剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously...
我满怀悲痛收到这条消息
"It is with grief that the news is received
詹姆斯·麦肯齐·弗雷泽及其妻子在火灾中丧生
of the deaths by fire of James MacKenzie Fraser and his wife."
他们在1768年得到的土地
They received the land in 1768.
这就意味着 在12年内
So that means sometime in the next 12 years, they die.
你好 我是罗杰·韦克菲尔德
Hello, this is Roger Wakefield.
我能和布丽安娜·兰德尔聊聊吗
Um, may I speak with Brianna Randall?
-她去苏格兰了 -去苏格兰 为什么
- She went to Scotland. - To Scotland? Why?
-去拜访她妈妈 -多久前
- To visit her mother. - How long ago?
几周前
Couple of weeks ago.
我还以为你俩已经见过面了
Thought you two would've seen each other by now.
她请我等一年再把这封信寄给你
She asked me to wait a year before sending it to you.
罗杰 我发现我妈妈和杰米
Roger, I found out something terrible
即将遭遇祸事
is going to happen to my mother and Jamie.
如果我不尝试帮助他们
If I didn't try to go and help them,
我永远也不会原谅自己
I would never have forgiven myself.
再见 罗杰
Good-bye, Roger.
古战场传奇 第四季第七集
掉进兔子洞
埃尔
时间非真
"Time is not a reality,
而是一种概念或度量
but a concept or a measure."
引自希腊演说家安梯丰
So says the Greek orator, Antiphon.
为了你好
Well, for yer sake,
我希望时间旅行是真的
I hope that time travel is a reality,
不然你就白刮胡子了
otherwise you'll have shaved your beard for nothing.
你带上所有东西了吗
D'ye have everything?
是的
Aye.
钱 地图 指南针 刀
Money, map, compass, knife...
宝石
Gemstone.
你听见了吗
Do you hear that?
石头没呼唤我
The stones dinna call to me.
没事 亲爱的
Shh, it's all right, sweetheart.
我们到家了
We are home now.
好了
There we go.
姑娘
Lass?
我在哪
Where am I?
你在我家
Ye're in my home.
你躺在苔藓上 身体冰凉
Ye were lying in the moss, cold as ice.
我们只能带你回家
We had no choice but to bring ye home wi' us.
给
Here.
我给你拿了一点食物
I've, uh, brought ye some morsels to eat.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我吃过最好吃的鸡肉
This is the best chicken I've ever tasted.
是鸡肉就好了
If only.
谢谢 这是烤鸽子
Thank ye. 'Tis roasted pigeon.
在英格兰不是这样做的
It's not prepared this way in...England.
你来自英格兰啊
Oh, ye've come from England?
你的口音很不寻常
You've an unusual accent.
你是独自一人吗
And ye're all alone?
我
I'm, um,
我想去埃尔港
I'm trying to reach Ayr Harbor.
我父母在美洲
My parents are in the Americas.
我要去找他们
I'm going to meet them there.
玛沙利在北卡罗来纳州
Marsali's in North Carolina.
那是我的长女
My eldest daughter.
她已经结婚了
She's marrit now.
嫁给了青蛙
To a frog!
对 他是那样的人
Aye, he is at that,
但他也是我孙辈的父亲
but he's also the father of my grandchild.
你离我所知的港口都很远 姑娘
Ye're a fair way from any harbor I know of, lass.
你真打算一个人走去吗
Were ye truly of a mind to walk by yerself?
我希望能在路上搭某人的便车
I, uh, was hoping to catch a ride with someone on the road.
我是里奥加尔
I'm Laoghaire,
这是我女儿 琼妮
and this is my daughter, Joanie.
我是布丽安娜
Uh, Brianna.
别担心 布丽安娜
Dinna fash, Brianna.
你想住多久都行
Ye may stay as long as ye need.
好好休息
Have some rest now.
晚上好 夫人
A good evening to you, Mistress.
我以为你会早点来
I was expecting ye earlier.
是啊 我被耽搁了
Aye, I was detained.
你今晚最好有好消息 伊恩·莫瑞
Ye best have good news for me tonight, Ian Murray.
我快受不了了
I canna take much more of this.
我知道这和你的期望不符
I ken it's no what you're expecting.
这还不到他欠我钱的一半
It's not half of what he owes me.
我求你讲讲理 夫人
I beg you to be reasonable, Mistress.
他一有钱立刻就寄给你
You'll have your money as soon as he's able to send it.
-他是个受敬重的男人 -敬重
- He's an honorable man. - Honorable?
重婚也受敬重吗
Is it honorable to commit bigamy, then?
抛妻弃女
Desert his wife and children?
天啊 这是我的毕业礼 弗兰克
It's my graduation for God's sake, Frank.
你在我的新同事前侮辱了我
You humiliated me in front of my new colleagues.
彼此彼此
Well, welcome to the club.
这话什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
你小声点 会吵醒布丽安娜的
Keep your voice down. You'll wake Brianna.
到底什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是你没有自己想象中那么会演戏 克莱尔
It means you're not as good an actress as you think you are, Claire.
你知道今天对我有多重要
You knew how important today was to me.
我生活艰辛
I've been living in drag,
吃着残羹剩饭
eating nothing but scraps.
这不对 他承诺过更多
It's not right. He promised more than this.
夫人 他在尽力而为
Mistress, he's doing the best that he can.
只要你多给他点时间
If you'd only give him a bit more time--
我真心诚意地嫁给他
I married him in good faith,
他承诺过要补偿他对我的辜负
and he promised me payment for the wrong he did to me--
与那个异教♥徒♥私奔
running away with that heathen
留我在这里过苦日子
and leaving me here to rot.
里奥加尔 你知道他说话算话
Laoghaire, you ken he's a man of his word.
如果他有钱 他会寄给你的
If he had more, he'd send more.
我受够了他的借口 借口不能填饱肚子
I'm tired of his excuses. We canna eat excuses.
我们迫切需要钱
We're in need of the money.
这姑娘是谁
Who's the lass?
是我收留的一个旅人
A traveler I took in.
她当时好可怜 又冷又累
Pitiful sight she was-- cold and weary,
都快站不稳了
could barely stand on her feet.
对不起 姑娘 我没想吵醒你
A-Apologies, lass. I didna mean to awaken ye.
不 抱歉打断你们了
No, I'm sorry to interrupt.
你是外乡人吗
An outlander?
不用抱歉
Look, it's nae bother.
你需要休息 再去躺躺吧
Ye need rest. Have another lie down.
我们不想看你们受苦
We dinna want to see ye goin' without.
先拿着这些吧
Take this for now.
不 不 我不会拿你的一分钱
Oh, no, no. I'll no take a penny from you.
我要他的钱
I want his money.
我还有尊严
I still have my pride.
早上好
Good morning.
你也早上好 姑娘
Oh, good morning to you, lass.
我们在整理菜园
Keeps the garden lookin' neat.
要早知道有人来的话 我就...
Though if I'd kent I was to have a visitor, I'd have...
希望你不介意昨天的打扰
I hope you'll forgive the intrusion yesterday.
不 打扰的是我才对
What? No, it's me who's intruding.
真的感谢你
You've been so kind.
你一定觉得我太粗鲁了
You must have thought me uncouth--
站在客厅里 跟男人吵架
to be in my parlor, arguin' with a man.
他是你丈夫吗
Is he your husband?
不
Oh, no.
只是个送信的
No, a--a messenger only.
每个月都带来坏消息
Comes bearin' ill tidings each month...
他认识我的前夫
Kin of my former husband.
他来是提醒我 别人欠我的钱还不上了
Comes to remind that the money I am owed wilna be paid.
抱歉 那一定很难受
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表