剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
也不忠诚的局外人
and no known loyalties.
那人只会对给他一大♥片♥土地的人忠诚
Except to the man that's offering you a large tract of land.
他是士兵 有谋略
The man's a soldier. A man of strategy.
他觉得我也是
He kens me as one.
我听说一年前他跟监管者
And I understand he's had trouble with the Regulators
闹了矛盾
a year past.
监管者是谁
Who are the Regulators?
从荒地来的人
They're men from the wilderness.
他们被泰伦的收税员所谓的
They've taken offense at what they believe is illegal behavior
非法行为冒犯了
on the part of Tryon's tax collectors.
所以他们要自己管事
So they've taken matters into their own hands.
他们召开会议 起草请♥愿♥书
They called meetings, drawn up petitions,
激起了反抗的精神
stirred up a spirit of resistance.
州长明显很担心
The Governor's clearly worried.
如果事情计划 他希望买♥♥来
So if things heat up, he wants to buy the loyalty
经验丰富的士兵的忠诚和职责
and obligation of an experienced soldier
付出的代价仅是几英亩的国王土地
for the cost of a few acres of the King's land.
他比我以为的还要狡猾
He's much sneakier than I thought.
他基本上是苏格兰人
He's practically Scottish.
不
No.
杰米 你得记住
Jamie, you have to remember
八年后又有一场战争
there's going to be another war in eight years.
美国独♥立♥战争
The American Revolution.
如果你接受了州长提供的土地
If you accepted the Governor's offer of the land,
他会希望你为国王效力
he'd expect you to fight for the Crown
对抗革命者
against the revolutionaries.
我之前也打过仗 英格兰人
You know, I've fought in wars before, Sassenach.
对 但是和克罗登之战不一样 这次英格兰会输
Yes, but unlike Culloden, this one the British will lose.
我们又会站在了历史错误的一边
We would be on the wrong side of history again.
我们会是效忠派
We would be branded as loyalists,
州长给你的土地
and the land the Governor has offered you
会被夺走
would be taken from us.
这以后是布丽安娜的祖国 对吗
This--This becomes Brianna's country, does it not?
是的 她在这里出生
Yes, she was born here.
我不希望再次打仗 或者
I dinna wish to fight in wars again or--
让你身处危险之中 英格兰人 但是
or have you in danger, Sassenach, but...
但如果我能做点什么 让这里成为
If there's a bit I can do to make this a good land
布丽安娜的乐土 如果我现在在这里
for Brianna, if my presence here now
之后能被她感受到 那么
can be felt by her later, then...
那么那就有所意义
Then that would be something.
会的
Yes, it would.
伊恩 伊恩 你去哪里了
Ian? Ian, where have you been?
你带的是什么野兽
And what's this beast you have with you?
它是条英俊的狗吧 舅舅
Isn't he a handsome dog, Uncle?
我觉得那不像狗 伊恩
Don't think that's a dog, Ian.
更像一头狼
More like a bloody wolf.
头部和胸部比狼要宽
Broader through the head and chest than a wolf.
它真英俊 从哪儿弄来的
He's a fine creature. Where'd you get him?
我赢来的
I won him.
掷骰子走运了
Lucky roll of the dice.
我叫它罗洛
So I called him Rollo.
你在掷骰子啊
Ye were dicin'?
是啊 和水手一起
Aye, with sailors.
但我不仅赢得了它
But he's not the only thing I won.
天啊 你不该冒险和水手赌博
Christ, ya shouldna stake yer life gambling with sailors.
但你总是在赌博 舅舅
But you're always at it, Uncle.
在每个适合休息的酒馆
Every tavern we've seen fit to rest,
你都赌了我们的钱
you've wagered our coin.
那是纸牌 不是骰子
That's cards, not dice.
我也知道我在做什么
And I ken what I'm doing.
我赢了 对吧
Well, I won, did I no?
我们需要赚钱回家
We have need of the money for the journey home.
如果你妈妈听说这事
Aye, well, if your mother hears of this...
我不会再做了 我保证
I won't do it again. Promise.
你是不会做了
You're right, you won't.
也没这必要
And you won't need to.
我们现在有足够的钱了
We've plenty of money now.
我们昨晚找到了红宝石的买♥♥家
We found a buyer for the ruby last night.
真是好消息 舅妈
Well, that's some good news, Auntie.
是啊 带上你的杂种狗 我们进去
Aye, well, bring your mongrel and we'll go inside.
我们吃点东西
We'll have some food.
然后得聊一聊
Then there's some things we need to talk about.
走吧 罗洛
Come on, Rollo.
留在美国吗
S-Staying in America?
是的
Aye.
克莱尔和我决定在这里生活
Aye, Claire and I have decided to try and make a life here.
这是个好主意
That's a fine idea.
-我们可以留 -不是我们 小伙子
- We could stay-- - Not we, lad.
你还是要上回苏格兰的船
Ye'll still be on a ship bound for Scotland.
拜托 舅舅
Oh, please, Uncle.
我不会让你担心的
I'll no be a worry to ye.
真的 我发誓
Truly, I swear it.
我会工作 自足自给
I'll work to earn my bread.
我有推销的才能
I've a talent for selling.
费格斯会告诉你的
Fergus will tell ye.
你知道我很愿意带上你
Ye ken I would like nothing more than to have ye with me,
但你妈妈会说什么
but in what God's name would your mother say?
我不知道
I dinna ken.
但她会在苏格兰说 对吧
But she'll be saying it in Scotland, won't she?
她知道我跟你在一起很安全
She kens I'm safe with ye.
你在乔治亚州给她写了信
Ye wrote to her back in Georgia.
我不能说她听到那条消息后
I canna say that particular bit of knowledge will be
会觉得有多慰藉 伊恩
over-comforting to her, Ian.
你父母不希望你过上流浪的生活 孩子
Your parents dinna want a vagrant's life for you, lad.
他们希望你长成一个有学问和影响力的人
They want you to grow to be a man of learning and influence.
有价值的人
A man of worth.
为了你妈妈 你要有出息
You'll amount to something for yer mother's sake.
就算搭上咱们两条命
If it kills us both.
你的人生不该浪费
Yer life's no meant to be wasted.
你们在哪里安顿
Where will you settle?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
我们打算去拜访奔流镇时再弄明白
We thought we would work that out when we're visiting River Run.
费格斯 我想把红宝石的利润
Fergus, I want ye to have a portion of the profit
分你一部分
from the ruby.
这足够你和玛沙利回到苏格兰
It will pay for ye and Marsali to return to Scotland,
如果你选择那样
if that's what you choose.
还有一份 给玛沙利带回家
And there's a bit for Marsali to take home
交给她妈妈
to her mother.
这是我承诺的赡养费
For the alimony I promised.
你也有足够的钱 莱斯利
There's enough for you as well, Lesley.
谢谢 布莱恩之子
I appreciate it, Mac Dubh.
但我希望你留着那笔钱
But I'd have ye keep your coin
我想继续陪伴你
if I may travel with ye a bit longer.
这是个狂野的国家
This is a wild country, and...
我该留在你身边
my place is at your side.
好 可以
Aye, ye may.
我们也希望留在北卡罗来纳州 老爷
We would like to stay in North Carolina as well, Milord.
玛沙利不适合长途旅行
Marsali would not be well-suited to a long journey.
她怀孕了
She is with child.
什么
What?
这真是个意外之喜
Well, it certainly is a happy surprise.
对我们来说也是
Aye, was a surprise to us as well.
我们当然很高兴
Of course we are delighted.
愿上帝保佑你们
May God bless you both.
玛沙利和我会暂时留在威明顿
For now Marsali and I will stay in Wilmington.
这里比布洛克莫哈大一些
It's a wee bit bigger than Broch Mordha.
我希望找到女裁缝的工作
I hope to find work as a seamstress,
而费格斯去找自己的工作
while Fergus seeks employment himself.
他会找到的 玛沙利
Aye, he'll do fine, Marsali.
你会是很棒的父亲
And you--you'll make a fine father.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表