剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
莫顿玷污了我的女儿
Morton's dishonored my daughter.
-他们不能留在这里 -你们天亮就走
- They can't stay here. - Ye'll leave at dawn.
这女人得了天花 把她扔下船
The lass has smallpox. Throw her overboard.
求你不要
Please don't.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
任何人出现了红疹
And I'll do the same for any
我都会扔下去
who show signs of a rash.
我可以帮你藏起来
I can help keep you hidden.
-我还不知道你的名字 -罗杰
- I dinna ken your name. - Roger.
-我叫莫拉格·麦肯齐 -我也是麦肯齐家族的人
- Morag MacKenzie. - I'm a MacKenzie as well.
我不得不说我后来很喜欢北卡州
I must admit, I have grown quite fond of North Carolina.
我很不想让这里陷入混乱
Pain me to leave it in chaos.
虽然我们是农民
And farmers though we be,
但我们铸犁为剑
we've beat our plowshares into swords
为战争做好训练
and are training for battle.
你有多少人
How many men do ye have?
动手吧
Go to it, lads.
监管者缺乏组织
The Regulators are disorganized.
不可能准备好了对抗国王的战争
No way prepared for war against the Crown.
我本希望事情不必发展到这个地步
I had hoped it wouldn't come to this,
但我们似乎终于还是要打仗了
but it seems we're gonna have our war after all.
古战场传奇 第五季第七集
罗杰·麦克之歌♥
罗杰·麦克之歌♥
希尔斯堡
1771年
我们做好准备 去了希尔斯堡
We went to Hillsborough ready
至于结果如何 我们无从得知
for what outcome, we couldn't know.
但一个好士兵要时刻准备着
But a good soldier is taught to be prepared,
准备作战 若有必要也要准备赴死
ready to fight, and ready to die if need be.
但没人能准备好
But what no one can prepare for
如何在战时面对家人
is to face family in the time of war.
*她把鸭群赶入水中*
*Drove she ducklings to the water*
*每天早上在九点钟*
*Every morning, just at nine*
*她的小脚绊着石块*
*Hit her foot against a splinter*
*倾身落入水里边*
*Fell into the foaming brine*
*亲爱的 亲爱的*
*Oh, my darling, oh, my darling*
*我亲爱的克莱门泰*
*Oh, my darling Clementine*
*你永远走了 不再回来*
*You are lost and gone forever*
*我真懊悔 克莱门泰*
*Dreadful sorry, Clementine*
今天就到这里 小伙子
That's all for today, laddie.
爸爸要走了
Your da has to go.
但我保证会回来 再为你唱这首歌♥
But I promise I will be back to sing it again for you.
他永远不厌倦这首歌♥
He never gets tired of that one.
我依然希望你留在山脊
I still wish you'd stayed at the Ridge.
我想尽可能久地待在你身边
I wanted to be as close to you as I could for as long as possible.
丽兹 吉米和我不会有事的
Lizzie, Jemmy, and I will be safe
和谢尔斯顿一家住在希尔斯堡
here in Hillsborough with the Sherstons.
我该上路了 上校在等我
I'd better get on the road. The Colonel will be expecting me.
来吧 我们去吃早饭
Come now, we'll get breakfast.
如果我们回到自己时代的牛津
You know, if we were back in Oxford in our own time,
我们现在正在准备便当
we'd be making our lunchboxes
送彼此去上班
and seeing each other off to work.
在这个时代我却要送你上战场
Now here I am seeing you off to war.
过来
Come here.
我还没了解我父亲 他就在二战中死了
I barely knew my father before he was killed in World War II.
吉米比我那时候小多了
And Jemmy is much younger than I was.
如果我没能回来
If I don't make it back...
这不会发生的
Hey, that is not going to happen.
在你离开的时候 我会告诉他
And while you are gone, I will tell him
他的父亲有多勇敢
how brave his father is.
也许我们会走运
Maybe we'll be lucky.
也许比利·泰伦会恢复理性
Maybe Billy Tryon will come to his senses
与监管者和平地解决争端
and work things out peacefully with these Regulators.
但为了以防万一
But just in case,
你知道《克莱门泰》的全部歌♥词吧
you know all the words to "Clementine"?
知道 但我不是歌♥手
Yes, but I'm no singer,
所以你最好遵守对儿子的诺言
so you had better keep your promise to your son.
再见 罗杰·麦克
Good-bye, Roger Mac.
再见 麦克夫人
Good-bye, Mrs. Mac.
生日快乐 上校
Happy birthday, Colonel.
你在自我审视吗
You taking stock?
差不多吧
Something of the sort.
我想我还有几个小时
Well, I suppose I have a few hours left.
我是六点半出生的
I was born at half-six.
到吃晚饭的时候 我就活了半个世纪了
I willna have lived a half-century until suppertime.
你打算在那之前变得更衰老吗
Do you expect to disintegrate much before then?
我需要给你拿拐杖吗
Do you need me to fetch you a cane?
或者助听筒
Or a hearing trumpet?
我猜在那之前不会有东西散架
I dinna suppose anything's likely to fall off before then.
至于功能嘛
As for the workings...
-那个 -看起来一切功能正常
- Well... - It all seems to be in perfect working order.
一点没有松懈
There's nothing loose at all.
很好
Good.
你怎么知道我在干嘛
How did ye ken what I was doing?
"自我审视" 如你所说
"Taking stock," As ye say.
我也会这样做 在每次过生日前
I do it too before every birthday.
我喜欢回顾过去的岁月
I like to reflect on the year past.
我想每个人都这样做
I think everybody does.
确保你依然是之前的那个人
Just making sure that you're the same person as you were the day before.
你没看到什么明显变化吧 英格兰人
Ye dinna see any marked changes, do ye, Sassenach?
没有
No.
你依然是你
You're still you.
我刚想到
It struck me...
我现在比我父亲活得更久了
I've now lived longer than my father did.
他从没见过这个早晨
Now this is a morning he never saw.
他49岁时去世了
He died when he was 49.
我相信他要是知道你还活着 一定很开心
I'm sure he'd be happy to know you're alive...
有着爱你的女儿和外孙
with children and grandchildren that love you.
是的 宝贝
Aye, mo chridhe.
这个世界和在其中的每天都是礼物
The world and each day in it is a gift.
不管明天将带来什么 我都很感激能看见
Whatever tomorrow brings, I'm grateful to see it.
至于自我审视 我的牙齿都在
And as for taking stock, I've all my teeth...
身体也没缺失
None of my parts are missing,
老二依然能在早上自己站起来
and my cock still stands up by itself in the morning.
可能会更糟呢
Could be worse.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日*
*Happy birthday...*
*快乐*
*To you*
*祝你生日快乐 亲爱的上校*
*Happy birthday, dear Colonel*
*祝你...*
*Happy...*
*生日...*
*Birthday...*
*快乐*
*To you*
盖吉将军好心地从纽约送来了
General Gage was good enough to send two field pieces
两门野战炮和六门回旋炮
and six swivel guns from New York.
既然这些叛乱分子想打仗
These insurgents wanted a fight,
我们就打一打
and they shall have one.
我们有多少人马 大人
How many men do we have, Your Excellency?
算上你的连队 弗雷泽上校
Uh, counting your company, Colonel Fraser,
一共1068人
1,068.
摩尔上校将指挥炮兵团
Colonel Moore will command the artillery,
利奇上校指挥步兵团
Colonel Leech, the infantry.
布洛克上尉指挥骑兵团
Captain Bullock's here with the cavalry.
他们在河湾那里扎营
They're camped around the river bend.
那还没算上沃德尔将军的大部队
That's not accounting for General Waddell's brigade.
他在索尔兹伯里 等着两车
He's at Salisbury, awaiting the arrival
从查尔斯顿发出的火♥药♥运来
of two wagonloads of gunpowder from Charleston.
长官
Sir.
监管者不会有这种口径的武器和弹♥药♥
The Regulators willna have artillery and munitions of this caliber.
他们大多都是没受训过的农民
They're mostly farmers with no military training.
他们在挑战王权之前
Something they should be mindful to consider
就该想到这点
before provoking the Crown.
相信你的人马已经整装待发了吧 弗雷泽上校
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表