剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Hey, a man writes his own letter.
我要留在美国的决定 该由我说出口
Word of my decision to stay in America will come from me.
那就去写吧
Go write yer letter, then.
我们今天动身
We leave today.
我是来道别的
I've come to say good-bye.
昨晚发生的事...
What happened last night--
我希望不是那样
I wish it had been different.
我也是
So do I.
我知道我们想法不同
I ken we're not of like mind,
但我也佩服坚定的女人
but I admire a woman of conviction.
我再盲目
My blindness doesna prevent me
也能看出你有多爱我的侄子
from seeing how much you love my nephew.
据我所知 你也没有很盲目
It doesn't prevent you from much, as far as I can tell.
再见
Good-bye.
你这样害他不浅 你知道吗
You're doing him a great disservice, ye ken.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
正是为你 他才不接受我的提议
You're his reason he wouldna accept my offer.
你对他的影响很深
You've a good deal of influence on him,
他被自己对你的感情蒙蔽了
and he's blinded by his passion for you.
如果你真的像你说的那样爱杰米
If you truly loved Jamie as much as ye say ye do,
你就会希望他成为本该成为的那个男人
you'd want him to be the man he was born to be,
拥有在苏格兰失去的机会
to have the things he lost in Scotland,
成为领主的机会
the chance to be a laird.
你在杰米小时就再也没见过他
You haven't seen Jamie since he was a boy,
与我们也只是相处了几天
and you've known us together all of a few days.
你对我和我的丈夫一无所知
You know nothing about me or my husband.
我知道我的侄子绝非凡人
I ken that my nephew's no ordinary man.
让他浪费自己的才华
To allow him to squander his talents
只是做个印刷工
behind a printer's counter...
也太可惜了
It would be a dreadful shame.
再次感谢你的款待
Thank you again for your hospitality.
克拉伦斯强壮又友善
Clarence is as strong and friendly and--
也是人们见过最吵的骡子
and loud a mule as ever God made.
谢谢你 尤利西斯 它很不错
I appreciate it, Ulysses. He'll serve us well.
我在包袱里放了些燕麦饼和腌肉
Ye'll find some oatcakes and salted meat for the journey
给你们路上吃 克莱尔夫人
among yer belongings, Mistress Claire.
谢谢你 菲德拉
Thank you, Phaedre.
杰米舅舅 克莱尔舅妈
Uncle Jamie, Auntie Claire,
这位是约翰·昆西·玛耶斯
this is John Quincy Myers.
幸会
Pleased to meet you.
我听说多亏了你 我们才不用
I'm told it's thanks to you we'll not be traveling
带着臭烘烘的狗同行
with a foul-smelling hound amongst us.
-是 -你在这干什么
- Indeed. - What are you doing here?
你的乔卡丝塔姑妈跟我说
Your Auntie Jocasta tells me
你们要向西去伍拉姆溪
you're traveling west to Woolam's Creek.
如果那样的话 我正好顺路
As it so happens, I'm going that way myself.
可以带你们过蓝岭山脉
I'd be happy to guide you into the Blue Ridge.
那就太好了 谢谢你 玛耶斯先生
That would be most useful. Thank you, Mr. Myers.
您的侄子跟您再见了 夫人
Your nephew bids you farewell, Mistress.
波士顿
-见到你真好 -你也是
- It's good to see you. - You too.
航♥班♥还顺利吗
How was your flight?
挺颠簸的
Bumpy.
但愿你的车比我那架飞机
I mean, hopefully your car handles turbulence
更扛得住气流
better than that airplane.
那就看看吧
I guess we'll find out.
北卡罗来纳州 我们来咯
North Carolina, here we come.
这是我吃过最棒的土豆条了
These are the best chips I've ever had.
你在美国 请叫它们薯条
Um, you're in America. Call them French fries.
当然了 是
Of course, aye,
因为那绝对说得通
'cause that makes perfect sense.
你要愿意的话 下一段可以我开
I can take another shift if you want.
没关系
Oh, I don't mind.
但我的确想再喝一口巧克力奶昔
I will have more of that chocolate malt, though.
好 该你了
All right, your turn.
从A开始
A.
大臣的猫是一只雌雄同体的猫
The minister's cat is an androgynous cat.
维多利亚时代的一种游戏
以字母表顺序为形容词首字母来描述"大臣的猫"
大臣的猫是...
The minister's cat is
一只阴郁的猫
an alagrugous cat.
阴郁 阴沉或愁眉苦脸
Alagrugous-- grim or woebegone.
好吧
All right.
大臣的猫是一只有斑纹的猫
The minister's cat is a brindled cat.
大臣的猫是一只漂亮的猫
The minister's cat is a bonnie cat.
好吧 这算平局
All right, that's a draw.
大臣的猫是一只蛋疼的猫
The minister's cat is a coccydynious cat.
-是说猫屁♥股♥大吗 -不
- A cat with a wide backside? - No.
意思是招人烦
A cat that's a pain in the ass.
好吧 那...
All right, then...
大臣的猫是一只乖戾的猫
The minister's cat is a camstairy cat.
怎么了
What?
你真好看
You're pretty.
虽然你的脸上还沾着番茄酱
Even though you have ketchup on your cheek.
"好看"吗
"Pretty"?
你没擦到
You missed it.
-在这里 -我是说...
- Here. - I mean--
"时髦的猫"倒是能按顺序接上游戏
"Dashing cat" Would've made sense for our game.
"帅到不行的猫"也可以
"Devilishly handsome cat" Would be a worthy term.
闭嘴 吻我
Shut up and kiss me.
天啊 你差点就让我冲下路沿了 姑娘
Christ! You could've run me right off the road, lass.
那边那座山...
That mountain there...
这一片的苏格兰人秋天会聚到那里
the Scots of the region gather there in the autumn
在收成后交易粮食
to trade after the harvest's in.
你在那里肯定会感到宾至如归
I-I'm sure you'd find yourselves at home there.
这里曾经属于塔斯卡洛拉族
This area once belonged to the Tuscarora,
但现在见不到他们了
but you won't see them anymore.
现在大多土地都属于切罗基人
The land mostly belongs to Cherokee now.
切罗基人都是很出色的战士 对吗
Cherokee are great warriors, no?
他们战斗力强 而且极具荣誉感
They fight well and fight with honor.
而且他们会不计代价 保卫家园
And they do what they must to guard their lands
不论敌人是谁
from whoever has a mind to take 'em.
这也正常
Dinna blame 'em.
这是他们的正义
It's justice for them.
这是他们维"和"的方式
Their way of maintaining nvwadohiyadv,
地球的和谐
harmony on Earth.
你也会说切罗基语 对吗 玛耶斯先生
Ye speak Cherokee yourself, Mr. Myers?
一点点
A bit.
玛耶斯先生在许多印第安女人身上花了不少时间
Mr. Myers has spent time with many an Indian woman.
我不记得我数过
Oh, I don't recall as I put a number on it.
切罗基女人可以自己选择夫婿
Cherokee women choose who they marry
而且结婚之前 性生活也自♥由♥
and, before that, who they bed with.
我爱这片土地
I love this land.
明天我必须要离开你 继续上路了
I must part with you tomorrow and make my way
我要从这里往北去一个贸易所
to a trading house some ways north of here.
我给印第安人带了烟草
I have tobacco for the Indians,
跟他们换鹿皮
and they'll have deerskins for me.
玛耶斯先生十分慷慨 邀我同去
Mr. Myers has been kind enough to ask me to go with him.
没什么好怕的
Well, you have nothing to fear.
去那里和移♥民♥
The Indians who come to trade
交易的印第安人都很文明
with the settlers are very civil.
我们坐马车去
We'll take the wagon
在伍拉姆溪和你会合
and meet you at Woolam's Creek.
你在这山里住了多久了 玛耶斯先生
How long have you lived in these mountains, Mr. Myers?
你好像很了解这里
You seem to know them well.
这片大山是我的老朋友了
These mountains are old friends to me.
住在这里或者附近的人也是
And those who dwell around them near enough so, too.
别担心 夫人 那孩子会没事的
Not to worry, mistress, the lad will be safe.
我向你们保证
I promise you both.
好
Aye.
好 别把脑袋摔破了就好
All right, just dinna get yer heids scalped.
谢谢你 杰米舅舅
Uncle Jamie, thank you.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表