剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
新墓穴他们肯定会注意到
Surely they'll notice a newly-dug grave.
是 有可能
Aye, they might.
我觉得大臣先生不会白费力气
I shouldna think the minister would trouble himself
把他挖出来的
to dig him up for nothing.
他们怎么办
What do you do with the boys?
我自有办法
I have my way with them.
好的 小子
All right, lad?
我自有办法
I have my way with them.
伊恩
Ian.
怎么了
What's the matter?
之后
And after that...
巴克拉
The Bakra.
我对他们没有用
I've no use for them.
伊恩 伊恩
Ian, Ian!
伊恩 伊恩 怎么了
Ian. Ian, what is it?
我不想回想起来
I didna want to summon the memories.
但是墓穴
But the grave...
让我想起来了
It reminds me.
有些幽灵只能叫出他们的名字
Some ghosts can only be banished by speaking their name
和其罪行才能驱逐
and foul deeds aloud.
我 也有可怕的回忆
I--I, too, had a festering pain inside.
直到和你舅妈克莱尔倾诉后
Until I shared it with your Aunt Claire.
我被带到你们口中的格列斯那里时
When I was taken to the woman ye called Geillis...
她浑身赤♥裸♥
She was naked...
泡在血缸里
In a basin of blood.
她说起和处♥男♥同床的事
She talked about bedding virgins.
就像问我拿麦片当早餐
As plain as though she asked me whether I had parritch
一样平淡
for breakfast.
我实话实说 说我不是童男
I spoke true and I told her I wasna chaste.
她很不喜欢这个答案
That answer was not to her liking.
她需要用的是有童子之身之人
She needed someone chaste for her purposes.
她拉着我的手 以我的生命威胁我
She took my hand, and upon my life,
要我去床上躺下
she made me come to bed and lie down.
她逼我做的事
She made me do things.
我都难以启齿
Unspeakable things.
你有被迫和谁同床过吗
Have you ever lain wi' someone when ye didna want to do it?
有
I have.
那你理解我的感受吗
Then ye understand how it can be?
你做了并不想做的事
How you can do it without wishing to,
让人憎恶
detesting it.
可与此同时又
And all the while it feels...
有快♥感♥
Pleasing?
孩子
Well, lad...
说到底
What it comes down to...
说到底 身体是没有意识的
What it comes down to is that your cock doesn't have a conscience,
但你有
but you have.
这不是你的错 孩子
It's not your fault, lad.
你只是为了活下去 做了不得已的事
Ye did what ye must and survived.
仅此而已
That's all that matters.
坑已经够深了
Well, that hole is deep enough.
所以
So...
我们去让海斯安眠吧
Let's bring Hayes along then, huh?
莱斯利 动手吧
Lesley, let's get on with it.
我不知道别人需要什么
Gathering, I can't, what another fellow needs.
没有他 生命都再无意义
Life without him doesna seem right.
见鬼 上帝 救命啊
Ifrinn an Diabhail! A Dhia, thoir cobhair!
天哪 这是哪里来的
Christ alive! Where did it come from?
从地狱 让它赶紧回去才好
From Hell. May it return there at once!
不是地狱 是绞架
Not from Hell. From the gallows.
抱歉吓到你们了
My apologies for frightening ye.
来
Come.
好的 好的
All right, all right.
你在车里多久了
How long were you in the wagon?
从 从半下午开始
Since--Since midovernoon.
他们把可怜的海斯搬上去我就溜进去了
I crawled up there once the frog loaded up poor old Hayes.
我一直跟他在一起
I was keeping him company,
想着你们能带着我一起出城
hopin' that you'd be leaving town and takin' me with you.
在下斯蒂芬·邦内特 先生
Stephen Bonnet, sir.
邦内特先生
Mr. Bonnet.
你犯了什么罪
For what crime were you condemned?
偷盗 抢劫 走私
Thieving, smuggling, piracy.
那你犯罪的时候杀了多少人
And how many men have you killed in commission of your crimes,
邦内特先生
Mr. Bonnet?
都是他们先要杀我
None that were not tryin' to kill me first.
和你朋友一样
Same as your friend.
好吧
All right.
你走吧
You can go.
那就不耽误你们了
I'll not hinder ye.
我能再请您帮个忙吗
Might I trouble you for conveyance?
这会儿大批巡逻队和士兵
There'll be watchmen and soldiers
都在大道上搜捕我
out on the road tonight hunting me.
只要您带着我安全穿过哨卡
You could take me safely past them
走到一条通向大海的小溪
to a creek with an outlet down to the sea.
然后您就忙您自己的去
From there you'll be on your way,
再不用忍♥受我了
free of the taint of my company.
我不会再叨扰您了
I won't bother you again.
我保证
You have my word.
我求您了 先生
I'm begging you, sir.
看在加文·海斯的份上
In the name of Gavin Hayes.
他说您绝对不会抛弃朋友
He said you'd never turn your back on a friend.
帮加文的朋友吗
For a friend of Gavin?
好吧
All right.
我们带上你
We'll take ye.
很好
Great.
我跟着你们
I'll go with you.
夫妻结伴的话不那么可疑
Husband and wife will seem less suspicious.
好
Fine.
我们先把海斯安葬了
First, we lay Hayes to rest.
完事之后 你们两个骑上马
After we're done, you two take the horses
先回酒馆去
return to the tavern.
我们把邦内特先生送到安全地方去
We'll deliver Mr. Bonnet to safety.
谢谢您
Thank you.
我还有一个请求
I'd only ask one more thing.
请允许我帮你安葬朋友吧
Well, that you allow me to help bury a friend.
停下 报上名来
Halt. Make yourselves known.
詹姆斯·弗雷泽 和妻子克莱尔·弗雷泽
James Fraser and my wife, Claire Fraser.
这月黑风高的 你们出来干什么
What is it that brings you out so perilously late?
家事
A family matter.
车上是什么
What have you in the wagon?
没什么值钱的
Nothing of worth.
就是一些讨生活的物什
What little we have for our own provision.
一块鹿肉 一袋燕麦
A cut of venison, sack of oats.
还有一具尸体
And a body.
一具什么
A what?
尸体
A corpse.
今天下午绞死的人中的一个
One of the men what was hanged this afternoon.
我们把他送到家族墓地里好好安葬
We're taking him for a proper burial with his kinsman.
去看看 格里斯沃德
Have a look, Griswold.
没错 长官 是一具尸体
Yes, sir. It's a body.
裹尸布裹着呢
Wrapped in a shroud.
拿刺刀试试 看里面的人死没死透
Take your bayonet and make sure it's good and dead inside there.
您这是亵渎 中士
That's sacrilegious, Sergeant.
您就这么玷污遗体吗 长官
Would you defile a body, sir?
继续
Get on with it.
戳他的腿 格里斯沃德 确认一下
Stab it in the leg, Griswold, to be sure.
没错 一动不动 死得透了
Yeah, not a twitch. Dead as a doornail.
继续赶路吧 弗雷泽先生
Be on your way, then, Mr. Fraser.
你受伤了吗 邦内特先生
Are you wounded, Mr. Bonnet?
幸运之神与我同在啊
Danu the luck giver was with me.
好像是鹿肉替我受了这一刀
I think the venison bore the brunt of it.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表