剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
但我不再带人上船了
but I'm taking no one else aboard.
先生 船长 求你了
Sir--Captain, please.
我做什么都可以
I'd do anything.
我的爱人在那里 我要去找她
My lass is there and I need to find her.
不能在这里再找一个吗
And you can't find yourself one here?
没有女人比爱尔兰女人美 我保证
There's none so handsome as an Irish woman, I grant you.
不过还是可以试试
Still, ye'll have to try.
我说了 我不带人了
As I've said-- takin' no one else aboard.
先生
Gentleman.
能让我作为您的船员吗
Would you take me on as a member of your crew?
你的手写写字还行 恐怕当不了水手
Your hands are better suited to writing letters than sailing.
船长
Captain!
您需要我搬到哪里去
Where do you want this?
你信运气吗
You believe in luck?
正面就带你 反面你就留下
Heads, you come. Tails, you stay.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
罗杰·麦肯齐
Roger MacKenzie.
一个月20先令 麦肯齐先生
20 shillings a month, Mr. MacKenzie.
船靠岸你随时可以走
You're free to leave the ship when it's in port,
货物卸了船就能拿报酬
and you'll be paid once the cargo's unloaded.
水手们会告诉你东西放哪
Sailors'll show you where to go.
麦肯齐先生
And MacKenzie?
到威明顿前有四个港口
There's four ports before Wilmington.
希望她真的值得
I hope she's worth it.
脚踝好些了吗
Is yer ankle better?
快好了
Almost...
我很快就能离开了
I'll be on my way soon.
你在这里我很开心 小姐
Ye've been a blessing, lass.
从我丈夫离开
That cupboard's been broken
那橱柜就一直坏着
since my husband lived here.
我很高兴能帮上忙
I'm happy I could help.
瞧瞧你
Look at ye!
不像你啊 琼妮 辫子还没拆
It's not like you, Joanie, to keep yer braid for another day.
她很喜欢你
She's taken a liking to ye.
*要是你去旧金山*
*If you're going to San Francisco*
*头上一定要插一枝花*
*Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair*
我没听过
I dinna ken that one.
这是我妈妈最爱的歌♥
It's my mother's favorite.
拉里布洛克的女孩
Some of the girls at Lallybroch
夏天就会在头上戴一朵花
would put flowers in their hair in summer.
拉里布洛克
Lallybroch?
对 离这里不远
Aye, it's not far from here.
我母亲的亲戚就住在那里
My mother's relatives live there.
我从来没见过他们 但是
I've never met them, but
她提起他们总是一脸幸福
she always spoke of them so fondly.
你母亲是谁
And who might yer mother be?
我或许认识她
I may have kent her,
我也在拉里布洛克待过一段时间
spendin' a bit o' time at Lallybroch myself.
克莱尔·弗雷泽
Claire Fraser.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
你从没说过你姓弗雷泽
Ye never said yer name was Fraser.
不 我姓兰德尔
It's not. It's Randall,
随弗兰克的姓 他养育了我
after Frank, the man who raised me.
我知道了
I see.
就是那个你母亲不喜欢的丈夫
The husband yer mother didna care for.
我听到你跟琼妮在院子里说起这件事了
I heard ye and Joanie speaking about it in the garden.
她当然喜欢他 只不过
She cared for him. She just...
只不过不像爱另一个男人那样爱他
Didna love him as she loved this other man--
你亲生父亲
yer true father.
这个弗兰克·兰德尔 一定是个好人
Must be a good man, this Frank Randall--
养出这么好的一个女儿
to have raised a daughter such as ye.
是的 他是
Yes, he was.
不过他过世了
He died.
几年前
Some years ago.
很抱歉听到这个消息
I'm sorry to hear it.
这一切也不是你能决定的
It sounds as though he'd never leave ye by choice,
都是上帝的旨意
only by God's hand.
怎么起这么早
You're up early.
想给你准备个奶油茶点
I decided a cream tea necessary.
我很抱歉 爸爸
I'm sorry, Daddy.
不
No.
是我该给你道歉才对
It's you that deserves an apology.
我昨晚太失态了
I was not myself last night.
不 我不该逼你的
No. I shouldn't have pushed you.
没什么是一杯好茶和一块司康饼不能解决的
Nothing that a good cup of tea and a scone can't fix.
怎么样
Well? How is it?
很棒
It's perfect.
你有没有
Do you ever--
有没有想过去国外学习
have you ever thought about studying abroad?
我不知道 怎么这么问
I don't know. Why?
国外有很多很不错的大学
There are some excellent universities.
我知道 肯定有很多好大学
Yeah, I'm sure there are,
但是 哈佛在这里
but I mean, Harvard's here,
你也在这
and you're here.
你相信你母亲给你讲的故事吗
Do you believe the story yer mother told ye?
关于你亲生父亲 以及他为什么不能养你
About your true father and why he couldna raise ye?
当然信
Of course.
我没理由怀疑我的母亲 怎么这么问
I have no reason to doubt my mother. Why do you ask?
在拉里布洛克的时候
Well, folks talk...
坊间有传闻
at Lallybroch.
我不是很想重复他们说的话
'Course I wouldna want to repeat what they say,
都是有关你父亲的
it bein' about yer father.
他们怎么说他的
What do they say about him?
没什么
Nothing.
抱歉 我不该提起这个的
Forgive me, lass, for speakin' of it.
求你了 告诉我吧
Please? Tell me.
我其实很不愿复述他们说的那些话
I dinna like to repeat such things myself,
但确实有些人说
but there are some folk who say
他的心里容不下一个孩子
there was no room in his heart for a bairn,
因此在发现你母亲怀孕后就把她送走了
and he sent yer mother away upon findin' she was wi' child.
他们结婚了 也很相爱
They were married and in love.
他为什么会不想要孩子
Why wouldn't he want a child?
他为什么不想要我
Why wouldn't he want me?
不过是些坊间传言罢了
'Tis but whisperins hereabouts,
我本不该告诉你的 不过
but I shouldna ha' told ye, but
我不想你从别人口里听到这件事
I didna want ye to hear it from folk elsewhere.
总有人议论是非
People gossip.
-尽管已经过去这么久了 -是啊
- Even after all this time? - Oh, aye.
这样的传闻 为什么
A tale such as that, why--
别多想 姑娘
Think no more of it, lass.
我只希望 他不会第二次抛弃你
I only hope...he doesna turn ye away for a second time.
我必须找到他们
I have to find them,
即便他真的如你所言
even if he is what you say.
为什么要这么着急找到他们
What is it that's so pressing?
这或许听起来很奇怪
This will sound strange,
但他们需要我的帮助
but they need my help.
如果我能找到他们 就能救下他们的命
I can prevent their deaths if I go to them now.
马上会发生一场火灾
There's going to be a fire.
你又是怎么知道的
How would ye ken such a thing?
我没法跟你解释
I can't explain it.
如果有什么事
If there's something
会让我收不到我的赡养费
that will prevent me receiving my alimony,
你最好告诉我
ye'd best speak of it.
你的赡养费
Your alimony?
这又跟你有什么关系
What does this have to do with you?
你怎么敢闯进我的房♥子 对我这样
How dare ye come into my home and treat me--
你怎么敢
how dare ye!
是你带我来的
Uh--you brought me here.
是他们派你来的吗 是这样的吗
Did they send ye here? Is that what's happened?
他们让你来嘲笑我
Did they sent ye here to laugh at me,
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表