剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
ye can bring patients here, if you wish.
你真是什么都想到了
You've thought of everything.
天哪 桩歪了
Christ, the pole's crooked.
这样棚子也要歪的
The shed will be too.
我的棚子可不能歪
I canna have a crooked shed.
我觉得里面放的肉不会在乎的
I hardly think the deer carcasses will mind.
杰米舅舅
Uncle Jamie!
杰米舅舅
Uncle Jamie!
他们又来了
They've returned.
站我身后
Get behind me.
美国
弗雷泽山脊
詹姆斯·弗雷泽
天哪
Oh, my God.
1月21日
波士顿
-你好 -布丽安娜
- Hello? - Brianna?
-罗杰 -谁的电♥话♥
- Roger? - Who is it?
早不早 是不是吵醒你了
Is it too early? Did I wake ye?
没有没有 我起来了
No, no, not at all. I'm up.
盖尔和我正要去参加集♥会♥
Gayle and I were just gonna head to a rally in the Common.
罗杰
Roger?
天哪
Oh, my...
你 你好吗
How, uh, how are you?
没事吧
Is everything okay?
嗯嗯 我挺好
Aye, aye. I'm well.
你呢
And you?
嗯 我很好
Yeah. Yeah, I'm good.
就是学校的事很多
Just busy with school and all.
我刚才还在想你
I was just thinking about you.
是吗
You were?
是
Yeah.
就是
Just...
在想你节日过得好不好
Wondering if you had a nice holiday.
其实下周才过 而且也不算节日
Actually, it's next week, but it's not really a holiday.
我只是去因弗尼斯
I'm just heading up to Inverness
取最后那几个箱子
to get the last of the boxes from the house.
费欧娜好心替我保存着呢
Fiona was kind enough to store them for me.
我
I, uh...
布丽安娜
Brianna,
我有关于你妈妈的新消息
I have some news about your mother.
-我妈妈 -是的
- My mother? - Aye.
记得你在节日上给我的书吗
Remember the wee book you gave me at the festival?
我刚才在翻看
Well, I was flipping through it,
看到了一句话
and I saw a line...
其实就只是提了一下
Uh, a-a single mention, really,
提到了一个叫弗雷泽山脊的地方
about a place called Fraser's Ridge.
所以我给作者去信询问更多详情
So I wrote to the author to find out more.
然后呢
And?
克莱尔找到了杰米
Claire found Jamie.
他们重逢了
They were reunited.
他们住在北卡罗来纳州
They lived in North Carolina,
1768年左右 就定居在
from about 1768 at a settlement
这个叫弗雷泽山脊的地方
called Fraser's Ridge.
离赫利孔山很近
It's not far from Mount Helicon,
那里现在也叫祖父山
which is now called Grandfather Mountain.
节日庆祝的地方吗
The place where the festival was held?
是的 同一座山
Aye, the same mountain range.
他们是美国早期移♥民♥
So they were early Americans?
是的 我这里有份政♥府♥授地书
Aye. I have here in front of me a land grant showing Jamie
北卡罗来纳政♥府♥授予了杰米一万英亩
received 10,000 acres from the Governor of North Carolina.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
还有一封一个女人寄给英格兰家人的信
And a letter from a woman to her family in England
信里提到了詹姆斯·弗雷泽
which mentions a James Fraser and, quote,
和他的妻子克莱尔 医生
"His wife Claire, a healer."
布丽 你还在听吗
Bree? Are you--are you there?
我在 我只是
I'm here. I just...
罗杰 这件事对我的意义我无以言表
Roger, I cannot tell you what this means to me.
谢谢你的调查
Thank you for looking...
虽然咱们之间有不愉快
despite everything that happened.
应该的
Of course.
我还有论文要看
Well, I have essays to mark.
嗯
Yeah.
再见 布丽安娜
Good-bye, Brianna.
再见
Good-bye.
或许我们可以在别处修小屋
Maybe we could build somewhere else.
我们有一万英亩的土地
We do have 10,000 acres.
不行
No.
就得在这里
This is the place--
这里离河流很近 土地适于农耕
close to the stream where the earth is tillable
也免于受到东风侵袭
and we're sheltered from the east wind.
或许我们应该
Perhaps we should
搬到离共同边境远一些的地方
move further away from the shared border, then.
地图上小小的一条线
Something as small as a wee line on a map
已经无法阻止他们
didna stop them today.
如果他们想除掉我们
If they mean to be rid of us,
那么不管我们安顿在山脊哪里 他们都会来的
they'll come no matter where we settle on this ridge.
根据你告诉我的情况
And from what ye've told me,
这些土地上有很多印第安人
there are Indians all over these lands.
所以不管我们安顿在哪里 都会面临同样的问题
So, no matter where we settle, we'll have the same problem.
你还记得我给你看的头骨吗
You remember the skull I showed you--
我看到的那个印第安人
the Indian I saw?
我觉得他可能就是那个引导我们
I thought that perhaps he was the one who led us
回到彼此身边的人
back to each other,
指引我们来到了这里
guided us to this place.
如果那是一个警告呢
What if it was a warning?
他是像我一样的人
He's someone like me--
来自于未来
someone from the future.
如果他知道这里会有不好的事发生呢
What if he knows that something bad happens here?
不管他是不是鬼魂 英格兰人
Ghost or not, Sassenach,
我无法告诉你为什么
I canna tell ye what it is for me to feel
我觉得这里就是注定之地
the rightness of this place.
不只是你的鬼魂带我们来这里
Wasn't just yer ghost that brought us here.
山川也在对我说话
The mountain spoke to me.
问题是
Trouble is,
我跟这个部落无法沟通 告诉他们我很尊重
I canna speak wi' this tribe, tell them I mean to honor
双方划定的边界 愿意做个体贴的邻居
the boundary lines, be a considerate neighbor.
或许你该做个善意的表示
Perhaps you should make a gesture of goodwill.
对
Aye.
我早上就去跟约翰·昆西·玛耶斯谈谈
I'll speak with John Quincy Myers in the morning.
罗洛
Rollo.
切罗基人
The Cherokee.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
他们抢走了我们的肉
They took our meat!
他们想把我们饿死
They mean for us to starve.
拿着
Here.
是芬利
It's Finley.
舅舅 你看
Uncle, look.
不是切罗基人
This isn't the Cherokee.
是一头熊
This is a bear.
一头闲晃的熊是吗
A bear a-roaming, eh?
如果我有幸得见 场面肯定很恐怖
A fearful sight to behold if ever I saw one.
可不止闲晃 让我差点付出一匹马的代价
Doing more than roaming. It nearly cost me a horse.
现在想来 切罗基人的确告诉我
Come to think of it, the Cherokee did tell me
Tskili Yona来找他们了
they'd been visited by a Tskili Yona.
什么
A what?
Tskili Yona
Tskili Yona.
Yona在他们的语言里指熊
"Yona" is their word for bear,
但Tskili我就不太熟悉了
but "Tskili," I'm less familiar with.
我想它包含邪恶或者是凶恶之意
I gather it conjures a notion of "Wickedness" or "Evil."
我觉得是一个以熊的形象出现的恶灵
An evil spirit in the form of a bear, by my reckoning.
他们认为那是一个怪兽吗
They believe it's a-- a monster?
他们相信肯定不仅仅是一头熊
They certainly believe it's something more than a mere bear.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表