还没给他取名字
She hasna named him yet.
她在等麦肯齐先生
She was waiting for Mr. MacKenzie.
乔卡丝塔 我们很感激你
Jocasta, we are so grateful to you...
照顾我们的女儿
For taking care of our daughter.
我很荣幸
It was my pleasure.
你觉得你的外孙怎么样
What do ye think of yer grandson?
他是个小战士
He's a wee fighter,
像他妈妈和外婆
like his mother and his granny.
我该去看看布丽
I should go look in on Bree.
好
Aye.
乔卡丝塔 你抱着他好吗
Jocasta, would you like to take him?
邦内特
Bonnet.
我抓到了那混♥蛋♥
I had the bastard.
但我们遭到了民兵的袭击 被关进了监狱
But we were set upon by militiamen and thrown in jail.
监狱发生了爆♥炸♥
There was an explosion.
我逃出来了 他没有
I got out. He didna't.
我只遗憾你没能亲手杀了他
I'm only sorry ye didna get to kill him with yer own hands.
我也是
So am I.
你需要什么吗 亲爱的
Can I get you anything, darling?
我想带你离开这里
I want to take you away from here,
带你回弗雷泽山脊的家里
bring you home to Fraser's Ridge,
在那里 你周围都是家人
where you will be surrounded by family
我们会照顾你
and we will take care of you.
来吧
Come here.
没事了
It's all right.
再次感谢 姨妈
Thank you again, Auntie.
我们不会忘记你的善良
We won't forget your kindness.
你随时都可以来弗雷泽山脊拜访我们
You're welcome to come visit us anytime at Fraser's Ridge.
也许我会去的
Perhaps I will make that journey
总有一天
someday.
你来了
You're here.
我来了
I'm here.
我不知道你会不会来
I didn't know if you'd come.
我也许很固执 但我不是个傻瓜
I may be stubborn, but I'm not a fool.
我爱你
I love you.
我会一直爱你
I always will.
我也爱你
I love you too.
孩子呢
The bairn?
是个男孩
A boy.
带我去看我的儿子
Take me to see my son.
穆塔夫
Murtagh.
有士兵
Soldiers!
英格兰兵
Redcoats.
穆塔夫 你得躲起来
Murtagh, you must hide yourself.
乔 我
Jo, I--
你必须去奴隶居所
You must get to the slave quarters,
快
quickly.
尤利西斯 你得把他藏起来
Ulysses, you must hide him.
是 夫人
Mistress.
让他们进来
Let them in.
有什么能帮忙的吗 先生
Can I help you, sir?
我们找詹姆斯·弗雷泽先生
We're looking for a Mr. James Fraser.
我就是詹姆斯·弗雷泽
I'm James Fraser.
我有封信要给你
Then I have a letter for you
是州长泰伦大人的
from His Excellency, Governor Tryon.
日安 先生
Good day, sir.
日安
Good day.
上面写了什么
Well, what does it say?
他命令我召集并带领民兵
He's ordered me to muster and lead a militia
与监管者战斗
to fight the Regulators.
我的第一个任务是追捕并
My first mission is to hunt down and...
杀掉逃犯
Kill the fugitive...
穆塔夫·菲茨吉本斯
Murtagh Fitzgibbons.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表