剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
如果不把生病的人处理掉
None of us will live to make landfall
谁都活不到船靠岸
if we don't take out the sick.
-把她扔下船 -不
- Throw her overboard. - No!
我求你了
Please, I beg you!
-不能扔下去 她会溺死的 -求你了
- I canna do that. She'll drown. - Please!
你说过我有任何需要 你都愿意做
You said you were willing to do whatever I might need.
按我说的做
Do as I command.
求你了 不要
Please, I beg you! No!
不要
No!
不 不
No! No!
-等等 不要 -不 求你不要
- Wait, no--no-- - No, please don't--
船长 船长 不要
Captain! Captain, no!
放了她
Let her go!
船长 求你不要
Captain! Please don't.
妈
Ma...
苍天 你疯了吗
Christ, have you lost your mind?
已经有五个人被我扔到海里了
I've given five over to the sea already,
任何人出现了红疹 我都会扔下去
and I'll do the same for any who show signs of a rash.
你怎么可以这样
How could ye?
她还是个孩子 上帝啊
She was a child for God's sake!
她确实是 但毫无价值
She was, and of no value.
是 或许对你毫无价值
Aye, no value to you, perhaps.
原谅我坚持自己无知的见解
Oh, you will forgive me for putting my ignorant opinion
而无视你的想法 麦肯齐先生
above your own, Mr. MacKenzie, but,
但谁叫我是船长呢
well, I'm the captain here.
继续检查每位乘客
Continue to examine each passenger.
把病了或出现红疹的人
Anyone who is ill or show signs of a rash,
全都带到我这
bring them to me.
过来 让爷看看你的脸
Come here, there, you! Show us your face!
别碰她
Don't take her!
-给我看看 -赶紧的
- Get--come on. - Come here.
她有红疹 带走她
She's got rash. Take her.
住手 放开我
Stop! Unhand me!
不是天花
It's nae the pox!
不 求你们不要
No! Please, no!
让我瞧瞧他
Let me see him.
是了 你过来
Yeah, you. Come on.
你见过一位带着孩子的年轻漂亮的母亲吗
Have ye seen a young mother-- bonny lass with a wee bairn?
没
No.
带走她
Take her!
-你在这 -求你了
- There you are. - Please.
求你了 先生 不能这样
I beg you, sir. Ye canna do it.
我知道他们要带我们去哪 不能让他去送死
I ken where they're takin' us-- ye canna send him to his death.
我不是来伤害你的孩子的
I'm not here to hurt your baby.
-孩子病了吗 -只是起了点红疹
- Is the child sick? - It's not but a wee rash.
吉米在长牙了 你自己来看
Jemmy's teeth are comin' in. Ye saw for yerself.
不是天花
It's not smallpox.
-你 跟我走 -上帝啊 发发慈悲吧
- You, let's go. - Lord, have mercy.
跟我来 我可以帮你藏起来
Come with me, I can help keep you hidden--
我会给你拿吃的和喝的
I'll get you food and drink.
我还不知道你的名字
I dinna ken yer name.
罗杰
Roger.
我叫莫拉格·麦肯齐
Morag MacKenzie.
他叫吉米
And this is Jemmy.
你以什么发誓
What will ye swear on?
我也是麦肯齐家族的人
I'm a MacKenzie as well.
我以我爱人的性命发誓
I'll swear on my own woman's life.
这边
This way.
我们到拉里布洛克了
We're here--Lallybroch.
非常感谢你 琼
I'm so grateful to you, Joan.
你很善良
Ye're a kind soul.
你母亲是女巫不是你的错
It's no yer fault yer mother is a witch.
等你找到我们的爸爸
When ye find our Da,
能叫他回家吗
mebbe ye'll ask him to come home?
-琼妮 -伊恩叔叔
- Joanie? - Uncle Ian!
怎么有个旅人跟着你
What's the traveler doing with ye?
她是杰米·弗雷泽的女儿
She's Jamie Fraser's daughter.
我相信你 姑娘
I believe you, lass.
不必向我证明
You dinna need to prove it to me.
你的眼睛像他 知道吗
Ye have her eyes, ye ken.
我都绝望地以为再也见不着杰米的孩子了
I had given up hope I'd ever look upon a child of Jamie's,
现在你却来了
and now...here ye are,
就在我面前
standing right in front of me.
很可惜我妻子不在 见不到你
It's a shame my wife's not here to meet ye.
-珍妮姑妈 -对
- Aunt Jenny? - Aye.
她去帮忙接生一个孙辈小孩了
She's away helping birth a grandchild.
我想她会怪我没留住你的
I ken she'll have my hide for no keeping ye here,
但
but...
得尽快让你坐船离开
we should have ye on a ship as soon as we can.
我想杰米不告诉我们是有原因的
I'm sure Jamie had his reasons for not telling us.
但我知道你是意外的天赐之福 姑娘
But I do ken ye're an unexpected blessing, lass.
这应该足够你买♥♥去北卡罗来纳州的
This should be enough to buy you safe passage
船票
to North Carolina,
也够你到达后的食宿了
as well as room and board once you've arrived.
我不能要你的钱
I can't take your money.
你得拿着
Aye, ye can.
我们是一家人
You're family.
等你到了威明顿 记得去奔流庄园
Make sure ye ask after yer Auntie Jocasta
找你的太姑妈乔卡丝塔
when ye arrive in Wilmington, at a place called River Run.
她知道去哪找你的父母
She'll ken where to find yer parents.
谢谢你 孩子
Thank you, lads.
小姐
Mistress.
里面的衣服属于你妈妈
The clothes inside belonged to yer mother.
我想她希望你拥有
I ken she'd want ye to have them.
谢谢你 罗杰
Thank ye, Roger.
孩子看起来气色不错
Bairn's looking well.
怎么了
What's wrong?
船长
Captain.
想象我的惊讶吧
Imagine my surprise
厨房♥工去找咸猪肉时
when a galley hand went lookin' for salt pork,
结果找到了一个姑娘和一个孩子
and found a lassie and a babe instead.
我说过 聪明的人不会操心
I said a wise man doesn't trouble himself
超出自己能力范围的事情
with the things beyond his power,
但在这艘船上
but on this ship,
一切都在我的能力之内
everything's in my power.
包括分配口粮
Including the distribution of rations.
她躲在这里
Now, see, she's hiding down here
而其他人在上面受苦
while others suffer above.
这不公平 对吧
That's not fair, is it?
我刚17岁时
When I was just 17,
是工人里最年轻的一个
the youngest of a crew of workmen,
被雇去盖房♥子
hired to build a house.
我不知道他们为何讨厌我
I couldn't say for why they hated me.
他们很多肤色苍白 也许是我的态度
They were a whey-faced lot, so maybe it was my manner,
或者是因为姑娘们对我笑
or the way the lasses smiled at me,
但我知道我在他们之中不受欢迎
but I knew I was unpopular with them.
船长 容我说
Captain, if I may--
他们需要为地基献祭
They needed a sacrifice for the foundation,
免得地震 墙壁倒塌
lest the earth should tremble and the walls collapse.
但他们开始争论
But they started arguing about whether
是否该献祭我
I should be the sacrifice,
或者蠢乔伊是个更好的选择
or if Daft Joey would be a better choice.
其中有个人建议扔硬币
One of the men suggested tossing a coin.
你要正面还是反面
"Do ye take heads or tails?"
他笑着问道
He asked, laughing.
我害怕得说不出话
I was too sick to speak.
他说抛出正面 我就活
So he said by Geordie's head should I live,
抛出反面 我就死
and by his arse I should die.
他把先令抛向空中
And he threw the shilling in the air.
我没有力气去看
I had no strength to look.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表