剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
好小伙
Good lad.
肝怎么样
How's the liver?
很好吃 先生
Delicious, sir.
嗯
Aye.
我父亲总是说自己猎来的食物
Yeah, my dad always said it tastes better
更好吃
when you've earned every bite.
威利
Willie?
威廉少爷
Master William?
怎么了
Yes?
你觉得不舒服吗
Do you feel unwell?
你发热或者发烧吗
Are ye warm or feverish?
我很好 先生
I'm quite well, sir.
那些苹果干不好吃吗
Those dried apples no sit well?
我有一服药剂
I have a potion that will
可以治胃疼
cure ills of the stomach.
煮药剂不会花太长时间
It'll no take long to brew.
这是克莱尔做的
Claire made it.
她是出色的医生
She's a fine healer.
她说父亲会活下去
She said Papa would live.
她跟我保证过了
She--She gave me her word.
那你就放心吧
Then you may depend upon it.
我受够了像野蛮人一样睡在露天
I've had enough of sleeping under the stars as savages do.
我想回家
I want to go home.
别担心 少爷
Dinna fash, my Lord.
我们明早就回家
We'll begin our journey home in the morning.
我现在就想见我父亲
I--I want to see my papa now.
太黑了
It's too dark.
这全是你的错
This is all your fault.
如果我父亲没来拜访你
If my papa hadn't come to visit you,
他就不会生病
he never would have fallen ill.
还有
And...
他现在要病死了
Now he's going to die.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 我的头肯定要裂开了
Oh, God. My head will surely split.
来 让我试试指压疗法
Here, let me try some acupressure.
看看它是否会缓解疼痛
See if it won't ease the pain.
这就对了
That's it.
我今天会死吗
Am I to die today?
你体温很高
Your temperature's very high.
我们得给你降温
We need to bring it down.
我得坦白
I need to make a confession.
当我听说伊泽贝尔去世时
When I heard that Isobel had died...
我毫无感觉
I felt nothing.
我们一起生活过
We shared a life.
我本该难过的
I should have felt something.
但我没有
But I didn't.
放松吧
Just relax.
你问我为什么来
You asked me why I came here.
我是来看看我是否还能感觉的
I came to see whether I can still feel.
是我的感情死了
Whether it is my feelings that have died...
还是我只对伊泽贝尔没感情
Or only Isobel.
结果呢
And?
至少我还能觉得羞愧
I can still feel shame, at least.
这很难
Oh, it's hard.
看着你和他在一起很难
It's hard watching you with him.
为什么折磨自己
Why torture yourself?
你当然知道到这儿来是永远得不到他的
Surely you knew coming here that you could never have him.
我本可以得到他的
I could have had him.
什么
What?
作为对我承诺当威廉父亲的回报
In exchange for my commitment to serve as William's father...
杰米主动向我献身
Jamie offered himself to me.
我当然拒绝了
Of course I refused.
我决不会那样得到他
I would never take him on those terms.
你应该别说话了
You should stop talking.
你需要休息
You need your rest.
威利
Willie?
威廉
William!
威廉
William?
瞧瞧我找到了什么
Look what I found.
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
这是为了吃早饭
It's to break our fast.
我记得我告诉过你
I thought I told you--
野蛮人
Savages.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
这孩子从切罗基人的地盘上拿走了鱼
The boy took fish from the place of the Cherokee.
他必须用血偿还
He must pay with his blood.
不 不
No, no, no!
这孩子是我儿子 他的血就是我的血
The boy is my son! His blood is my blood.
取我的血吧
Take mine instead.
我不会抛下你走的
I won't go without you.
你会的
Yes, you will.
顺着小溪回弗雷泽山脊
Follow the stream back to Fraser's Ridge.
愿上帝保护她 她 还有孩子们
May the Lord protect her, her and the children.
不 他不是我父亲
No, no, he's not my father!
他不是我父亲
He's not my father!
他给我看了边界 但我没尊重
He showed me the boundaries, but I did not respect them.
是我一个人偷走了你们的鱼
I alone stole your fish.
后退 威利
Stand down, Willie.
不 威利 不
No. No, no! Willie, no!
不
No!
我不明白他们说的话的意思 但是
I dinna ken the meaning of all they're saying, but...
我想他们的仁慈是因为你
I believe their mercy was due to you.
你的勇气
Your courage.
我必须恳求你的宽恕
I must beg your forgiveness.
我不够谨慎 这
My... lack of discretion, it...
刺穿了我的心
pierces my very core.
你病得很重
You were very ill.
这不是借口
It's no excuse.
但你错了
But you were wrong.
让我难过的不是知道你有了杰米
Knowing you have Jamie and I never will
而我永远不会得到他
is not that which grieves me.
这是我已经接受的事实
It's a truth to which I am reconciled.
看到你脸上的满足
It's witnessing the satisfaction on your face
让我很受伤
that wounds me.
这是我永远无法给伊泽贝尔的
Something I could never give Isobel.
你知道爱一个人
Do you know what it's like to love someone
但无法让她得到幸福的感受吗
and never be able to give them happiness?
不是你的错 也不是她的错
Not through any fault of yours or theirs,
但就因为你天生不是适合她的人
but simply because you were not born the right person for them?
我理解
I understand.
很懂
All too well.
当我以为杰米战死时 我
When I thought Jamie was dead, I...
我嫁给了另一个人
I was married to another man.
一个好人
Oh, a good man.
但是
But...
我也必须请求你的原谅
I must ask for your forgiveness, too.
你说得对
You were right.
我想我的确嫉妒
I suppose I am envious
你和杰米共度的时光
of the time you spent with Jamie.
我们被剥夺了在一起20年的时光
We were deprived of 20 years together.
现在你来了
Now that you've come here...
见到他
And seen him...
你还有感情吗
Do you still have feelings?
有
I do.
是的
Yes.
愿上帝帮助我
God help me.
你说你没有杰米的任何东西
When you said you have nothing of Jamie,
你错了
you're wrong.
你有威廉
You have William.
你记得你离开赫尔沃特的那天吗
Do you remember the day you left Helwater?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表