剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
摧毁小屋 偷走食物
destroying shelters, stealing food,
但我们没法杀死对我们来说已经死去的人
but we could not kill what was already dead to us.
现在他不会带来更多麻烦了
Now there will be no more trouble from him.
你们呢
And from you?
我和我家人会有麻烦吗
Will there be trouble for me-- for my family?
死亡跟随着白人
Death follows white men
就像大神跟随着卡尔马联盟
like the Great Spirit follows AniYunwiya.
我不邪恶
I'm not Tskili.
我家人和我希望安居乐业
My family and I wish to live peacefully.
我向你保证
I give ye my word.
试着每天走走路
Try to walk a bit every day.
这会帮助你保持体力
It'll help keep your strength up.
我按你说的做 夫人
I'll do whatever you say, Mistress.
我欠你一条命
I owe you my life.
我们都是
We all do...
我不希望你们建好小屋之前
I didn't wish for you to be digging a burying ground
先挖墓地
before building your cabin.
你可以先跟我们待在一起 直到你痊愈
Ye're welcome to remain wi' us until ye're well.
我们的酋长诺瓦哈利
Our chief, Nawohali.
他祈祷我们之间不要再有流血事件了
He prays that no more blood is spilled between us.
这也是我们的愿望
That is our wish as well.
Yona dihi
Yona dihi.
Yona dihi
"Yona dihi"?
意思是"杀熊者"
It means "Bear killer."
我们的人将这样称呼你
That is how you will be known to our people.
"杀熊者"
"Bear killer"?
来吧
Join us.
-请吧 -我是吉杜瓦
- Please. - I'm Giduhwa.
这是我丈夫的祖母阿达维希
This is my husband's grandmother, Adawehi.
我是克莱尔
I'm Claire.
她做过关于你的梦
She had a dream about you.
月亮在水中
The moon was in the water,
你变成了一只白乌鸦
and you became a white raven.
你飞过水面 吞下了月亮
You flew over the water and swallowed the moon.
白乌鸦飞了回去
The white raven flew back
在她手里下了个蛋
and laid an egg in the palm of her hand.
蛋裂开了
The egg split open,
里面有一块闪亮的石头
and there was a shining stone inside.
她知道这是伟大的魔术
She knew this was great magic,
石头能治愈疾病
that the stone could heal sickness.
她是医生
She's a healer.
非常强大的医生
A very powerful healer.
我丈夫的祖母说
My husband's grandmother says that
你现在有药物
you have medicine now,
但你会有更多
but you will have more.
当你的头发如同白雪时
When your hair is white like snow,
你将拥有超越时间的智慧
you will have wisdom beyond time.
你千万别担心
You must not be troubled.
死亡是上帝的意思
Death is sent from the gods.
这不是你的错
It will not be your fault.
我不确定我明白了
I'm not sure I understand.
来吧
Come.
我想这是最后一点了
I think this is the last of them.
感谢你为我存着
Thanks for storing them for me.
你怎么觉得
What do you think?
这非常
It's very...
行
aye...
你跟她聊过了吗
So, have you spoken to her?
一周前聊了五分钟
For all of five minutes a week ago.
这是个开始
It's a start.
这是头一回吗 自从...
First time since...?
自从我求婚后 对
Since my proposal, aye.
你们聊得怎么样
And? How did it go?
还行 我不确定她高兴是因为接到我的电♥话♥
Fine--no, I'm not sure if she was happy to hear from me
还是我查到的关于她妈妈的消息
or if it was the news I'd found that her mother,
她去旅行了 去寻找她失去的爱人
Took a trip and found a lost love of hers.
你是说她穿越回去寻找杰米·弗雷泽
You mean when she went back in time to find Jamie Fraser?
穿越
Back in...
你什么意思
What do you mean?
这些墙没有你以为的那么厚
These walls are no as thick as you think.
我听见你在书房♥和克莱尔还有布丽安娜
I heard ye in the study with Claire and Brianna,
聊到了传奇的高地人
speaking of the legendary Highlander.
祖母经常去石头那
Granny was a caller at the stones.
她是领舞的
She led the dances.
我知道人们消失的所有故事
I ken all the stories of people disappearing.
所以你一直以来都知道
So ye knew? All this time?
是啊
Aye.
我猜这会
I suspected that it would
对布丽安娜造成影响
take its toll on Brianna--
与她妈妈分离
parting from her mother.
是啊 她一直担心克莱尔是否会找到他
Aye, she couldn't stop worrying about whether Claire found him,
所以我一直寻找 直到我找到了他们重逢的证据
so I kept looking until I found some proof she had.
布丽安娜肯定很激动
Brianna must have been thrilled.
是的
Aye, she was.
我觉得这也许是个新开始 或者
I thought it might be a new beginning, or...
有所意义 但是
something, but then--
你没有接到她的电♥话♥
Ye havena heard from her.
至少她知道了
At least she knows.
怎么了
What?
我不确定我是否给你看了
I wasna sure if I should show you.
祖母曾帮助教士进行研究
Granny used to help the Reverend with his research.
我有一些她的文件
I have some of her papers that
厄尼和我收拾行李时 我无意中发现了
I came across when Ernie and I were unpacking.
-讣告 -是的
- An obituary? - Aye.
这个
This...
我满怀悲痛收到这条消息
"It is with grief that the news is received
詹姆斯·麦肯齐·弗雷泽及其妻子
"of The deaths by fire of James Mackenzie Fraser...
在火灾中丧生
"And his wife in a conflagration
大火毁掉了弗雷泽山脊殖民地
" that Destroyed the home
他们居住的房♥屋
on the settlement of Fraser's Ridge."
日期模糊了
The date's smudged--
1月21日 177几年
21st of January, 1770-something.
他们在1768年得到的土地
They received the land in 1768.
这就意味着 在12年内
So that means some time in the next 12 years,
他们去世了
they die.
说不定他们是在得到土地两年后
For all we know, they died two years after
就去世的
receiving their land.
他们可能没有活到看到那里变成美国
They might not have lived to see it become America.
布丽安娜会伤心欲绝的
Brianna will be devastated.
我不能告诉她
I can't tell her.
但她不该知道真♥相♥吗
But shouldn't she know the truth?
她母亲去世了 罗杰
Her mother's dead, Rog--
她已经去世了 费
She's been dead, Fi,
去世超过200年了
for over 200 years.
布丽安娜就知道这么多
Brianna knows that much.
这
This...
这会又让她心碎的
This will just break her heart all over again.
是
Aye.
我想你说得对
I supposed ye're right.
你干什么
What are you doing?
抱着我妻子过门槛
Carrying my wife over the threshold.
这里是门
And this'll be the door,
用兽皮做内衬御寒
lined with hides to keep out the cold.
那边
Ah, and over here,
我们做一个小储藏室和壁炉
we'll have a wee pantry and a hearth,
我会在这里做炉边祝福
where I'll perform a hearth blessing.
也许你该早点开始
Perhaps you should start sooner rather than later.
我们需要所有帮助
We need all the help we can get.
我们要为我们的书建书架
We'll build shelves for our books,
摆上蜡烛 这样我们就可以在晚上看书
have candles so we can read at night.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表