剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
这就是最棒的地方
That's the best of it.
昨晚
Last night.
就在威明顿
Here in Wilmington.
他们在这吗
They're here?
他说弗雷泽先生正在麦凯布的店里
He said Mr. Fraser's over by McCabe's now.
不好意思
Excuse me,
你见到过一位红发高个子的苏格兰人吗
have you seen a tall, redheaded Scotsman?
是 他去了后巷
Aye, he was here. He, uh, went round the back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你要找谁 姑娘
What d'ye want here, lassie?
你
You.
抱歉 姑娘 我结婚了
I'm sorry, lass. I'm a married man.
我说真的
I meant it.
我有妻子了
I have a wife.
你是...
Are you--
你是杰米·弗雷泽
You're Jamie Fraser.
对吗
Aren't you?
我是
I am.
你是谁
Who asks?
你有话要跟我说吗 姑娘
Have ye a message for me, lass?
我叫布丽安娜
My name is Brianna.
是你的女儿
I'm your daughter.
布丽安娜
Brianna?
真的吗
Is it true?
是你
It's you.
是我
It's me.
你看不出来吗
Can't you tell?
是
Aye.
我看出来了
Aye, I can.
我从没想过你长大的样子
Hadna thought of you as grown.
不知为什么 我一直以为...
Had ye in my mind somehow as a...
你是个小婴儿
a wee bairn always.
我的孩子
As my babe.
从没想过...
Never expected...
别哭 孩子
Oh, dinna weep, lass.
别哭 布丽安娜
Dinna weep, Brianna.
别伤心
Dinna be troubled.
没事了
It's all right.
[苏格兰语]
M' annsachd.
没事了
It's all right.
你还没看到你妈妈吧
You'll have not seen your mother, then?
没有
No.
天啊
Christ.
她会高兴疯了的
She'll be mad wi' joy.
英格兰人
Sassenach.
妈妈
Mama.
布丽
Bree!
什么...
What...
我们死于一场大火吗
We die in a fire?
我知道你们会找到对方...
I knew you'd found each other, and...
《讣告》
我只是想更了解你们在一起的生活
I was just curious to know more about your life together.
我找到了一份有你们名字的旧报纸
I came across an old newspaper with your names in it.
但我... 我没料到会看见...
But I--I didn't expect to see--
我们的死讯
News of our death.
日期模糊了
Smudged date.
印刷工真是太粗心了
Unforgivable mistake by the printer.
我不知道那是十年之后
I didn't know if it was ten years from now
还是十个月
or ten months.
只知道我必须尽快来提醒你们
I just knew I had to warn you as quickly as possible.
不管怎样 我们还有些时间
Well, we've some time either way.
你会跟我们回弗雷泽山脊的吧
Ye'll, uh--ye'll come wi' us to Fraser's Ridge?
她当然会了
Of course she will.
我们在那还算有些土地 对吧 克莱尔
We have, uh, a fair bit of land, have we no, Claire?
没有完全开♥发♥ 但已经有了租户和庄稼
There's still much to do, but we have settlers and some crops.
我是和一个年轻女孩从苏格兰来的 她叫丽兹
I traveled from Scotland with a young woman, Lizzie.
这说来话长 但是... 她欠我的情
It's a long story but, well, she's indebted to me,
我也欠她的情
and I'm indebted to her.
也欢迎她一起来
She's welcome to join us.
杰米舅舅
Uncle Jamie.
我已经看着行李和木桶
I've seen to it that the belongings and the casks
都搬上莎莉·安号♥了
are on the Sally Ann.
弗里曼船长说...
Captain Freeman says--
抱歉
Oh, pardon.
我没看到还有位客人
Didna ken ye were with company.
她不是客人 小子
She's not company, lad.
她是...
She's...
我们的女儿
Our daughter.
布丽安娜
Brianna.
你表姐
Yer cousin.
我知道这很震撼
I know it's a surprise.
但我们会跟你解释清楚的
But we'll explain it all later.
只要是你的事 克莱尔舅妈
When it comes to ye, Auntie Claire,
我知道不问就好
I've learned it's better not to ask too many questions.
那么
Well, then...
欢迎 表姐
welcome, cousin.
真帅
So...handsome.
它叫罗洛
Oh, his name's Rollo.
你就是很帅 对不对
You are handsome, aren't you?
罗杰也在北卡罗来纳州
Roger's here in North Carolina?
不在了
Not anymore.
我不想让他跟着我
I didn't want him to follow me.
这件事我想一个人完成
This was something I wanted to do on my own.
但他居然在威明顿找到了我
But somehow he managed to find me in Wilmington.
天哪 我真生气 因为他冒生命危险来了
God, I was so mad at him, that he risked his life...
但我也很开心见到他
But also really happy to see him.
你爱上他了
You're in love with him.
是的
Yes.
我们本来都有了婚约
We were handfast.
然后就大吵一架
Then we got into this huge fight.
现在他要去苏格兰
And now he's headed to Scotland
通过石头穿越
and back through the stones.
就因为吵了一架吗
Over one argument?
我们都很生气
Well, we were both upset.
他威胁说要走 我说那就走好了
He threatened to, and I told him to go ahead...
我说我不需要他在这里
That I didn't need him here.
我应该去追他的
I should have gone after him.
他坐今早的船走了
He sailed away this morning.
这都是我的错
It's my fault.
布丽
Bree.
我好想你 妈妈
I missed you so much, Mama.
我也想你 亲爱的
I've missed you too, my darling.
每次路过这里
I get a chill down my back
我都很紧张
when we pass through here.
为什么
Why?
第一次走这条路时
The first time we made this journey,
发生了很可怕的事
something terrible happened.
我们被抢了
We were robbed.
那个混♥蛋♥和他的人抢走了我们的所有东西
The bastard and his men took everything we had.
最糟的是
The worst of it is,
之前就是杰米舅舅帮这个罪犯
is that Uncle Jamie had helped this criminal
重获了自♥由♥
to regain his liberty.
他肯定只是想做好事
I'm sure he was only trying to do the right thing.
是
Aye.
谁也想不到会这样
Couldn't have foreseen it.
这个人 斯蒂芬·邦内特
This man, Stephen Bonnet...
他很特别
he had a--a way about him.
你懂吗
Ye ken?
爱尔兰式魅力 他...
Irish charm. He...
把我们都骗了
he fooled us all.
当着克莱尔舅妈的面
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表