剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
我的
My--
我的家人在阿祖马可
my family in Adjumako...
非洲
Africa...
很远的地方
far, far away.
你被带走了吗
You were taken from them?
还有我妹妹
My sister, too.
阿蓓纳
Abena.
人们强迫我们从玩耍的树上下来
Men forced us from the trees where we played.
在海滩上把我们分开
Parted us on the beach.
强迫我们上船
Forced us to ships
我从没见过
larger than a--
那么大的船
anything I had seen before.
你需要休息
You need your rest.
你也是 伊恩
You too, Ian.
你睡觉之前
Before you turn in,
叫人下来
have someone come down
帮我把鲁弗斯挪去我卧室
and help me bring Rufus to my bedroom.
我在那里会更舒服
He'll be more comfortable there.
我会的 舅妈
I will, Auntie.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
尤利西斯
Ulysses.
很晚了
It's late.
你不该睡觉了吗
Shouldn't you have turned in by now?
卡梅隆夫人叫我
Mistress Cameron asked me to...
留神一切
keep an eye on things.
我懂了
I see.
您的病人情况如何
How is your... patient faring?
他挺过了手术
He's survived the surgery.
我打算尽力而为
I intend to do whatever I can
让他痊愈
to make sure he recovers.
我来
Allow me to...
帮您拿 夫人
take that, mistress.
你有什么烦恼吗
Something bothering you?
抱歉我如此直率 夫人
Forgive me for being forthright, mistress,
但如果你坚持己见
but... persist along your path,
鲁弗斯将面临比死亡更惨的命运
and Rufus will face a fate far worse than death.
-你什么意思 -现在只能
- What do you mean? - Saving that boy's soul
拯救那男孩的灵魂了
is all that can be done for him now.
等监工到了
Once the overseers come,
他们会把他的四肢扯下来
they will tear the limbs from his body
用剩下的部分
and leave what little is left behind
警告我们其余人
as a warning for the rest of us if we--
违反法律的下场
if we disobey the law.
这对我们大家都更好
It would have been better for us all had he--
如果他死在钩子上
had he died on this hook.
晚安 夫人
Good night, mistress.
他们必须在那站一晚上吗
Must they stand there all night?
别生法卡德和沃尔夫的气
Dinna be angry w' Farquard and Wolff.
你的行为没有得到人们的信任
Yer actions havena inspired a great deal of trust.
他们很慷慨
It was charitable of them
给了我们一个改正悲剧的机会
to grant us an opportunity to rectify this... lamentable occurrence.
没有别的办法了吗 姨妈
Is there no other way, Auntie?
没有
No.
如果我们不做到答应的事
If we dinna deliver what was agreed upon,
法卡德和沃尔夫会是我们最不需要担心的人
Farquard and Wolff will be the least of our concerns.
你只有到午夜的时间 克莱尔
You have until midnight, Claire.
做什么
To do what?
交出鲁弗斯
To turn Rufus over...
让他被处决
to be executed.
不
No.
-不 我不能这样做 -我希望有别的办法
- No, I can't do that. - I wish there was another way.
你觉得你能治好他吗
Do ye think ye can heal him?
我帮他挺过了最难的部分
I've gotten him over the worst part of it.
总是有感染的风险
There's always a risk of infection.
那么
So,
如果你救了他
if you do save him,
然后呢
what then?
我们
Well, we--
我们可以说他逃跑了
we could say that he escaped.
给别人判刑吗
Condemn the others?
那天跟他一起工作的奴隶们
The slaves working alongside him that day.
-我不明白 -这是法律
- I don't understand. - It's the law.
确保犯罪会得到惩罚
A way of ensuring no... crime goes unpunished.
如果犯罪的人不承担他的责任
If the guilty man doesna take his share of the blame,
那就必须惩罚他的奴隶同伴
then his fellow slaves must be punished instead.
-卡梅隆夫人 -带他出来
- Mistress Cameron! - Get him out!
弗雷泽先生
Mr. Fraser!
这是法律
It's the law!
天啊
Christ.
他们会把他撕碎
They'll tear him apart.
待在这里
Stay here.
快午夜了
It's nearly midnight.
你知道该做什么
Ye ken what must be done.
那不是法律 是暴徒
That isn't the law. That's a mob.
是的 如果正义得不到伸张
Yes, and they will burn River Run to the ground
他们会烧掉奔流庄园
if justice isna served.
你没法拯救罪犯的命运
Ye canna deliver the criminal from his fate.
弗雷泽先生
Mr. Fraser.
卡梅隆夫人
Mistress Cameron!
弗雷泽先生
Mr. Fraser!
交出无法无天的黑人
Turn over the lawless negro!
天啊
Blessed Bride,
你妻子的愚蠢会害我们都被杀死的
yer wife's foolishness will get us all killed.
我要去和邻居们说话了
I must address my neighbors.
-尤利西斯 -夫人
- Ulysses. - Mistress.
姨妈
Auntie...
我知道你发誓不伤人 但是
I ken ye swore an oath to do no harm, but...
也许你也许可以像对卡伦一样帮他
Perhaps ye could aid him the way ye did Colum.
什么
What?
如果你的誓言是不伤人 那么
If yer oath is to do no harm, then...
拯救他的灵魂
isn't it better to save his soul
不比让那些人撕碎他的灵魂更好吗
then to have those men tear it from his body?
卡梅隆夫人 黑人在哪
Mistress Cameron, where is the negro?
他必须受到惩罚
He must be punished!
-我外甥 -带他出来
- My nephew-- - Bring him out!
我外甥杰米
My nephew, Jamie,
正准备把他交给你们
is preparing to deliver him to you.
我跟你们保证 鲁弗斯会为他的罪行付出代价
I assure you, Rufus will pay for his crimes.
奔流庄园不会容忍♥违法行为
Lawlessness wilna be tolerated at River Run.
夫人
Mistress...
我在 鲁弗斯
I'm here, Rufus.
带他出来 现在带他出来
Bring him out! Bring him out now!
天啊 你们不让我说话吗
Blessed Bride, will you no allow me to speak?
带他出来
Get him out here!
我们不等了
We won't wait no longer!
我要给你泡杯茶
Going to make you a tea.
会帮你睡得好
It'll help you sleep.
我外甥杰米 遵守承诺
My nephew, Jamie, is a man of his word.
他会在午夜交出黑人
He will deliver the negro at midnight,
而不是更早的时候
and no a moment sooner,
这是沃尔夫中尉和坎贝尔先生
as was agreed upon by Lieutenant Wolff
商量好的
and Mr. Campbell.
我打算伸张正义
I intend to serve justice,
遵守法律的要求
as the law commands.
来
Here.
慢点
Easy.
跟我说说你妹妹
Tell me about your sister.
阿蓓纳
Abena.
你们小时候喜欢做什么
What did you like to do as children?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表